• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Thank you L96 for making this hack come out faster! And also DRG good work! Good luck

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Boom!!! Being Excited is an understatement. Dark rising Girl... TELL US ABOUT THE BETA!!! Please!!!

No spoilers this time, sorry. Only 3 people have played it so far & that was just for beta testing. I'm keeping this one under wraps til December 15-20th. One of those days next month I'll be releasing it. I'm already finished with what I said I'd release. I'm just adding more to the beta to make it even longer. I'm also gathering back sprites for the new Pokemon. So yea, the beta's gonna be pretty awesome. *Thumbs Up*

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Also, please include bermite and avalugg! My fav new pokemon from 6th gen :D!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Can't wait. GReat progress DRG. Thw box art, story and screen shots look great. Love DR1 and really looking forward to seeing the new story and everything.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey Dark Rising Girl! Did you include Talonflame and Aegislash? As some of the 6th gen pokemon?

TalonFlame & Aegislash didn't make it, sorry. Reason is; Talonflame's 2nd evolution, Fletchlinder or however you spell it, is 1 character too long to name in a gba game. X & Y extended the character length for names. Funny thing is, this morning I was actually attempting to put them in the hack until I came across this issue. Aegislash (Overrated!) isn't in because the way it's ability works I couldn't find anything remotely similar to it & it's so unique, I didn't want to put it in the hack with an ability that isn't right. The way it's stats switch from Offense to Defense is something I can't make happen so I didn't add it or any of it's pre-evolutions. There's a lot of 6th gen Pokemon though, most are mid-way through the beta.

I've completed all of the areas in the beta as of tonight. So like DR1, I'll be uploading a list of the locations wild Pokemon are. You don't have to look at the list if you don't want to spoil yourself. This is just for people who like planning out their teams and knowing what they'll catch. This list will only contain Pokemon in locations within the Beta. So if you don't see a Pokemon you wanted in the list, there's still a slim chance it's deeper into the hack. I just haven't gotten up to that point yet.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
The WPL (Wild Pokemon List) & Evolutions List have been uploaded to the main post. If you have any questions about either list, please PM me. I don't want anything from either list posted on the thread because this could be looked at as spoilers for some players who are waiting for the hack to be playable & don't wish to know any Pokemon in the hack until they play. Thank You.

For those who are not into surprises & interested in checking out which Pokemon will be in Beta 1 next month, download the WPL list!

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Just wanted to give a thank you to DRG for all the hard work she is putting in to this and all members of the community who have worked on making this game and the one before happen. I feel very honored to be getting it early to bring my LP of it to everyone and hope i can really do it justice :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
wow this hack i like it:)
i wish you good luck with the first beta:)
i hope the first beta come soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back