The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
When I attempt to edit my signature, I get this white screen that asks for one of those stupid captchas. It's generated by Cloudflare (which BTW needs to die a slow and painful death). The changes still go through when I solve their lame puzzle, but it's still annoying to do it every single time I want to preview my signature.

Is anyone else having this issue, or is this just my computer being a pain?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old October 24th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I thought this was resolved?
This problems has happened 2 times in the past (the previous was pointed by me so I know what I'm talking about). Rukario was doing something and it disappeared...
You should check the old thread.

But what I can say, it's unfortunately very common.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 25th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
This is a known problem around and apparently when using high volumes of CSS code it triggers something at the Cloudflare servers. Just enter the captcha and you should be good to go, even though I am aware it's a nuisance.
Fairy
Old October 25th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
You may want to test your signature on another forum/BBCode accepting area instead. It's just a precaution measure for malicious coding, as far as I'm concerned. Happens all the time for me since I decorate my signature usually with CSS.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old October 25th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Rukario

Nature: Adamant
sorry about that but better safer than hax'd and broken. Its a minor annoyance that's worth the outcome.. for now.

also note: the css we allow is not standard in a forum for the most part (its a custom feature that we offer to you) and CloudFlare doesn't 'expect' it so triggers one or more of its protection triggers.

Twinned with Jedi_Amara | Paired with Your Name Here | Lil Sis Kimi-Chan | Sig

Old October 26th, 2013, 04:03 AM
adventure
satellite physician

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
also note: the css we allow is not standard in a forum for the most part (its a custom feature that we offer to you) and CloudFlare doesn't 'expect' it so triggers one or more of its protection triggers.
Oh, I never thought of this but that makes sense. Now I shall endure those captcha things with less anger.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links