The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > Custom Cards

Notices

Custom Cards For your creations of cards made on your own, post them here and show your great creativity and moves! See what Pokémon or little hilarious thing you concoct with the TCG base-sets obtainable here and other places.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Child Of Christ
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Its holloween soon so lets make holloween base cards this is for holloween based cards ONLY so hve fun.n heres one i made

Brother: Starry Windy

Last edited by Child Of Christ; October 30th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old October 29th, 2013, 08:50 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Well, since you've posted, why don't you start us off? :P

You could just slap together a text-based one. I'd post one up real quick, but it's my bedtime and I should have been in bed half an hour ago.

EDIT: Have one anyway.

Gastly
HP: 40
Ability: Spook - Once during your opponent's turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent switches the Defending Pokemon with one of his or her Benched Pokemon and you may place 2 damage counters on the new Defending Pokemon.

PC (Psychic & Colorless) - Night Shade 20

Now let's see someone pop in with a different Halloween themed card!
Old October 30th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Profen

Gourgeist
Type: Psychic
Hp: 80
Ability: Haunting Glow-When this pokemon is active, the defending pokemon's weakness changes to psychic.

(P)(C)(C) Astonish-20+ Damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack deals 20 more damage, if tails the defending pokemon is unable to attack next turn.

It seems pretty broken. Either it does 80 damage or 40 damage and then basically flinches the pokemon.

Confagarus:
Type: Psychic
HP: 100
Ability: Curse of the Mummy-
Once per turn (if this pokemon is in the discard pile) you may flip a coin. If heads put 1 damage counter on each of your opponents pokemon and shuffle this card back into your deck.

(P)(C)(C): Constrict- 20 damage. The defending pokemon is unable to retreat next turn.

Another pretty broken card.

Also there are so many spelling errors in this thread its kind of scary in itself.

Last edited by Profen; October 30th, 2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old October 30th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Child Of Christ
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
You know im hoping for people to post there cards?

Brother: Starry Windy
Old October 30th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Profen

That seems like too much effort. Im not feeling the need to since, A your card isn't even an actual pokemon, and B it has like 2 misspelled words, and C it lacks consistency with some capitals and other just straight text. I dont see the point of making fake cards if they are going to be rushed.
Old October 30th, 2013, 07:51 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Personally, I'm not really a fan of those Pokemon Card creator sites, but that's probably because I'd like for a tool similar to Magic Set Editor to exist for Pokemon.

In the meantime, I'll just stick to posting text-based ones because I find them to be quicker to make, and the design of the attacks and the stats of the card is the part I most enjoy anyway.

I'll just post up another card I came up with on the spot:

Scary Jigglypuff
Type: D/Y (I'll just use "Y" for Fairy for now until I figure out what the TCG fanbase determines to be an acceptable 1-letter abbreviation for the Fairy-type Pokemon)
HP: 40
Retreat Cost: 0

Ability: Drag - The Retreat Cost for each player's Active Pokemon is CC more.

C Pound 10

DY Perish Lullaby - The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. Between turns, place 1 Perish counter on the Defending Pokemon. Once 4 Perish Counters have been placed on the Defending Pokemon, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out. (Perish Counters can be removed by benching either Pokemon).
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed

Here's my Halloween card:

I like visual cards more because of the artwork :P
Trevenant image source: metalliam

Elite Four Drake would like to battle!
Salamence (Lv. 55) - Intimidate - (Dragon Rush, Zen Headbutt)
Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: FINALE
November 21st and 28th / Staff Collab 2014
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links