The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old August 13th, 2013 (01:29 PM). Edited August 18th, 2013 by Lu Bu.
Lu Bu

I've finally finished making all the Sinnoh ones, they are constantly moving ones not ones that just sit in the corner doing nothing.

All have been tested for Pokemon Essentials version 11. If you find any issues please let me know.

Please give credit to Lu Bu if you use them.

Hope you enjoy them and any feedback would be appreciated.

~Lu Bu~
Attached Thumbnails
darkrai.png‎   Torterra.png‎   magnezone.png‎   yanmega.png‎  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pokemon Overworld Sprites.zip‎ (1.12 MB, 163 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old August 13th, 2013 (03:57 PM).
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
while they look nice and tidy, they are the sprites from HG/SS, and in that game they were constantly moving - these will not be moving so to have it look like that is awkward - it should be like player sprites, with 2 feet in the first and 3rd shot, and then with 1 foot on the others to create the walking simulation

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old August 14th, 2013 (09:42 AM).
Lu Bu

I know these are my first ones I can always edit them.
Old August 14th, 2013 (03:37 PM).
Harvey_Create
Pokemon Apex Team Member

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Harvey_Create
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
while they look nice and tidy, they are the sprites from HG/SS, and in that game they were constantly moving - these will not be moving so to have it look like that is awkward - it should be like player sprites, with 2 feet in the first and 3rd shot, and then with 1 foot on the others to create the walking simulation
Actually, In HG/SS, The pokemon walked slower then you. So it should be 1st and 2nd spots are the same, 3rd and 4th are the other.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 14th, 2013 (04:00 PM).
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey_Create View Post
Actually, In HG/SS, The pokemon walked slower then you. So it should be 1st and 2nd spots are the same, 3rd and 4th are the other.
no, you're wrong, they are constantly moving in HG/SS (the game where all these sprites come from) and are never standing still - they move at the same pace as you but continue to move, the problem that arises in fan games is that they tend to be static when there is no movement (they stand still when they are not moving) which the sprites are not made for - what I was saying before was that if this resource is to be useful for people (unless I'm wrong and people have the pokemon constantly moving) the pokemon have to reflect NPC sprites - with 2 feet, 1 foot 2 feet 1 foot

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old August 18th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
Lu Bu

Updated - Now all Sinnoh (moving) overworld sprites, not just 50.
Old October 22nd, 2013 (02:12 PM).
Goloog
Automaton Pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Goloog Send a message via Skype™ to Goloog
I know I'm a bit late, but what you're posting has been done for every pokémon from 1-493. It's kinda pointless.
#623 Golurk ゴルーグ
9'02" | 727.5lbs
It flies across the sky at Mach speeds. Removing the seal on its chest makes its internal energy go out of control.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links