• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Unite!! ~~ Pokemon Breeders Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
Completed this week's project:

Bold = Egg move

Italic = Dream World Ability

580.gif

Ducklett ♂ (Lv.1)
OT: Ninja (Black 2)
Timid - Hydration
31/31/31/31/31/31
Water Gun - Air Cutter - Brine - Gust

The baby ended up as a completely perfect Ducklett for competitive play so PM me if you want it because I'll be giving it away.

Intense chain breeding details:
Spoiler:

...Do I get a cookie for finishing the project? :D

P.S All pokemon are RNG'd to get perfect IVs​

Last edited:

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
Years
Oh breeding for egg moves? That I can do. I need to breed some stuff to send across to White anyway.

EDIT: Done with my breeding!
Spr_5b_287.png

Kekking the Jolly Slakoth
12 HP/ 6 Atk/ 6 Def/ 4 SAtk/ 5 SDef/ 5 Spd
Ability: Truant
Scratch/ Yawn/ Shadow Claw/ Aerial Ace

Gonna send him across to White to use post-game.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Lurking from the darkness of night, she patiently awaits for her victim to fall into her evil traps. She prefers to attack from the shadows, but is deadly poisonous from a short distance as well. The cruel, baneful, venomous killer, she is ...

PCP204.png

Ninja (Pineco) ♀ (Lv.1)
Relaxed - Sturdy
Pin Missile aka Bō shuriken - Toxic Spikes aka Poisoned Makibishi - Payback - Venoshock​

Okay, I had this idea for a Pineco for a future event for the Trainers club, but I've been really lazy to think it through until now, so here it is, and I had so much fun coming up with this set! This was actually supposed to be only the first step of my breeding project, as I was going to chain breed for Stealth Rock, but after five females in a row, I'm gonna pass on that for now. Plus, it's already very fitting to go with the whole poison theme for a ninja, hehe.

And oh my gosh, Dylan, your cat eating ice cream, aaah, I love it! You can have all the cookiez in the world, yesss ^_^

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
Years
Lurking from the darkness of night, she patiently awaits for her victim to fall into her evil traps. She prefers to attack from the shadows, but is deadly poisonous from a short distance as well. The cruel, baneful, venomous killer, she is ...

PCP204.png

Ninja (Pineco) ♀ (Lv.1)
Relaxed - Sturdy
Pin Missile aka Bō shuriken - Toxic Spikes aka Poisoned Makibishi - Payback - Venoshock​

Okay, I had this idea for a Pineco for a future event for the Trainers club, but I've been really lazy to think it through until now, so here it is, and I had so much fun coming up with this set! This was actually supposed to be only the first step of my breeding project, as I was going to chain breed for Stealth Rock, but after five females in a row, I'm gonna pass on that for now. Plus, it's already very fitting to go with the whole poison theme for a ninja, hehe.

And oh my gosh, Dylan, your cat eating ice cream, aaah, I love it! You can have all the cookiez in the world, yesss ^_^

Oh I really like that Pineco! It's really creative. I'm going to try to breed it sometime

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
I'm so sorry! I've been on vacation for the past three days.
Maiu, that's an excellent idea! I think that having different levels of challenge is a great idea!

But, I'm done anyways!
Please meet:
PPW255.png

Peppy the Torchic! And no, I'm not good with nicknames.
Nature: Brave
IV's: I honestly don't know, I haven't looked yet.
Moveset: SmellingSalt, Reversal
Father: Mienshao

And to those of you who have just joined, welcome to the club!! And I'm posting userbars now!! Huzzah!!

And yes, you can have a cookie.=)

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
Wow, where did everyone go? I go away for two days, and nobody's here?

*sniff, sniff* What happened here?

Sorry I've been busy with University and GTA V :( I'm less busy now though :)
Here's an Absol to cheer you up!
__Absol___by_slifertheskydragon.jpg

When is the next breeding project by the way?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
We should get a new challenge/project going in here, but until then - has anyone been breeding anything interesting lately?

I've not had much time for it myself with uni/work starting so I don't have much of interest to show off, but I have managed to get Floony to level 85ish so that's a good thing? :D

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Totally sorry guys, I've been busy with school and my aunt died in a car crash on the highway two days ago. I'll be away for awhile because of that, and if I'm lucky, I'll be able to do stuff from over in Germany.

Any suggestions for a new breeding project?

Also, let's have a quick lesson in breeding.

Target Pokemon: Shiny Dratini with perfect IV's in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed, a Careful Nature, and the ability Marvel Scale.

Mother: Shiny Japanese Dragonite with ability Shed Skin and Careful Nature, holding Eviolite.

Father: French Milotic with ability Marvel Scales, with moves Iron Tail, Water Pulse, Hyper Beam, and Toxic.

Result: Shiny Dratini with ability Shed Skin, Careful Nature, perfect IV's in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed, and moves Iron Tail, Water Pulse, Wrap, and Leer.

Okay, who can tell me what I did wrong? The first correct answer gets a cookie.

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
The mistake was that the mother had it's dream world ability which had a 50% chance to be passed down. Now where's mah cookiez!?

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
I think you meant she didn't have the DW Ability, but I'll take that^^

And right now I'm over in Germany and my uncle has horrid internet connection, but still I can prevail! And I'm updating the project section now, too.

Here's your cookie:

Tek

Years
USERNAME: YZN (it's pronounced "why-zen")

PROUD OF: My Brave Trapinch PATRIARCH. He has 31 HP IV and 31 Speed IVs. Once he hits Lv. 89, he and my Adamant Trapinch BROODMAMA (31 HP IVs) will produce a slew of baby Adamant Trapinch that know Fissure, Dig, Quick Attack, and either Faint Attack or Rock Slide.

PARTNERS: Sassy Kingler ICEBREAKER, 31 Sp. Defense IVs, 252 Sp. Defense EVs, knows Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Whirlpool. Naive Xatu BRAHMAN, knows Light Screen, Reflect, Confuse Ray, and Tailwind.

TROPHY POKEMON: None yet, except maybe PATRIARCH I guess.

TOPIC ANSWER: I don't expect any big changes, but who knows? With a new type and a new type of evolution, Nintendo is clearly shaking things up a bit.

BREEDING PROJECT: I will participate when I can. I only have HeartGold. First thing is to get a Ralts from GTS.

Last edited:

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Welcome to the club, YZN! We're glad to have you!

I've finally updated the breeding section, if I didn't mention that. And! Another little bugger has come along! Disclaimer: I didn't breed him. I found him in the wild. But he will be one of the best Pokemon to breed with! That I've ever had!

Allow me to introduce you all to my prized possession, Hermy!
558.png

He's the very Crustle that blocks your path in Black and White 2. And he just so happened to be Shiny.
To be honest I don't know wether or not this particular Crustle CAN be Shiny or not. I tried looking up this Crustle being Shiny on YouTube, Google, etc. Can't find any instance of it.

Anyways, I'm still in Germany. With my uncle's crappy internet. I'm leaving today, though. I'll be back on in no time!

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Hello, once again.

I'm actually here to say that my computer (being the marvelous piece of machinery it is) has unfortunately bit the dust. It needs to be wiped, and it gets the Blue Screen of Death every time I so much as look at it the wrong way.

I am currently typing this on my 3DS, using PC's wonderful Mobile Skin. Oh, and my twin brother is being a jerk, and won't let me use his computer.

So, in order to make my 3DS run as fast as possible without having any issues, I humbly ask that you do not use:

1. Large images
2.Animated images (GIFs, animated sprites, etc.)
3.Spoiler tags if you would like me to read something. Currently, I cannot get spoiler tags to work on my 3DS. :P

I thank you all in advance. You can use images such as static sprites, conquest artwork, and small stuff like that. I'm really very sorry about all this. I'll try to sort this out.

In the meantime, who's enjoying X and Y? I know I am thoroughly enjoying X. (")>

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
I'm really enjoying both right now (hence why I haven't been on PokeCommunity in a while) on a different topic, has anyone noticed a change in X & Y breeding because I haven't (other than the perfect IV changes). Oh, and sorry about your PC Maelstrom.

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
Years
Username: Pilkie
What is the Pokemon that you've bred that you are most proud of?: My Scizor, Blade. I hatched him as a Scyther from an egg and traded him into a new game. He bacame my go-to pokémon and was the first pokémon I ever leveled to 100 (Pokémon Crystal Version).
Partner Pokemon (Up to three, nicknames permitted): Blade (Scizor), Cindaquil, Zorua
Trophy Pokemon (Read introduction for details): I don't have any pokémon I believe are trophy-worthy at the moment.
Answer to the Current Topic: I believe that X/Y has introduced some game-changing improvements to pokémon breeding.
Will you participate in the current Pokemon Group Breeding Project? If so, give details if details for project are required: I don't think I will participate. I am trying to breed a 'perfect' Scyther, so right now all my breeding resources are pooled into that.

Sotani

Pokemon Breeder Yuki
Years
Yey! A club!

Username: Sotani

What is the Pokemon that you've bred that you are most proud of?: I suppose my female shinx with intimidate, someone requested one and I didn't expect it to take that long to get.

Partner Pokemon (Up to three, nicknames permitted): Shiny Eevee to defend and raise the babies and my Talonflame to warm the eggs. Axew likes to try and warm them too but hes too rough.

Trophy Pokemon (Read introduction for details): I don't have one at this point. I've bred a LOT of pokemon, but none of them out of the ordinary or worth mentioning. I'm working on an Axew with excellent stats or a shiny.

Will you participate in the current Pokemon Group Breeding Project? If so, give details if details for project are required: I would love to! but since this is a Sunday and it says "week" project, I think I'll wait till the next one to participate. I'm a breeder-in-training so I don't have tons of professional knowledge; I usually just breed to duplicate pokemon rather than to get anything special so it'll be new for me.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Welcome to the club, Pilkie and Sotani!

Pilkie, good luck with getting your perfect Scyther, IV breeding is not an easy job, but with patience you'll definitely get it!

Sotani, I have a Talonflame to warm up the eggs as well, he's always on my team nowadays, not just for breeding, but also to fly me around, plus he's a reliable battler as well. Good luck with getting your Axew, and I have to say that Shiny Haxorus looks amazing!

I have a new breeding project planned actually too, I want to try out the Masuda Method, but for that I need a foreign Ditto first, so I'll be stalking the GTS in search for one for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back