The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 7th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Dragon
TARGET: eliminated

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
--THE FOUL BEAST STRUCK!

So, what video game characters do you feel represent you, or the most alike to you? Would you say, fill in their respective shoes in their own video game?

For example, someeetimes I feel like I'm Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2. He's kind of shy and apologizes often for no apparent reason, which is alike myself in some retrospects! If I were to fill in Emil's shoes, I'd probably stick it to Richter more - "Who cares about destiny?" or something like that.

"There's no way I'll die here!"
Guides -> Fire Emblem Apotheosis / Bravely Default Asterisks
pair / CLOUD v2.0 / mod of The Welcome Lounge & Video Games

Old November 15th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
In some sort of way, im more like Jim Raynor from StarCraft 2. Trying to do the good thing, but always gets into more and more trouble and has everything after him.

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
I'm a lot like Oerba Dia Vanille. I'm sunny, happy and just good to have when the atmosphere is down.. I'll only think of others and would lay my life down for the greater good. I'm also kind of cutesy, in a way. Well, when I'm not in mah rebel mood.

Last edited by Airhead; November 16th, 2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old November 17th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Ellie from The Last of Us reminds me a bit about myself when I was younger. She was quite motivational, made people feel brave, wasn't very demanding, and was a little shy as well—I used to be sort of like that, I guess. I may not have been as motivative as her, but yes, I was definitely shy. xD" Whenever someone made me talk, I would just nod my head without saying a word—that's how shy I was. Nowadays, I'm still shy, but just not as much as when I used to. Quite glad about this, because most of the time, shyness is a bad thing. It could hold you down in life and stop you from reaching your goals. Aside from Ellie, I'm also similar to Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite in some ways (mostly appearance-wise).
Old November 17th, 2013, 10:36 AM
pompayyy
Forever and Ever

Nature: Relaxed
Probably Ness from Earthbound. Something about a boy that goes on huge world saving adventures, but still gets homesick relates to me in a way no other character can even come close to matching.

Plus the game is filled to the brim with music references

Pink Moon is on its way.

Old November 17th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Quinn
Shall we get down to business?

Nature: Calm
Gordon freemen from half life, as one who puts others ahead of ones self, and yet when my job is done i fade in the background and am soon forgotten, a sad reality but one i accept and move on.

X & Y friend code - 1418-6708-9370
Currently working on perfect Iv team- (Diggersby)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here