The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old October 26th, 2013, 06:19 PM
New_York_Day

Introductions have been awkward for me... Like should I say "hey!" or is that too casual and non-descriptive?? Maybe I'll start with my Pokemon memories...

Well, I'm Jon, and I'm new to Pokemon forums. I'll mainly be playing Y on my 3DS for the time being, but I also have previous games. Never had the option to do the GTS before because of silly interweb security or whatever, but it works with the 3DS. My friendcode is 0688-5649-9241. Just message/post yours somehow and I'll add ya. I'm new to competing, but my friends kinda invoked the competitive spirit in me, so I now have to show them up :D Ummm... I absolutely adore Clauncher. I do not have Pokerus (and that would help ) I haven't beaten the game yet... I'm just super slow about this stuff. I started playing Pokemon when Crystal came out, played every game since other than White 2. I just got bored, or too little time? I dunno... But I have a lot of fond memories of Pokemon giving me a nice group of friends to hang out with. I live in Texas right now. No, I have never lived in New York, but I went there for a day, and it was fantastic! I wanna go to Japan when I grow up and definitely visit a Pokemon Center... I like music and... Hmmmm

Little recap +contact info
My friendcode on Pokemon Y is 0688-5649-9241
Looking for new friends (Ofc)
I play Animal Crossing as well
I love cookies
Would like: Shiny Clauncher, Pokerus :D
Old October 26th, 2013, 08:21 PM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ganesha Send a message via Yahoo to ganesha Send a message via Skype™ to ganesha
Hello and welcome to PCf. I too have started playing from Gen2 but watched the animé from Gen1

Enjoy here dude...

Old October 26th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Dark Shadow 6
Kιηg Oƒ Hєαятѕ

Nature: Lonely
welcome to PC dude if you have any questions feel free to ask to Moderatos,super mods or staffadmins

and have a funn

Sponsored Links