The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 4th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Dear Anon,

What is your problem. One moment you're friendly and the next moment you bring out that infuriating tone of yours that you insist is always how you talk. No, it isn't. I've known you long enough to know the difference. If there is something up then say it and stop getting upset for every little thing I do "wrong" or give me that tone when you want me to do something.

Because you know what? I don't want to do anything for you with that tone of yours.
Old November 4th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Powalen

Dear anonymous,

I feel bad for accusing you of that. I should have thought about it before I said anything and it's my fault if you are mad. You'll say you aren't but there is no way that you can't be. I know I can be a total dick sometimes and I promise to work on that :[. Anyways I hope this doesn't change anything between us in the long run!

Old November 4th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Dear anonymous,

...wow. So THAT'S why you've been behaving so weirdly around me. It all makes sense now. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. I guess I should still ask you directly. I just hope that you're doing all this not for my sake, but for hers, cause I find it a little insulting if it is for mine. If what Kevin says is all, true, though, I guess I should say thank you.
Old November 4th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

Why are you so obsessed in gaining my respect back? You lost it a loooong time ago. It will never be the same if that happened. So...yeah, stop it and get over yourself.
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Starry Windy
Take a tour ride.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear anon,
I didn't meant to not answering the things you're talking about yesterday, I'm just simply saving it until when the time comes.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old November 5th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

I know you're approaching the second half of your recovery coming up soon, but not to worry, I'll get to see you soon. When I do see you soon, I'll be more than glad and always remember that I'll be by your side whenever you may need me.

Super Smash Staff Collab
mod pairs family twitter pc social sites
Old November 5th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know where you are, exactly, or what you're currently doing, and even though you left only about two days ago, it feels as if it was weeks since I've last seen you… but I hope you're having a good time, though. (: I know that a lot things have happened to you during the last few months (such as the death of your grandmother), so you truly deserve a nice, long vacation; enjoy. When you get back, I'll be there for you!
Old November 5th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Magic Christmas Lights

Send a message via AIM to Magic Christmas Lights Send a message via Skype™ to Magic Christmas Lights
Dear Anonymous,
If I don't satisfy you, then I'm going to find someone who is completely satisfied with me. I don't put up with bs like this. There's someone out there who'll appreciate me, and now I know you're not that person.
Old November 5th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Charcoal92

Nature: Careful
Dear Anonymous,

You are the only person who has fully talked to me. I feel that for once someone with power is actually trying to be non business and actually wanted to care what I said. You are probably the only person who showed me respect so far. I thank you for that.
Old November 5th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Powalen

Dear anon,

I tried to reach out to you today and I hope it worked. Idk how else I can do it without being obnoxious about it. I just hope you respond with some news that I want to hear instead of something that I don't, haha. Anyways see ya soon <3

Old November 8th, 2013, 04:17 PM
AngelicSpirit

Dear Anon,

Ever since the day I moved here, you've been like a sister to me, you keep all my secrets, you're funny, you're smart, and you can make anything sound gross. We've both been through really weird experiences with love, and we've both had a parent leave us. In a way, we're really alike, even though we're so different at the same time. You're also very easygoing, accepting, and you didn't even freak out when I told you I like your boyfriend. You'll always have a place in my heart as a true best friend. Have fun at the anime convention. I miss you. :')
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Starry Windy
Take a tour ride.
Community Supporter

Dear Anon...
I have no idea what happened but I hope you come back soon... I wish you're alright now.
Old November 9th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

I'll miss y'all tonight and tomorrow morning.. it's just unfortunate that I'll be sleeping at a place with no internet access, but it's all good. See ya tomorrow when i return home!

Super Smash Staff Collab
Old November 9th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Fairy
Princess of Hyrule

Dear Anonymous,

You're.. sinking your way even further into my being than I ever wanted you to. I wanted to keep my distance, to play it off, to seem like everything bounced off of me. That way, maybe I'd impress you by being so distant. At the very least I wouldn't get hurt, right? Or.. I don't know. The way you talk to me, even about the most trivial things, makes me.. care? I just automatically care about everything you say.

I want more of you. And I want less of you. And I want you to hate me so I don't have to listen and I want you to love me so I can push you away. I want to know your past, present, and future. I want you to surprise me.

Yeah, I know, it's complicated.

{pair}{brothers}{mod}{twin}{gallery}
{bell tree}{pixel joint}{fairy club}{acnl club}{theme}
{pokemon fae}{credit}{friend code}{dream address}
Old November 9th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Dear anonymous.

Rest in peace. We will all miss you and I hope you knew how loved you are. My deepest condolences to your family.
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Dear Anonymous,

Every time I look at you, the urge to hug you gets unbearably strong; the only reason I can still restrain myself is that I'm afraid you'll... refuse again. It hurts. I miss hugging you. Let me do it again, please? Even just once.
Old November 11th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

Your texts are still in my inbox, don't worry. I just haven't bothered to respond on how much fun of a weekend you had. I know it has been really fun and I wish I could've made it. Don't think I'm ignoring you once again or too shy to respond.
Old November 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Towerizer
Alcoholic Renegade
Community Supporter Tier 4

Dear Anonymous,

i feel betrayed. you're my bestfriend but i feel like you don't care about our friendship anymore. i told you i was depressed and you didn't do anything to try and help. you're my only true friend i have left and you aren't being a very good one, i just wish you showed you cared more about me, sorry i'm being selfish but you're my only IRL friend. it's really bringing me down.

Dear Anonymous,

it's been about 7 years. i keep thinking i should try to contact you, but you haven't tried to get a hold of me either. grandma had to tell you i joined the navy because i felt you wouldn't have even cared. i'm now old enough to make the same choices that resulted in mom leaving you and taking me and kat away from you. i do have a drink every now and then but i fear that if i keep it up i'll end up just like you, and that scares me. i'll be moving back to california this next week and i want to visit you but we both know i wont. i'll be in san diego but i know you wont visit. robert,... i mean,... dad, has been a great father to me and i have to say i love him more than i could ever love you, and i hope that hurts. Kat is getting married next year and she doesn't even know if it would be worth telling you, he's a good guy, he almost shot a guy who tried to rob them. i'm not sure if i'll ever go out of my way to contact you, but I'll talk to you if you make the first move, but i wont hold my breath.

p.s. your new wife is an airhead!
shiny hatching value - 2978

Last edited by Towerizer; November 11th, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old November 14th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Dear Anonymous,

I loved the way you smiled hours ago. It made my heart flutter; it was... well, I can't really describe it, and now that image of you is stuck in my head. I also can't shake off the feeling that it was different from your normal smile. Or am I just being presumptuous? Ah, of course it's the latter; you don't see me like that, right?

Sheesh. And I thought I no longer had feelings for you. ._.
Old November 15th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

First time I've ever really used this. . . .
Dear Anonymous,

I'm . . . honestly not quite sure how to feel. The moment I met you, I fell right into another crush. You were cute, and you seemed like a really nice person. I still don't doubt that you are, but . . . you're not a great person, I suppose. And now I guess I'll never see you again.

You disappeared. Ran off, more like. Sneaked away in the middle of the night, taking half your things and not telling anyone why or where to you were leaving. You quit your job, dropped all contact with everyone . . . although you managed to forget about me. Left me connected to your Facebook for a little bit. I still don't know why you left, or why you left the way you did, but I do know that . . . yes, I probably never will see you again. I'll probably never get the chance to actually speak to you. You lived right next to me for months, we often saw each other and you said we could be friends, but . . . what happened? I would have loved to talk to you . . . to hang out . . . something, anything. That never happened though, and it never will.

I tried to ask you why you left . . . what had happened. At first you ignored me, but when . . . well, now you've blocked me, so there's no way for me to contact you again.

*sigh*

I don't know why you left. I don't know your motives. I hardly know anything about you, really. You don't know anything about me. Perhaps you mistook my question as some sort of spying on behalf of another . . . or perhaps you simply never want to hear from me again. Whatever the reasons, I'll never see or speak to you again. You're gone, just as many seem to go. I'll live, certainly, but . . . I know it's pointless to dwell on the past, on mistakes, on what could have been. Yet I still do it too often.

I'm not mad at you. Not even annoyed. The only thing that I don't like is the way you left. Not even the act of leaving bugs me. Just the fact that you ran, like you had something to hide . . . like a coward. You dropped all contact and . . . it was all just so cowardly. I suppose that's what gets to me.

Your actions were cowardly, no matter what the circumstances. You're not a child, so why act like one? Five years younger than you and even I know how to behave more like an adult. . . .

Okay, I'm not sure what else to say. (I blame the fact that Doctor Who is distracting me.)

I guess this is good-bye.

Forever.

We shall never meet again.

. . . Good-bye.
Old November 15th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Dear anon,

Did you ****ing seriously think we'd be okay with you 5th wheeling just 'to see how it goes'. Gdi man, think.
Old November 15th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

I'm over at your house once more again tonight to spend the night and make sure all is well with it. Please continue to recover well and it'll just be a few more weeks until you can return well and be back to normal.

Super Smash Staff Collab
Old November 15th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Powalen

Dear anon,

I had a daydream about you today. I don't know what trigger it, maybe I saw something that reminded me of you? idk. I really enjoyed thinking about you though as lately I have had a lot on my mind and it was a bit refreshing to sit down and think about someone as amazing as you are~!

Dear anon,

I'd tell you this in person but I don't know when I'll see you again but good luck! You will be fine and I know that there is really nothing to worry about but I like to wish for the best for the people that I love. See ya soon <3

Old November 16th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Starry Windy
Take a tour ride.
Community Supporter

Dear anon... I wonder where have you going or what are you doing, but if you're going back, I'll always be happy to see you. I wish I can see you like I used to.
Old November 16th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Synerjee
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anon,

We haven't spoken to each other properly for quite a while now and I'm worried... Is something happening in your life which caused this? Or is it something to do with me? Or someone else? I want to know what's going on... I miss the times when we talked and made each other smile. Where did that person go? I want that person back

please come back and and say that everything is fine

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here