The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2013 (06:37 PM).
DLMuerte
Knight of Time

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Dear Anon,

I wish I were there. I wish I weren't here, stuck where I am, stuck in some school that I cannot seem to appreciate. And since it's my last year, I honestly needed to say thank you. I mean, for everything. I know I'm going to be moving in a year, and I know I may not see you ever again afterwards. And since we're on different campuses, that only makes it worse. But hey, maybe someday I'll see you again? I dunno. Point is, I miss you, and I still do.

Dear Anon,

Why? Why are you so distant now, so far away than you used to be? We were once best friends, just me, you, and that other person. But not anymore. Now it's more like since you're dating her and all- and although I understand I won't see you as much, I'm just simply erased. We talk and all, and I 'preciate it. But that's not where I'm going. I don't understand- it isn't my fault that I can't clear my schedule sometimes for you- and it's not like you do it for me anyways. Honestly, I've had enough. If you want to be distant, I can play that game.

Dear Anon,

If you want food next time, get it yourself. Tired of getting up multiple times in one place.

Dear Anon,

I miss you. I get it, you had to move, problems with your lungs and everything. Dangit, there's too many people to miss, but why you? And why'd you have to take them with you? There are places so much closer, so much better, yet you go out of your way to move so far... please, why did you leave me behind? Can't you come back? I know you don't have a job anymore, but still. I miss you, and I miss him, and I miss both of them, and hell, I even miss her, too.

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: Dave

rp corner lurker

activity levels: existent

now doing nanowrimo

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 25th, 2013 (05:03 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Dear anon,

I legit did your whole exam for you, with the answers, in the 20 minutes you had left. Hell, I'm the reason you even managed to take it in the first place. A simple thank you would have been nice. Hope you like that 86.
Old October 25th, 2013 (06:50 PM).
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

I was so ****ing glad to see you tonight!! I seriously wish I could come out to see you more often, but it's very unfortunate that my gas tank isn't large enough for round trips on one tank of gas. :(
Old October 26th, 2013 (08:07 PM).
loki123

why would anyone even say something negative to someone else on pokecommunity forums, everyone here is so cool
Old October 26th, 2013 (08:30 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki123 View Post
why would anyone even say something negative to someone else on pokecommunity forums, everyone here is so cool
Might want to reread the first post, it clearly says that that's what you are NOT supposed to do. Please PM me any further questions. Let's keep this thread clean :D
Old October 27th, 2013 (03:17 AM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear anonymous,
it's been a while after seeing you in here, even though we first met on a certain battle server, and I wish you're back, I missed you already.

Dear anonymous,
I wonder where have you been, but if you happen to see this, I want to say thanks to you, I was having fun when I was in a certain battle server that you made when it was online back then, and I'm very grateful for you for making me experience something which is great.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
"... But I won't give up! I won't lose anymore!" - Wally
Old October 27th, 2013 (03:19 AM).
ShadowE
Competitive RTS gamer, also drunk
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear anon..

STOP WHINING ABOUT MY HANDWRITING, OKAY?
It will never improve, how much i try to, so deal with it and stop being such a **** about it.
Old October 27th, 2013 (10:36 AM). Edited October 27th, 2013 by Powalen.
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anonymous,

What were we even fighting about? I know I don't remember so I assume that you don't either. I am tired of fighting over petty things. That isn't us so let's just put whatever this is about behind us ok? I just want things to return to normal. Just remember that I love you regardless <3

"By force of will!"
Old October 27th, 2013 (11:15 AM).
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Dear anonymous,

I'm sorry for leaving and not telling you what was going on. I would love for you to come back and maybe things could return to the way they were. I really like you and it was stupid of me to leave.

I miss you ...
Old October 27th, 2013 (12:42 PM).
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

Please please please join usss here on PC and have funnn! :3 I know that you're learning to ROM hack indeed, but this is like the best place for you to learn more easily and get more people to try out your hack as well! :D
Old October 27th, 2013 (05:03 PM).
Antemortem
we're fantastic

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Dear anonymous,

You made the party last night 110% more awkward than it needed to be, ended up being one of the only people I hung out with, and then turned around halfway through and ditched me. Of course I'm not the clingy type that says 'you can't hang out with other people while I third or fifth wheel' but completely dropping me and not coming back was a really shallow move. So you wonder why I gave you attitude when I got out of your car? Now you know. :v
suggestions and stuff on my profile because i value you lovelies. xo
oras ... cm ... final oras team
Old October 27th, 2013 (05:36 PM).
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

If I hear you scream then please note that I will be coming out to the living room to see what's wrong. Please don't yell at me, thank you very much as it's rude, even if I'm butting myself into something that isn't any of my business whatsoever.
Old October 27th, 2013 (06:25 PM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I'll always silently wish you would have liked some of my pictures cause it would have been nice to know a guy like you would think a girl like me is pretty or cool or something, but that's okay. Stay sexy. xoxoxo

Play the game to change the game
Old October 28th, 2013 (10:17 AM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Dearest anonymous,

let's make this friendship last again, okay? don't you ever, ever leave me like that again.
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!

Old October 28th, 2013 (03:47 PM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anonymous,

Are you mad at me? I can't help but to think that you are. I don't know why..and maybe I am just being paranoid, but it certainly feels like you don't want to associate with me. Please though, if you do have anything that you want to tell me about that is wrong..do so. I have feeling like our friendship is strained.

"By force of will!"
Old October 28th, 2013 (04:06 PM).
stranger

Dear anonymous,

There are days I look at you, and I have to convince myself of what way I should feel. To this day I'm not allowing my heart follow you, or let these emotions pour from it and let you know. You are one, and you are three. The one who I desire and want to stand by for the rest of my days, but I am not ready. You are the one who is completely different, yet connect so perfectly with, like an unsaid whisper in a chapel of hope, and you are the one who will get away.

You know, but don't want to sway. You don't know, and I don't want to say. We both know, and neither of us will ever say. You are one, and you are three. You are my best friend, and deep down somewhere, my heart should be telling me that this is the way it should be.

surrounded by sweet easing pressure
no room for thoughts, but time for adventure
Old October 30th, 2013 (07:30 PM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anon,

Life is a struggle. It always is for everyone, at least at certain points in time. For me, it seems to be so much more often nowadays. I can't explain it or even begin to put it into words but I do know one thing, it would be so much better with you. I know you aren't gone, but I remember seeing your face each and every day. It would brighten the room and bring the biggest smile to my face. I want that back. I want you in my life again so I can once again experience the good times that you gave me. All of those years seem to be such a distant memory and it feels like you are slipping further and further away. Come back to me my friend. Please.

"By force of will!"
Old October 30th, 2013 (09:10 PM).
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Dear Anonymous -

I'm stuck. You recently told me you felt like you had no friends because everybody has someone they'd rather be with, and as a mistake, I agreed, because I didn't know what else to say. If I had disagreed, what category would I have been put in? It was a mistake to say I agreed, because now you've latched yourself on to me, and I don't know how to shake you off. Do I even want to shake you off, because would that be equivalent to abandoning you when you feel like you have nobody?

I'm going to be honest - you annoy the **** out of some people. You probably suspect this, seeing as you asked my other friend if anyone's been talking behind your back about you. I realize you think it's important to always remain yourself, but that doesn't mean you can just throw yourself out there and get mad or offended when people don't accept you. To put it bluntly, you're exhausting to be with, because you're judgmental, easily offended, and you shove your opinions down people's throats. Like I said, I know it's important to not care about what people say, but it's also important to understand that you have to pull in the reigns on yourself sometimes.

So yeah, okay, we can be friends, but I'm not going to spend every waking minute with you. I'm not going to come over to your house every Saturday then sleep over that night because I don't think you understand that we're complete opposites. I like my space. I like being alone, and no, not your definition of "alone" where you text people asking what they're up to in hopes of being included, but actually, being by myself where I can do what I like without being judged. I'm not going to respond to your texts within a couple of minutes because sometimes I'm actually busy, and surely you know by now that I don't carry my phone around with me? And if you have to force me to do things with you, do you really think that's a friendship?

(( SORRY I KINDA RANTED ;A; JUST AHFJKDS ))

Old October 30th, 2013 (09:29 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Dear anon,
Okay, so maybe the joke we're pulling is a little harsh. I can understand why you're so upset. What I don't get is why you can't come up to my face and tell me what the issue is, instead of having Jeremy go up to Priyal and nearly making her cry. That was not a cool move. I don't want to be mean, but I'm not going to just let you not get involved in this. We need to talk. Asap.

Dear anon,
I really wish I lived in the basement, so I could actually talk during these late night Skype conversations. ;c oh well, you wouldn't be able to talk either, so I guess it really doesn't matter. Ily<3
Old October 30th, 2013 (09:51 PM).
Team Fail
See that, Aster?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
da

I don't like that I gave you a pile of money, then expected me to buy the most expensive takeout in the city. I'm pretty much broke for the next week, I'm overdrawn in my bank account, and I can't even get anything for myself for Halloween to wear. Yeah, you owe me $20, but that gets you nowhere nowadays. I'm only hoping I can pay you next paycheck now. I haven't worked all week.

You are challenged by Lorekeeper Zinnia!
Pairs | Twitter | Alt | Alt II | PHO
Old November 1st, 2013 (05:58 AM). Edited November 1st, 2013 by Starry Windy.
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Dear anonymous,
I'm so proud that I'm happy for you, that you've taken into the new level. I'm glad that we're both friends
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
"... But I won't give up! I won't lose anymore!" - Wally
Old November 1st, 2013 (07:14 AM).
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

I guess I had a good time hanging out with you this past Wednesday. However, try to keep things quieter than shouting, especially since we were at the mall and out in public after all :P
Old November 1st, 2013 (04:21 PM).
Klippy
this is not a game

Dear Anon,

I miss you.

Find what you love and let it kill you
Old November 3rd, 2013 (11:36 AM).
outer space

Nature: Lonely
dear anonymous,

remember when we rode the plane together? it was your first time riding planes and you were too addicted on the prospect of crashing mid-take off. i laughed as your grip on my hand tightened, and i didn't let go. do you remember the time we first rode the bus together? you were taking me to the terminal where i can catch a bus home to the province. i was sleepy and kept bobbing my head so you tapped your shoulder and gave me a smile to which i replied with resting my head on it and squeezing your hand tighter. i remember the first time you opened up to me and when you introduced me to your family (i was the first girlfriend out of many you introduced). i felt like an archaeologist stumbling upon the tomb of tutankhamun.

i don't think you have any idea how much weight you're putting into my shoulders, now that you decided you wanted something else, something that is not me and whatever it is i can ever be. it's like telling a hungry person to stop eating right at the middle of dinner, and you just take away all the food and hide it forever. i know this is supposed to be the right thing to do, because you wanted someone much like yourself (it's what you've always wanted) and me? i'm different from you. and i guess our meeting was untimely, and i really thought we would go the distance, but apparently it's the distance that helped tear us apart. now i can't stop wanting you more than i ever did, now that you're gone, it just feels like someone bore a hole into my chest and every time i try to move on and let go, i always fall into that hole and back where i was at the beginning right after you told me you didn't love me anymore. this is the most devastating thing i've ever gone through, 'cause you're my first heartbreak.

sometimes i think that maybe i should've tried harder, to convince you that maybe this will work out if we put more effort into it. maybe we could've salvaged something that would've stayed like that until we get married and old. and maybe we'd be living in the place we both planned to retire in, that quiet place--only you and me. even until now i still find myself weeping over this loss. but i guess what hurts the most is that no matter what i say or do, no matter what position i put myself into, no matter how many times i beg or i plead or create flash mobs to try to bring you back into my life, to make you see things the way i do, to make you believe like how i'm still believing, i can't make you stay with me. i can't make you love me anymore, because all your love is used up.

fc: 2294-4843-0011
Old November 3rd, 2013 (02:42 PM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I feel terrible and I'm sorry. I miss you. I love you. I always will. I promise.

Play the game to change the game
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links