The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Old October 26th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Jaegir
Yes

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Anyone else here into CSGO? CSS or 1.6?
The past few months I've been getting really into it, started getting into competitive ranked matches more recently. I'd like to play with fellow members and such.
I'll make a post in the official Steam group if anyone is interested in playing.

3DS FC: 1907-9781-8964
Old October 27th, 2013, 10:28 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
I used to play it to bits before my PC had a fit. I was and still am part of a group of people who play it like as if it was reality. If you are a cop you have to search the perimiter, make find whereabouts they hostages are. only walk through one doorway and never to shoot unless we can see where they are and it is a no brainer. then we try and rescue the hostages if we can. As a T (terrorist) You need to figure out where they could come in and have them protected whilst the hostages are as well. If it turns into a gun fight everyone should try and live and bail as soon as they come under heavy fire especially as a T since you don't really want to die.

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:32 PM
Bruce Banner
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Banner
I've played it a bit in the past, but I don't play it anymore because my computer won't support it well. I sucked at it because I don't play much tactical shooters.
Old November 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Franco.B

ill challenge you if you can beat at least 25 sec on training course.

Btw, my record is 21.8 and after using 50% framerates i got to 20.1

Last edited by Franco.B; November 6th, 2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here