Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page The Mega Ring Upgrade and Post Game

For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Old November 3rd, 2013 (6:45 PM).
Hello, I Have completely finished the main story of pokemon y, and im wonder about 2 things. One, when u upgrade the mega ring, what does it do. i accidentally skipped a speech bubble when sycamore was telling me what it does, and now im completely clueless. All i know is that i think it helps u find megs stones or something like that. the second thing is i beat the game, finished looker missions, and dont currently care about "catching them all." I got the pokeradar, and know about chaining for shineys (soooooo frustrating). Oh, and i dont care about the battle mansion type things either. i also got all the legendaries besides my bird, Articuno, including the Zygarde or whatever. (which is even more frustrating than shineys). Id also appreciate small easter eggs, not ones like the ghost girl in luminois city. sooo, if i came out rude, i didnt intend to. thanks! Btw, this is my first lead thread on any website, so plz dont hate on anybody in this thread. I mean it!!!!
Old November 3rd, 2013 (6:52 PM).
Mite Mite ☆ Kotchitchi
Nature: Timid
Hi Maxamote! If you have questions about Pokemon X/Y you should ask in the X & Y Questions & Answers thread. People are very fast at replying there and you'd definitely get all the help you need. And no problem on this being your first thread - we're always here to help you out if you don't know where to post things around the forum, so don't hesitate to contact a moderator. Good luck. n_n

[ Play in the world of dreams,
under the winking sleeping stars
a sparkling day will begin ☆

pair | family | twin
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links