The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 25th, 2013, 07:21 AM
evanescence

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Im at world championship the attendent says i have to beat pokemon league to enter.
what should i do......

I've completed the event on this page but after finishing fight with ash ketchum i woke up in my house where the journey started.
and when i come back she says again im not allowed yet.

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/world-championsh.html

Last edited by evanescence; October 25th, 2013 at 07:39 AM.
Old October 25th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Steel723

Hi everyone, i have a problem in Drakebreath city: after defeating the team steam in his secret base i went to yellow town to give the tablet to the professor... then when i went to drakebreath the cave was still blocked by that guy... searching for what i missed behind i accidentally passed in front of the team steam base and they were again out there! like if i never beat them! what should i do? i cant proceed now...
Old October 26th, 2013, 04:43 PM
atmmachine11
Jumping portals since 1997.

Nature: Quirky
My favorite hack of all time thus far. : ) It is great fun ! And I'm glad its an actual challenge.

______________ __________________
Old October 30th, 2013, 04:26 PM
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
Not sure if Wesley has posted this already or if you guys already knew, but Wesley is making a Pokemon Light Platinum for the nintendo ds! There are screenshots on his website, and it look pretty cool!
Old October 31st, 2013, 12:15 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by war rock exe View Post
Not sure if Wesley has posted this already or if you guys already knew, but Wesley is making a Pokemon Light Platinum for the nintendo ds! There are screenshots on his website, and it look pretty cool!
It's not actually Wesley's work... it's Mikelan's work based on LP.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 2nd, 2013, 04:29 PM
vongerbys10

Send a message via Skype™ to vongerbys10
Can you make a 2nd version of Pokemon Light Platinum? New Region? Please Wesley FG!

#Hoenn Remake
Old November 2nd, 2013, 11:43 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vongerbys10 View Post
Can you make a 2nd version of Pokemon Light Platinum? New Region? Please Wesley FG!
This has 2 regions... so what else would you want?

Old November 3rd, 2013, 02:04 PM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
What else would you want?
Well...

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288

Last edited by LCCoolJ95; November 3rd, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 4th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
Those are features that could be (I don't say will be) implemented into this Light Platinum... no point in creating new game.

Old November 4th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Geth97

It works on Visual Boy Advance I tried it on an emulator for PSP but it doesn't work. It shows white screen. Is this only for Computer?

Last edited by Geth97; November 4th, 2013 at 05:32 AM.
Old November 5th, 2013, 01:57 AM
ryemck

Anyone know if it is possible to trade/battle other people who have light platinum on their phones with mine? both running My Boy pro

I've searched everywhere but can't find an answer. The Battle/trade npc in pokemon centers is missing
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM
drich748

i just found out about light platinum and yet i love the game but im having one problem with it that i can not get past, after i beat the elite four i go to the new or 2nd region and then after battling the gym leader and getting the badge i go into the cave and go through the other side to the second room of the cave and the second person i start to battle is the female girl and as soon as the characters slide to screen it freezes and wont do anything, ive had no problem with the game before this and i want to know how to fix it so i can continue playing
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Krakanous

I love this hack, so well done .
Old November 7th, 2013, 08:57 AM
shade71

Awesome hack so far! Just wanted to know is there anywhere I can find out what levels the pokemon evolve at, or is it the same as the regular game? Also what about pokemon that usually need to be traded?
Old November 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM
BlueGhost11

Are you serious? Ash Kechum is the world champion?
This hack is a masterpiece but you used that geek for world champion?
Old November 7th, 2013, 08:41 PM
RyuKazama

I wonder is there link trade and battles on pokemon center i want to battle with my friends
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Kakarot1212
Awesome as always...

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by shade71 View Post
Awesome hack so far! Just wanted to know is there anywhere I can find out what levels the pokemon evolve at, or is it the same as the regular game? Also what about pokemon that usually need to be traded?
You can edit or see what or when will your pokemon evovle using YAPE, or something like that.
You can get YAPE here ---> www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135173

楓 弘詩
“ Programs must be written for people
to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute. ”
Pair Pair | Facebook | Showdown | PHO | Twitter
| The Prediction Game |
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:42 AM
VV
ブラック

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to VV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsy_! View Post
You can edit or see what or when will your pokemon evovle using YAPE, or something like that.
Not a good advice. It's actually a hack's privacy at least.
They should find that out themselves or the creator should have provided a list.
Old November 9th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Sparkywalkthroughs
join the adventure

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Sparkywalkthroughs
You know i've heard so many great things about this game, and i have yet to play it. maybe i need to try it today!
Old November 9th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsy_! View Post
No, you seriously cannot.
Unless you actually want to f*ck up your ROM.

Old November 11th, 2013, 07:56 PM
agentwolf44

Hey,
I love your hack, its quite fun, but after getting to the 6th or 7th gym, it has started to get a little boring, would be better if it had some side quests to get extra items which aren't required for the main quest, also, i noticed that this hack doesnt have any large cities with a bunch of buildings like a giant store (the one that you can buy tons of stuff from with multiple floors), it also doesnt have all of charizards and some other pokemons original moves, its kinda fun actually like that, but i think a couple of them could have been kept. I also noticed this pokemon hack is kinda hard to train your pokemon since alot of the pokemon in the grass give barely any exp. i was only able to train my weaker pokemon in that one lava cave, it actually had pokemon that gave a bit more xp than others. But otherwise this is an awesome hack!
Would recommend to add some more extra things like i mentioned above if you got the time, unless of course its too much work or would mess with the script.
Old November 11th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

The last city in Zheri has the giant shopping mall you are looking for.

Old November 13th, 2013, 06:24 AM
MJBlue

I just have a complain, any of the three legendary beast(commonly known as dogs but the correct is beast) that they're power is uncontrollable, that's why they shouldn't stop running, meaning that you can't find them in a specific place, if in a route, much better, that's why in original game like leaf green and fire red, they will jump to you when when stepping on tall grass and much better if keeping going in and out of a route, and in heart gold or soul silver,this three beast are just orinary pokemons, but one day, this pokemons died because they are trapped inside a tower, they were revived by Ho-oh, after putting off the fire on the burning pokemon building, and now called as the Burned tower. My classmate is a die hard fan of pokemon, one proof is he recognize all the 700+ pokemons, after I show Pokemon light platinum, he was amazed on the design of the places, but very disapointed on the map, maybe next time try to avoid clutters, but all I can say is, I'm amazed. I wish the game hacker can see this to improve his self ...
Old November 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM
bhrangerfan0809

HELP NEEDED

For some reason, the rom is glitching with regards to repeating events. For example, when I reach the Lauren League Champion, its Kaori from Zhery, and if I beat him I'm inducted into the Zhery Hall of Fame AGAIN...and this also means that Ash isn't by the Arceus statue to give me the world pass, so I can't advance any further in the game. There's also the in game events of the Alakazam and the Enigma Berry, the gym leader being at the mines, and the Team Steam blocking the path where I have to use dig...so what's going on? Any way around it?

ALSO

Some people like Lance and Prof. Ellie are in spots that they would have normally been in for in-game events, but you can't interact with them. They don't move and if you click A when facing them, they don't respond.

Last edited by bhrangerfan0809; November 13th, 2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 14th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBlue View Post
I just have a complain, any of the three legendary beast(commonly known as dogs but the correct is beast) that they're power is uncontrollable, that's why they shouldn't stop running, meaning that you can't find them in a specific place, if in a route, much better, that's why in original game like leaf green and fire red, they will jump to you when when stepping on tall grass and much better if keeping going in and out of a route, and in heart gold or soul silver,this three beast are just orinary pokemons, but one day, this pokemons died because they are trapped inside a tower, they were revived by Ho-oh, after putting off the fire on the burning pokemon building, and now called as the Burned tower. My classmate is a die hard fan of pokemon, one proof is he recognize all the 700+ pokemons, after I show Pokemon light platinum, he was amazed on the design of the places, but very disapointed on the map, maybe next time try to avoid clutters, but all I can say is, I'm amazed. I wish the game hacker can see this to improve his self ...
What...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809 View Post
HELP NEEDED

For some reason, the rom is glitching with regards to repeating events. For example, when I reach the Lauren League Champion, its Kaori from Zhery, and if I beat him I'm inducted into the Zhery Hall of Fame AGAIN...and this also means that Ash isn't by the Arceus statue to give me the world pass, so I can't advance any further in the game. There's also the in game events of the Alakazam and the Enigma Berry, the gym leader being at the mines, and the Team Steam blocking the path where I have to use dig...so what's going on? Any way around it?

ALSO

Some people like Lance and Prof. Ellie are in spots that they would have normally been in for in-game events, but you can't interact with them. They don't move and if you click A when facing them, they don't respond.
Um... yes, events being randomly reset is a very serious bug...
Can you repatch the ROM to see whether it fixes itself?

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here