The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 22nd, 2013, 08:46 PM
Helios93

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Mega evolution is great but to be honest after a while having to press the button does not really change anything except for the pokemon's looks and there are no noticable stat changes. So i think soon everyone will just realize that it will get boring after a while.
During wifi battle, I can never stop being nervous once my opponent active their Mega. Most Megas have stats equal to a legendary pokemon.

Pokemon Black 2
Gray:3440-4075-3353

3DS FC:4871-3854-5091
Old October 22nd, 2013, 10:19 PM
KittenKoder
I Am No One Else

Nature: Calm
I like them for the flair of it. I mean, some of them look cool and it's fun to use them just for that. Abomasnow is my favorite so far, but I haven't seen that many yet.

Join me on IRC, synirc.net #PokemonTactics, for friendly discussions on tactics and strategies.
Old October 22nd, 2013, 10:26 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

The growth in stats is significant imo. Some of their stats go up by thirty (at least mine) when I use them...for example Blaziken's attack goes from 150 to 180.

Last edited by OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire; October 23rd, 2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2013, 06:26 AM
§1
Rocket grunt

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitosus View Post
in the rock gym, its on one of the ledges.
you sure?

went over that gym over and over again last night, and didn't see any items laying around.

3DS FC: 5472-7477-3741
B2 FC: 1464 9330 9652
Old October 23rd, 2013, 06:32 AM
morrison

Nature: Quiet
venusaur just has an additional flower on its head

Pokemon Hardmode Sapphire Comic
starts as b/w but turns colourful a couple of pages later
Old October 23rd, 2013, 09:49 AM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by §1 View Post
you sure?

went over that gym over and over again last night, and didn't see any items laying around.
You're proably in the same situation I was in...have you gone to the Battle Maison? Do a battle there. Then go up north to the small pond. There you'll find your rival. Battle her or him. After she'll tell you to go to Anistar to meet Professor Sycamore. He's waiting for you by the giant crystal. After a talk the character upgrades his stone, causing stones which were previously hidden underground to show up. Sycamore will tell you that they only appear from 8-9 Pm.
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

So apparently Mega Gengar has legs.
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:47 PM
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post

I'm... not sure I like that. I think it looked cooler leg-less. Still one of my more preferred designs.
Old November 9th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Aminta
past the point of no return

Quote:
Oh God, it's even sillier than I originally thought.
Look at those chubby little pink legs. They're adorable.
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Marionz
New to 6th Gen

Nature: Timid
all starters without a doubt will get mega evolutions... i hope raichu and electivire will get one as well
I will be readding those people I've added in the past... My friend code changed and I don't know why.. Some of my applications are gone in my 3DS too so.. I dunno what happened.. Someone may have messed with my 3DS

Clubs: Pokemon Breeders Fan Club | The Pokemon Trainer Association
Old November 10th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Caiustheblack
Breeder for the sake of it.

Quote:

This is the supposed list of what Pokemon are getting Mega Evolutions. One of which was revealed after this image has surfaced. While a few people have tried to disect this to prove its fake, Garchomp's recent add in supports this list.

I say we shouldn't rule this out completely, especially since none of the other rumors have been exceedingly far off base. While other rumors have had conflicting information in them, this one has a more solid defense.

Like all its easier to assume they are all false until proven otherwise, but this one seems to have more support than the other rumors right now.

This is an opinion of mine. I doubt half of the images on there would get Mega Evolutions, but its still a more solid rumor that we've gotten so far.
Well, megalatios and megalatias have already been leaked, why are they missing in the list?
Also, are we assuming ANY megastone missing will be given out via event/movie event/global link minigame?

Pokemon Y FC: 3625-9047-6407 (Ghost Safari: S1:Lampent S2: Phantump S3:Golurk) Lang:[ITA]
IGN: Plutonio

Seeking NON-ITA breeder for a flawless mr. mime with egg moves and ha
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:03 AM
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiustheblack View Post
Well, megalatios and megalatias have already been leaked, why are they missing in the list?
Also, are we assuming ANY megastone missing will be given out via event/movie event/global link minigame?
You quoted something old, posted before the game even came out lol.

I imagine that any "secret" mega-stones will be distributed through events or kept for 'sequel'.
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:

What the heck is up with this picture? My gengar has never showed me legs!

Last edited by Ghost Lunis; November 10th, 2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Dang autocorrect! Argh!
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:16 AM
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunis View Post
What the heck is up with this picture? My gengar has never showed me legs!
haha, maybe it's for a certain attack animation? Or maybe that's just photoshopped? haha.
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I'm thinking photoshops for sure XD
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Batty

Nature: Bold
Does anyone else think they might later introduce a Mega Evolution for Delcatty? This generation, some Pokemon got stat boosts (Raichu, Azumarill, etc.,) so when I saw Delcatty in the Pokedex, I assumed it got a stat boost. Nope. So I'm hoping they are going to do something with it, and a mega evolution sounds possible. Because really, Delcatty is fully evolved and it's base stats are under 400. I know something can have low base stats and still be awesome, but under 400? Delcatty is really good for nothing right now.
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Community Supporter

Speaking of third version/sequel Megas, which Pokémon, if any, do you guys expect to gain Megas?

I think they'll give some to this generation's starters, and to the rest if don't do so by the time they announce them.
Hopefully a MegaDelphox will be super powerful. Also hope MegaGreninja unwraps it's tongue from itself which makes even Lickitung and evolution jealous...
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:29 AM
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Speaking of third version/sequel Megas, which Pokémon, if any, do you guys expect to gain Megas?

I think they'll give some to this generation's starters, and to the rest if don't do so by the time they announce them.
Hopefully a MegaDelphox will be super powerful. Also hope MegaGreninja unwraps it's tongue from itself which makes even Lickitung and evolution jealous...
You know, when they first announced Megas, I thought for sure that, out of all the Pokemon we've seen, they would be the ones to gain Megas. Imagine my surprise when we were told no 6th gen Pokes' were getting Mega's. I'm hoping all generation starters get some Mega's. Something about that idea just sounds right to me.

As for other Pokemon, I'd really like a few others to gain a boost in the form of a Mega. Drifblim, Rotom, Volcarona, Mightyena, Mismagius, Darmanitan maybe the rest of the pseudo's? Also definitely think Zygarde should get one too.
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
You know, when they first announced Megas, I thought for sure that, out of all the Pokemon we've seen, they would be the ones to gain Megas. Imagine my surprise when we were told no 6th gen Pokes' were getting Mega's. I'm hoping all generation starters get some Mega's. Something about that idea just sounds right to me.

As for other Pokemon, I'd really like a few others to gain a boost in the form of a Mega. Drifblim, Rotom, Volcarona, Mightyena, Mismagius, Darmanitan maybe the rest of the pseudo's? Also definitely think Zygarde should get one too.
I agree with your list. I was playing with Drifblim and Larvesta yesterday and thought "They should've given Drifblim and Volcarona Mega Evolutions."
Old November 10th, 2013, 10:24 AM
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I agree with your list. I was playing with Drifblim and Larvesta yesterday and thought "They should've given Drifblim and Volcarona Mega Evolutions."
Yeah, for the last two gen's, I've wanted them to give Drifblim a third evolution and now that we've got Mega-evolutions, it seems even more possible that we could get one. As for Volcarona, ever since that leaked list of Japanese names came out a while ago, and had something about a "lunar moth", I've imagined the possibilities of a Volcarona evolution or opposite. If they give mega's to either one of those two, I'll be especially happy!

Sponsored Links