The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:07 PM
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup

Advertise here
Whew...it's been forever since I last visit this thread. lol Sorry folks for da slow...almost non-exsitence replies. Anyways, let get to'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch Kitty View Post
I had found a pre-patched version of the game but it seems it's not playable with R4s...The PokeGear doesn't work (it causes an infinite black screen when opened) which makes the game unplayable when called by prof Elm after visiting Mr Pokemon...any solution ?

I had a similar issue with Sol Platinum but it's actually worse...it freezes after selecting the starter...
Anyways, if u found a pre-patched version of mah game...that wasn't made by me...I honestly don't know what to say to u. It could be just how da person patched. it coulda just patched the game without adding the ap protection first.

As for Sol Platinum...I have no idea what's going on there. lol That game shouldn't have any kinda AP...it should work perfectly on an emulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaluv View Post
Morty gave me a bunch of trouble
Me and you both brother...tho, it has been awhile since I've last turned Neo Soulsilver back on. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMniac View Post
I'm here to report a bug on Neo Soul Silver.

I was playimg very fine going to the 5th gym on my way on the sea, when my crobat passes to lvl 28 if i recall it, and he learnt Mean Lock, when I pressed forget on of my old moves the touch sceen became black, but the music still going xD
Hmm...I dunno. I've never seen that kinda glitch before. Have you've gotten past this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow97 View Post
What's up dude what's taking you so long to complete your new hack i like your games so much
Still working on it, don't worry...I've just finished Reverse Mountain. :I But just like MasterLucario says...I do have other stuff to do than hacking...pokemon. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLucario13 View Post
I'm going out on a limb, and saying that's he working as hard as he can. Believe it or not, pokemon hacking might not be the only aspect of his life!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
Hi! when i tried to open Neo Soul Silver in Pokesav, nothing came up. do you know why? like it was totally blank.
You should use Pokegen...I find it a tad better than Pokesav...that's what I use anyways...just tell me how it goes.
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:07 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
I need Pokesav 'cause i don't know how to use the item creator on Pokegen. Pokesav is easier for me. i DO use Pokegen, but only when i need to modify my Pokemon. Pokegen works, i already tried it, i just can't figure out how to use the item creator. if you could give me a link or something on how to use it, then i would be able to use Pokegen with ease. until then, i'm stuck w/ Pokesav. a BLANK Pokesav.

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:48 AM
ShyRayq
Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
I need Pokesav 'cause i don't know how to use the item creator on Pokegen. Pokesav is easier for me. i DO use Pokegen, but only when i need to modify my Pokemon. Pokegen works, i already tried it, i just can't figure out how to use the item creator. if you could give me a link or something on how to use it, then i would be able to use Pokegen with ease. until then, i'm stuck w/ Pokesav. a BLANK Pokesav.
Off Topic: For Items, from what I can see, to add an item, right click on a blank spot. Then just click on the highlighted area, then you get a selection option. Ta da. Also remember to alter the bag pocket for appropriate items.

On Topic: These hacks are great. Nice difficulty. Good job!
Live Pokedex Completed as of 02/03/14
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X and Elements1

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:25 PM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
Off Topic: For Items, from what I can see, to add an item, right click on a blank spot. Then just click on the highlighted area, then you get a selection option. Ta da. Also remember to alter the bag pocket for appropriate items.

I STILL can't get it to work. i tried what you said, with the Right-Clicking, but all i got was a menu that said things like "Set Count", "Delete", and "Check/Uncheck Bag". NOWHERE did i find the selection option you are referring to. I'm using the latest version, V.3.1, so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. what do i do!?!?!?

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:05 PM
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post

Thanks man. I honestly appreciate you helping out while I was gone. Oh, and thanks for tryin' out mah game. ^w^

Quote:
I STILL can't get it to work. i tried what you said, with the Right-Clicking, but all i got was a menu that said things like "Set Count", "Delete", and "Check/Uncheck Bag". NOWHERE did i find the selection option you are referring to. I'm using the latest version, V.3.1, so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. what do i do!?!?!?
Mmm...so you're using it to edit items? I don't usually use Pokesav/Pokegen for dat purpose. I only use it to give mahself da National Dex at the beginning of the game. lol So, I dunno, I gotta look at it...
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Mochorro

Hey, how is your Black and White 2 mod going? Are you planning really hard things for challenge mode? Really looking forward to it! I think this summer I'll get back to play Yin Black. I'll tell you on my progress and my battles!

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Shadow97

What's up grubby,how are you?,it's been long time since i last talked to you,how are you doing with your new hack?
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:30 PM
blownaway285

For some reason, my pokemon in Yang White can't earn exp point
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Lamp
Show me your Moves! :P

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Lamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaway285 View Post
For some reason, my pokemon in Yang White can't earn exp point
You need the B/W Exp. Patch for those using No$GBA/No$Zoomer
but if your using Desmume well i have no clue why you have that Problem.....
Old September 29th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
With Sol Platinum, where can I find Staryu and Sunkern? Also, what Pokemon appear on Route 212?

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old October 2nd, 2013, 12:01 AM
zryko

Nature: Timid
in sol platinum, where can i find clamperl?
and can i find a place to download your games without patching?
Old October 25th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Elvoz
Count of Tuscany

Nature: Jolly
Hey man, I just downloaded Yang White, it's awesome! However, I encountered a problem. Everything works fine except for that the game freezes when I open the Pokedex. When it should show the list, the screen just goes black. I'm playing on DeSmuME and I've tried both a non-pre-patched Europe rom and a pre-patched Europe rom...
Old October 26th, 2013, 11:32 PM
The Grubby Pup

Hi everyone. I know u haven't heard from me and it's actually been awhile since I last posted something on this thread, but I just wanted everybody to know that I'm still working on mah Black2/White2 mod. I know I'm late to make this game since X version Y version's out. But da game by itself is WAY too easy...

Soo this is a showcase battle showing off Roxie's team. I narrator in this vid, so funny comments about my voice. >.>

Spoiler:
Old October 27th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Elvoz
Count of Tuscany

Cool video! Looking forward to those hacks then as well; B/W 2 are awesome (PWT!).

Anyway, I'm still having trouble with Yin Black & Yang White. I tried two more different Europe roms (pre-patched) and I tried No$GBA, but I still can't open the Pokedex. Screen just goes black and game crashes. Anyone else having this problem? Btw, I'm still at Route 1, simply because I encountered the Pokédex problem.

EDIT: So far I had only tried Yang White, but the Pokedex does work on Yin Black!
EDIT2: Fixed it! Turns out it was just all my stupid fault; I picked Treecko and then proceeded to try and open my Pokedex while I hadn't caught or seen any Gen V pokemon yet, which obviously caused the game to crash. I'm now thoroughly enjoying playing this hack!

Last edited by Elvoz; October 27th, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old October 27th, 2013, 01:09 PM
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvoz View Post
Cool video! Looking forward to those hacks then as well; B/W 2 are awesome (PWT!).

Anyway, I'm still having trouble with Yin Black & Yang White. I tried two more different Europe roms (pre-patched) and I tried No$GBA, but I still can't open the Pokedex. Screen just goes black and game crashes. Anyone else having this problem? Btw, I'm still at Route 1, simply because I encountered the Pokédex problem.

EDIT: So far I had only tried Yang White, but the Pokedex does work on Yin Black!
EDIT2: Fixed it! Turns out it was just all my stupid fault; I picked Treecko and then proceeded to try and open my Pokedex while I hadn't caught or seen any Gen V pokemon yet, which obviously caused the game to crash. I'm now thoroughly enjoying playing this hack!
Hahahah. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help u. But yeah, soon as you see a Patrat, you'll be able to open yer pokedex. Thing is, it a bug where if u haven't saw any unova pokemon in your pokedex your game will freeze. :p Have u download PokeGen to activate the National Dex yet?
Old October 27th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Elvoz
Count of Tuscany

Yep, I did, and it works just fine. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, really splendid! Good luck on your B/W 2 hack, looking forward to that as well
Old October 28th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Mochorro

Really nice video, that is a tough battle you prepared there. You have improved quite a lot Tentacool's Defense and Koffing's Special Defense, I didn't expect them to be able to tank those hits. And the Skuntank seems so hard to kill, luckily you managed to paralyze it, and Acid Spray is an amazing tool in-game as the AI never switches out. Haunter seems to be a formidable opponent as well. And some of the details... I liked Rattled Kirlia a lot, and as usual the learnsets of the Pokémon look really well thought. Really looking forward to that game!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old October 30th, 2013, 05:34 AM
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Really nice video, that is a tough battle you prepared there. You have improved quite a lot Tentacool's Defense and Koffing's Special Defense, I didn't expect them to be able to tank those hits. And the Skuntank seems so hard to kill, luckily you managed to paralyze it, and Acid Spray is an amazing tool in-game as the AI never switches out. Haunter seems to be a formidable opponent as well. And some of the details... I liked Rattled Kirlia a lot, and as usual the learnsets of the Pokémon look really well thought. Really looking forward to that game!
Thanks for the feedback...The game will be fully completed by next week, just doing a few thing with in-game dialogue....Just making sure everything is in the right place.

And yeah, I was just surprise as u were. Especially with the whole Psybeam thing. O.o I know I increased all Pokemon base stat, but Tentacool weakest stat should still be its defense, just like Koffing with its Sp. Def stat.

And haha...yeah, that Skuntank was really hard, luckily I had Thunder Wave on Electrike, cuz if I didn't most likely it woulda ran through my whole team. Good thing the AI is too dumb to switch out when stats are lower drastically. As for Haunter... >.> lol

Quote:
Yep, I did, and it works just fine. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, really splendid! Good luck on your B/W 2 hack, looking forward to that as well
I'm glad you're enjoying Yin Black/Yang White. It means alot to see that from you. ^w^ And yah, still wish I coulda helped, that's what this thread for anyways...so ask for help, when needed. Thanks for all the support...
Old November 1st, 2013, 03:26 AM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Nature: Quiet
Alright soon to be released i will play them and post em on my youtube channel just x and y has been keepin my occupied lately

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
Old November 2nd, 2013, 05:22 AM
Kakarot1212
Awesome as always...

Guess i'll play them now!
( 'Cause I dont have X and Y yet) cant find one yet.

楓 弘詩
“ Programs must be written for people
to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute. ”
Pair Pair | Facebook | Showdown | PHO | Twitter
| The Prediction Game |

Last edited by Kakarot1212; November 2nd, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:01 AM
Elvoz
Count of Tuscany

Currently playing my way through Yang White, what an awesome hack! I plan to make a video when I reach the E4. And good to hear your B/W 2 hacks are almost finished, that's awesome!
Old November 25th, 2013, 07:32 PM
zryko

Nature: Timid
where can i catch feebas in pokemon neo silver?
Old February 23rd, 2014, 02:26 AM
Elvoz
Count of Tuscany

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grubby Pup View Post
Thanks for the feedback...The game will be fully completed by next week, just doing a few thing with in-game dialogue....Just making sure everything is in the right place.

And yeah, I was just surprise as u were. Especially with the whole Psybeam thing. O.o I know I increased all Pokemon base stat, but Tentacool weakest stat should still be its defense, just like Koffing with its Sp. Def stat.

And haha...yeah, that Skuntank was really hard, luckily I had Thunder Wave on Electrike, cuz if I didn't most likely it woulda ran through my whole team. Good thing the AI is too dumb to switch out when stats are lower drastically. As for Haunter... >.> lol

I'm glad you're enjoying Yin Black/Yang White. It means alot to see that from you. ^w^ And yah, still wish I coulda helped, that's what this thread for anyways...so ask for help, when needed. Thanks for all the support...
Any updates on the B/W 2 hack? :D
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:17 PM
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Any updates on the B/W 2 hack? :D
Well, version one is now available to the public. Just check da OP.

Also, I'm sorry it took me forever to release this hack...I'm not gonna lie...I had lost interest in hacking during development countless times; I'm talking months without touching it. lol But as u can see, I eventually got it done.

Here's a new vid of me fighting against the rival in Undella Town
Spoiler:

Old March 4th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Mochorro

Yes!, you released it! Congratulations! Will try it out for sure, you are amazing, I really admire the originalty of your mods!

Hacks I support:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here