The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...

Nature: Quirky
If you had the chance be the bad guy in a video game, what game would that be?
I know there are some games which allows you to do that, but most games lets you be the good guy :P

For me... i dunno... I could pick Far Cry 3 mainly to play as a servant of Vaas and just wreak havoc on the island, but also i would like to play as a Hyperion Commando or something like that in Borderlands 2.

But also i would like to be the Dominion in StarCraft 2, i would love to defend myself against Raynor and his men, or even better, be the Hybrid.

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM
Dragon
inifinte

Nature: Modest
I'd honestly like to be one of the Akatsuki in the Naruto Ninja Storm games. Like, I really like Hidan and Kaukuzu, as well as Deidara and (derpy) Tobi. Suuuch good pairings, imo, I'd like to pair with a dark sinister being and raaaampage stuff to capture Jinjuriki; that'd be cool! And having cool ninjutsu on top of that, which I do like the ninjutsu the Akatsuki has; it's pretty interesting!
Old November 2nd, 2013, 02:00 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
I always wanted to be part of the thalmor in skyrim but skyrim turned out to give us the worst choices and made our decisions fell like they had no change on the story.

Fallout 3 was great because it was heavily changed and we liked it,but the choices we could make the people we could kill the a holes who deserved to die could die and they probably did. It gave us depth we controlled the story and we had moral choices to make.
Fallout New Vegas, it expanded on fallout 3 with faction armors and more moral choices and more missions which were epic. We could join the basd guys I wanted to become a jackal because I make my character gobble up all the drugs like they were tic tacs and they had had that cool armour.

The monsters in monster hunter, some of them are so cool and so powerful why not play as a man eating serpent or a crocodile or even a deer. The games give us a wide encyclopedia of animals and monsters that you must hunt. Why not make the hunter become the hunted.
policemen in GTA, I want to know what an average day in los Santos is for the coppers.

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old November 2nd, 2013, 04:44 PM
90FC3C
master trole 2013

Nature: Lonely
Poison Jam in the Jet Set Radio games. Not much explanation is needed other then they're awesome.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
Fallout 3 was great because it was heavily changed and we liked it,but the choices we could make the people we could kill the a holes who deserved to die could die and they probably did. It gave us depth we controlled the story and we had moral choices to make.
You kidding? Fallout 3? The game where you could detonate a nuke, slaughter everyone in every town, contaminate the water with a deadly virus, and yet have Very Good karma and be considered a hero just because you keep giving a beggar water? And as for actually changing things, you don't.

But as for joining the enemy, during the first Borderlands I really wanted to join the Crimson Lance.

And back to the topic of Fallout, they never have allowed anyone to join the Enclave. Which is unfortunate, because in 3 they actually seemed decent aside from the insane President. I mean, with all the raiders, slavers, and gangs, a government would definitely help the Wasteland. I actually really wanted to join them when I played through 3. Too bad the developers wanted a black-and-white morality based story.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links