Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2013 (02:13 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I thought Frio was going to be involved in Birdie's and Perplexity's love square?

Something tells me that DuskLunacy is a FrioXLuna Shipper.

As for Luna, is there really no male character who would like to have some kind of funny and insecure relationship with Luna? xD Insecure because you will never know when she's truly speaking from the heart with her honesty
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 3rd, 2013 (03:06 AM).
Arx
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Arx
Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
As for Luna, is there really no male character who would like to have some kind of funny and insecure relationship with Luna? xD Insecure because you will never know when she's truly speaking from the heart with her honesty
I'd try just to see Tetsu fail miserably at first. Maybe that's what will remove his fear of women
Old November 3rd, 2013 (05:25 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
I don't think I've ever actually had an opinion on character-shipping, personally. Unless of course they were literally created to be paired. Generally, unless I already had something in mind with one of my own characters, I just let things flow naturally, and see where they end up.

But would Frio fighting constantly for Luna and forgetting every rejection be funny? Yes. Hilarious, even.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 3rd, 2013 (05:43 AM).
Perplexity
The Crazy One

Nature: Sassy
But character shipping is fun and harmless, Dusk. I agree, I usually let things happen naturally. I just steer my character towards the other that makes sense. A lot of analysis goes into this. ;3
Old November 3rd, 2013 (07:28 AM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Takumi is on the roof across from Frio, I smell a very great oppertunity.

As for the shipping, Frio is going to be hilarious in any relationship, its part of his charm. The only issue I could see would be his sister. God help him if she visits the school.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 3rd, 2013 (07:55 AM).
gimmepie
The Lightning Rod of Hate
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Am I the only one whose character has nothing to do with anything romantic? lol
Old November 3rd, 2013 (08:06 AM). Edited November 3rd, 2013 by Dusk.
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

(Warning, this is very satirical)

As far as dating and whatnot goes, this is what I see and/or get the impression of:

Yami: My heart belongs to another.
Frio: I've never asked a girl out (twenty-eight times).
Sagishi: Iunno. D'you like jokes?
Takumi: Must have the vamp girl!
Nami: Must have the Human boy!
Divine: I love Ryuu! (Why though?)
Ryuu: STOP HITTING ON MY GIRL!!
Terra: Who am I?
Yorick: What's a "Date"?
Elise: Leave me alone.
Eva: Wh-what!?
Yuria: Sure, why not?
Solo: What, necrophilia? Sick.
Lerion: E-err.. Um... *plays flute awkwardly*
Allister: What does that have to do with magic?
Gavin:
Luna: If I liked you, you'd know it.
Raka: How good are you at fighting?
Chris: Milly.
Milly: Chris.
Oz: MAAAAAGIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 3rd, 2013 (08:09 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

That seems pretty accurate haha
I dunno about Allister being obsessive about magic, he's just wrapped up in his own wor... nope you're pretty much right.

Also, you left out Cheryll. Can't have you not making fun of every character
Old November 3rd, 2013 (08:14 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Gotcha!

Characters on "Dating":

Yami: My heart belongs to another.
Frio: I've never asked a girl out (twenty-eight times).
Sagishi: Iunno. D'you like jokes?
Takumi: Must have the vamp girl!
Nami: Must have the Human boy!
Divine: I love Ryuu! (Why though?)
Ryuu: STOP HITTING ON MY GIRL!!
Cheryll: U-um-- ..........
Terra: Who am I?
Yorick: What's a "Date"?
Elise: Leave me alone.
Eva: Wh-what!?
Yuria: Sure, why not?
Solo: What, necrophilia? Sick.
Lerion: E-err.. Um... *plays flute awkwardly*
Allister: What does that have to do with magic?
Gavin:
Luna: If I liked you, you'd know it.
Raka: How good are you at fighting?
Chris: Milly.
Milly: Chris.
Oz: MAAAAAGIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC

Old November 3rd, 2013 (08:16 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

@Dusk - I approve xD

@Macho - I'll have another post done in the not-to-distant future.
Old November 3rd, 2013 (09:19 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

You forgot something Dusk. warning: probably not so funny

Characters on "confessing":

Yami: My heart still belongs to someone else.
Frio: I can't forget about you... that must mean something.
Sagishi: You're the only one that I might not pull pranks on. MIGHT.
Takumi: ..........
Nami: I like you but you made me upset so I shall run away now.
Divine: I LOVE YOU AND I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO DOES TOO.
Ryuu: I will kill anyone who hits on you or even LOOKS at you.
Cheryll: U-Uhm... I-I-I-I ... L-L-L-L....
Terra: I don't know who I am but I do know who you are.
Yorick: What is a "confessing"? Can you eat it?
Elise: Don't leave me alone.
Eva: I'm not ready for this.
Yuria: I like you. I don't care if you don't like me because you're still mine.
Solo: I'm dead. You're not.
Lerion: ....... *still plays the flute*
Allister: I like you but not more than I like magic so bye!
Gavin:
Luna: Let's make babies.
Raka: I'll fight with you for the rest of my life.
Chris: Let's swim towards the horizon together.
Milly: ohh...! Chris...!
Oz: OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAGIC! NO WOMAN CAN BEAT YOU!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 3rd, 2013 (09:50 AM).
Arx
prince
Community Supporter

Uhh, since I just joined, is there anything I should know on the current events? I see IC mentioning funerals and idk what's going on really. I'm a little lost so any help should be fine
Old November 3rd, 2013 (12:35 PM). Edited November 3rd, 2013 by Geras32.
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
@Wolfy and Pink: I approve of this, but you both forgot Sorae.

@JNathan: Here is an updated summary I gave Sephy when he showed up. Just let me know if you want a more specific summary.

Spoiler:
Youkai Academy has been getting attacked by a mysterious organization known as Fairytale (an organization that our class' teacher Ryuu Higoroshi seems to know a lot about) that is lead by a dragon and whose goal is to destroy all humans. The first attack was one by a mage named Oz who blew up the teacher's lounge. Since a group of prefects was made in response, I assume that the attacks by Fairytale are known by the student body other than class 3C or are at least rumored (although since Elene, Lilizuki's former character and head prefect at the time, is gone, I don't know if the prefects are still a thing or if they have been retconned). You can only imagine the types of rumors that would be spreading.

Thus far, all other attacks by Fairytale have been countered by class 3C. A second attack by Oz was stalled by Nami, Takumi, Yorick, Gavin, Allister, Cheryll, Kakusu, and Sorae until Higoroshi-sensei arrived to repel Oz. Yesterday there was an attack by Divine, a mermaid, that was countered by James (who is no longer in this RP), Sorae, and Chris, and Lerion (who arrived late). There was also a battle between Solo the Lycan (a former student who joined Fairytale but betrayed them and ended up being controlled by them to attack the academy) and Yorick, Nami, Takumi, Frio, and Elise. Allister was battling another Fairytale Lycan, Raka, secretly but was defeated and later found by Cheryll.

Unrelated to Fairytale but still important for what comes next, Gavin didn't believe the school had what it takes to defend itself without relying on class 3C which seems to be some sort of class organized specially for battling Fairytale so he went and started a forest fire to test the school's response. After fending off a pair of students believing him to be Fairytale, he fled into the forest. After using a powerful spell, his Deva Mage sigil (which machomuu or me can elaborate on if you ask) took over his body and he was reborn as a new person; Terra Ignis.

Terra and Lerion both arrived at the battle against Divine, Lerion helping the students and Terra misunderstanding the whole "bunch of guys ganging up on one woman" and teaming up with Divine, but the battle was eventually stopped by Higoroshi, the same as with Oz. However, it was revealed that Divine only attacked in self defense and is actually a spy, as well as Higoroshi's lover.

Solo defeated all his assailants, but Takumi was injected with Nami's blood in her efforts to keep him alive, giving him the power to go toe to toe with Solo. He broke Solo's collar before being defeated again, freeing Solo. However, Elise awoke (having fainted) and was unable to handle the entire situation, instead going berserk and unleashing all her raw power. To stop her from killing everyone, he sacrificed himself to subdue her. Today they plan on holding his funeral.

Other things to be aware of: There is currently a love triangle between Milly, Chris, and Sorae, and there is also a mutual attraction between Takumi and Nami. The two Lycans Luna and Yami appear to have come from another realm and cannot speak English without a special amulet. Nobody, including the teacher, cares much about the homework thus far. Punishment for destruction of school property and for lateness both appear to be detention. The mall on school grounds appears to have just about anything that would be legal on a school campus.

Again, please tell me if I forgot something.
Old November 3rd, 2013 (01:19 PM).
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
Since when is Yuria an uncaring obsessive yandere?!

Also, I need one for crossdressing super playboy Lilina.
Old November 3rd, 2013 (02:23 PM). Edited November 5th, 2013 by Khawill.
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

"If you hate it, break it!"
Name: Yvette Blanc
Specie: Neko

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Cute now, Yuno later.

Personality: Yvette is a very eccentric and loud girl. She loves to get into the middle of things that don't concern her, and finds a hobby in making things worse. Her dislike of almost everyone equally is masked by her carefree and misleading attitude. She feigns stupidity and a lack of coordination to get people to either ignore her, or see her as weak. In reality she is illogical, intelligent, and dexterous. Her laughs are as sweat as chocolate, with the venomous intention of a viper. Her compliments are as empty as my loyalty to EA games. Do not take her stuffed kitten.

That is not to say that Yvette does not have a soft side though. She falls in love with things all the time, mostly inanimate, but she has loved another before. Granted, when it was broken off, she went on a destructive rampage, breaking everything in the room. She tends to take kindness farther than she should as well, and has no personal boundaries. Just as she hates everyone equally, everyone has an equal chance to capture her heart. Male or Female. (Nobody is safe).

Do not take her stuffed kitten. Do [I]not[/] take her stuffed kitten. Seriously, it's something only Frio would be stupid enough to do.

History: Yvette was raised by several households. Her Youkai parents put her up for adoption, and she has consistently moved from household to household. This is mainly because she tended to be very troublesome. One of her favorite activities is jumping on furniture, and she has broken her fair share of sofas, tables, and even beds. (She respects chairs and desks though because she values the ability to work on a hard surface.)

Many of her families also only adopted her because she looked cute and easy to take care of. They didn't really think they wouldn't have enough money to feed her appetite, or pay for her private school (human public schools kicked her out for being lazy, crazy, and otherwise destructive and rude.) Granted, she was a genius by all sense of the word, she was also uncontrollable. Private schools were the only one who would take her in, as long as the family paid for the destruction she caused.

Nevertheless, she was also kicked out of the human private schools. With no family, and no school, Yvette lives on the streets, stealing from and conning tourists.

(She will come in as someone who Sain meets and signs up for school.)

Weakness: She can't resist a good chance to break things. Additionally, she is afraid of werewolves and lycans. Normal Neko weaknesses apply.
Other: Hates the cold. She also believes foxes are just as bad as dogs, so she hates Youko
Code: Strawberry Strawberry Strawberry

Yvette is as crazy as Frio is stupid, or Solo is dead.

Old November 3rd, 2013 (03:21 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Posted!

I chose to use first-person for Yami. It's not my favorite way of writing, but it's much more fitting to me.

Old November 3rd, 2013 (06:56 PM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

"Terra: I don't know who I am but I do know who you are."

This, made my entire life I think. This has to be the single best pick-up line for an amnesiac.
Old November 4th, 2013 (03:08 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Sorry it took me so long to post Pink, as you know I've been going through a lot right now.
Old November 4th, 2013 (05:43 PM). Edited November 4th, 2013 by DLMuerte.
DLMuerte
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Quote originally posted by Geras32:
@Wolfy and Pink: I approve of this, but you both forgot Sorae.

@JNathan: Here is an updated summary I gave Sephy when he showed up. Just let me know if you want a more specific summary.

Spoiler:

Other things to be aware of: There is currently a love triangle between Milly, Chris, and Sorae, and there is also a mutual attraction between Takumi and Nami. The two Lycans Luna and Yami appear to have come from another realm and cannot speak English without a special amulet. Nobody, including the teacher, cares much about the homework thus far. Punishment for destruction of school property and for lateness both appear to be detention. The mall on school grounds appears to have just about anything that would be legal on a school campus.

Again, please tell me if I forgot something.
Why would you limit Sorae to a triangle? He is a free bird in a cage, who can do what he pleases. lol no I do realize that's his situation right now

I'm really open to any ships involving any of my characters, as long as they make sense.

EDIT: I'm also open to interaction at the moment. If not I'll just move him to whatever's happening to Yami and Luna.

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old November 5th, 2013 (04:41 PM).
Arx
prince
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by DeLaMuerte:
EDIT: I'm also open to interaction at the moment.
Same there. Maybe Tetsu could interact with your character?
Old November 5th, 2013 (06:10 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Is Yvette accepted? I did finish her SU

Old November 6th, 2013 (12:28 AM). Edited February 18th, 2014 by Songbird.
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
Whoa, I made two posts in two weeks. That's practically unheard of!

Also, I'm putting my character sheets here for the sake of keeping better track of them, since I made Yuria before moving to this account.

Spoiler:

雪村ゆりあ

Spoiler:

Name: Yuria Yukimura

Nickname: Yuu, only within his own home.

Gender: Both... sort of? Let's just call Yuu male, for convenience's sake.

Species: Yuki-onna

Personality: Yuria, as he was raised and schooled, is about as proper and pure as a young lady could get in the presence of others. Yuu is soft with a gentle smile, outgoing, patient, friendly, modest, and is virtually incorruptible — almost motherly, even. (Of course, also like a mother, he can solve a lot of problems with little more than a hug, and you'd do well not to push the wrong buttons or that hug may crush your spine.)

Okay, that's all on the surface there. In reality — and blame his worthless, cheating father and relentlessly teasing brothers for this — Yuu is absolutely terrified of guys, especially forward ones. While he tries not to, it's not uncommon for Yuu to get physically defensive, especially when he's outnumbered or already attacked. He's not against fights, though, unless there are better options. On top of all this, he's a total worrywart over his own presentation, and he may end up scolding (or arguing with) himself internally for things he thinks may have looked or sounded weird.

Going to a private school had its advantages though, barring the lack of social interaction with boys, lack of "street smarts", and not including the higher level of education. He learned judo, for one, over the course of four years, and professionally-taught culinary arts classes made him a master of the kitchen. Alongside fluency in two languages, Yuu excels in basic medical practices and performing arts as well, though mostly theatre. (He plays a damn good damsel in distress.)

Lastly, Yuu sometimes goes totally a little crazy over fluffy animals; most especially small ones that you can hold in your arms. He'd pet a werewolf, though, if he didn't think it would try to attack him.

History: Originally, Yuu was supposed to have a twin sister. However, she and Yuu had fused together shortly after conception, and Yuu was born alone with two separate sets of DNA. Aside from a few distinct features (namely reproductive), this came as a rather large disappointment to his mother, who'd already had two boys. Because of this, Yuu was raised as a girl. Girl name; girl clothes; he was even enrolled in a girls' private school for most of his early years. Imagine the paperwork Mom had to go through for that, but she really wanted a girl. Yuu mostly knew what he was supposed to be, but he was afraid of his mother's icy wrath (Yuu never knew his father for this very reason) and complied. A growing distaste for men (starting with his own family) made it easier on him.

Before he could assimilate into a public high school life, sadly, Yuu had frozen one of his teachers solid. Totally on accident, I swear! But! It gave him a reason to be home schooled for about a year (and, y'know, move so they didn't have a potential murder on their hands), in which his mother was able to teach him everything he knows about his powers. Despite this, he lacks some of the control that he should have over the limits of his abilities, and sometimes his youkai form bleeds through his disguise. In the meantime, Yuu also developed a taste for blue raspberry Dum Dums, amongst many other fruity flavors (not including tutti frutti). His enrollment in the Academy is mostly for dealing with his hatred of men in an environment where he won't freeze them and gain better control over his abilities, rather than an inability to interact with humans.

Other: Yuu's mother refers to him as a "she", and even only the elder of his two brothers is aware of his real sex. Don't ask how.

Code: Cherry strawberry

Spoiler:

Lilina Camille Weiss — 17♀

Appearance

She's a succubus who knows martial arts. You can't just call her "unattractive" and get away with it unscathed. Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Standing at five-foot-four, Lilina is very slim due to the various classes she'd taken from childhood onward, with a curve in her hips and a blush in her soft, white cheeks. Her slender legs, minimally-muscled arms and delicate fingers are deceptive, though. In addition to enhanced strength, Lilina is very fluid when she moves, not unlike water, and this becomes clear when she's caught in a fight or just taking part in physical activities.

A pair of long black bangs frame the sides of her face, ending only against the top half of her — admittedly modest, for a succubus — breasts. They fit with her lively green eyes well, making them and her light pink lips look much deeper. The rest of her hair is a layered blonde inherited from her father, fraying out in the back with the longest locks reaching only to the top of her shoulders.

Normally, her casual clothes consist of pleated skirts, loose blouses of all kinds (even a pastel and tie-dye blouse), thigh-high socks, brand name sneakers and a hoodie she frequently keeps her hands in so they don't get calloused. However, she also masquerades as a guy, and her outfit changes accordingly. Under her male persona, Lilina binds her breasts with large bandaging, and she's become good enough at doing so that her breasts almost seem completely flat when wearing them, though she still faces the discomfort of squishing her chest. Lilina tends to wear loose slacks and jeans to the point that she needs a belt, and large button-up shirts with a cardigan over them. (She has a designated pocket in her jeans for a fob watch she always carries around. It doesn't work anymore, but it was the first watch she made.) In the guise of a guy, she braids her black bangs against the sides of her head, blending it into the blonde strands and setting the rest in a different fashion — usually smoothed out, with a blonde lock spread messily over one of her eyes.

Personality

A mostly passive girl, Lilina typically shies away from social interaction unless someone else initiates it, but she's pretty talkative if she's caught. She likes to learn by watching, so she's rather observant of more subtle details. Most of the time, Lilina doesn't say much that's on her mind unless it's a particular topic she's interested in or knows about. She doesn't nitpick (unless nitpicking is appropriate), so she tends to come off as polite. Her politeness is evident in her stubbornness, at least in matters she knows such as watchmaking or sewing. If someone tries to tell her how to know her know better than she knows, she'll tell them to go to Hell in a way that makes them look forward to the trip. Conversely, she also won't tell someone how to do their job, unless they're screwing up like crazy and she can actually help.

Many things compelled Lilina to start masquerading as a boy. Maybe it was gender discrimination in the U.S., a matter of respect. Everyone underestimated her ability to fight, kids and adults alike, and when they were proven wrong, she was feared — and not in a good way. She was more respected when she looked like a boy, and even more desirable in some cases. Her attitude translated to aloofness and unattainability, and being gentlemanly with her interactions; her athleticism became a source of heroism, saving people from bullies and thugs. Much like how Clark Kent and Superman were one and the same, Lilina's male appearance (now designated Cam Weiss) became an integral part of herself.

Oh, and she likes girls.

History

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

But somehow in the past, and not very far at all. Actually, it's more like in the middle of Germany for the first three months of her life. After that, Lilina's parents, Artur and Lessica Weiss, moved with her to the United States for her parents' desire to make a profit of making clothes and accessories for a more consumer culture. (Yes, Artur knew that Lessica and her child were succubi. After an initial charming, no, he didn't care. Lessica hasn't even used it on him since.)

The dexterity required for the work Artur and Lessica took had caught the interest of their daughter very quickly, and Lilina spent a lot of her free time in the combination home/store, learning how to make watches, jewelry and clothes as a hobby. Much of Lilina's socialization took place from five years old onward, when she started taking Jeet Kune Do, aikido and gymnastics classes at her (clearly pushy) mother's behest, even when school itself was an opening for making friends. She proved very capable from the beginning, but as she reached puberty, potential opponents typically did their best to avoid being matched up with her. (Go ahead, make a period joke. I know you want to. That's how she scared most of the boys, actually.)

Her powers as a succubus started to manifest around this time, drawing the affections of both boys and girls. Lessica noticed this quickly, immediately teaching Lilina how to suppress her newfound powers so she could keep attending her classes. Once that was down, the pair worked on activating and controlling it.

How did it work? Screw you, that's how.

What, you need a real explanation? So hard to please people these days, damn.

It activated through a manipulation of pheromones. It's also where her illusionary powers come from. This was a trait of succubi related to Lessica's family, unlike many others who seduce people using their eyes and tits (resulting in Lessica and Lilina having only a C-cup, as compared to her friend in Italy being a 34 triple-freaking-J cup. Because their powers take effect through smell rather than sight, Lessica's family can induce much more vivid and stable hallucinations, and more intense, longer-lasting attraction across a wider range — among various other possibilities by directly affecting hormone balance and thought patterns — in exchange for the pure precision other succubi have.

As she and her powers matured, her parents' shop found that more teenagers (human, of course) had been visiting while their elders browsed Artur's intricate wrist- and pocket-watches, but Lilina only took interest in the girls, most of which were sadly not as interested in her. Boys, they all talked about, but she didn't care. Even if they acted similarly, Lilina couldn't find it in herself to find them attractive or interesting. She brought this up with her mother, who not only had no quarrel with this turn of events, but was somewhat amused by it. She respected and embraced Lilina's own desires, like any good mother and succubus would.

Before she transferred to Japan so she could get used to other youkai, Lilina spent plenty of time perfecting a disguise as a boy (assisted in part by her pheromone manipulation to more convincingly come off as male), which she used to make a (slightly ill-conceived) new start as two different people.

Weaknesses

Previously mentioned, her powers lack precision, and unless she maintains her powers, their effects on people fade to subtlety when out of her range.

Code

Strawberry cream pie. :3
Old November 6th, 2013 (01:47 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Quote originally posted by Khawill:
Is Yvette accepted? I did finish her SU
Yes she is accepted. Sorry I didn't notice the SU was finished.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old November 6th, 2013 (09:13 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Is everyone dying or what? Perplexity and I have been posting, but otherwise I'm only seeing a few other posts.

Old November 6th, 2013 (11:39 AM).
Arx
prince
Community Supporter

At the moment, I'm not rushing since I just joined. I'll be more active soon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links