The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Overall Hack Rating!
★★★★★ 438 68.12%
★★★★ 146 22.71%
★★★ 30 4.67%
★★ 4 0.62%
25 3.89%
Voters: 643. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 5th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Fuuka
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocca View Post
do the trainers from the battle frontier can be re-battled again and again?
coz i tried and it wont let me re battle them again, it would be fun if we can re battle them.
and if no can we edit the script so we can re battle them and help with the script about re battling a trainer thanks =)

links for 7.5 beta ? please thank you =)

You answer yourself of your own first question.
Also you can't edit the script or anything, if the creator will agree.
Old November 5th, 2013, 05:46 AM
brocca

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by L96 View Post

You answer yourself of your own first question.
Also you can't edit the script or anything, if the creator will agree.
that's why i am asking if there is anyway to re battle them the normal way w/o restarting the game or re-scripting the game, i know that we are not allowed to edit the script w/o the permission of Suicune,

and can the first post please be edited and change the download to the current 7.5 not the 1.+ version plus the up to date documents regarding the game changes, thank you so much =) more power to Suicune!!
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Potato12

Can you make a gba emulator version got gba4ios it doesnt download for it
Old November 7th, 2013, 05:57 PM
brocca

quick question, latest patch is? 7.5 or Beta 1.36 and what is the difference between the two? thanks
Old November 8th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Cat

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocca View Post
quick question, latest patch is? 7.5 or Beta 1.36 and what is the difference between the two? thanks
The latest patch is 1.36, it was kind of like a reset from 7.5 with many changes. The changes should be listed a few pages back.

Old November 9th, 2013, 02:42 AM
brocca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
The latest patch is 1.36, it was kind of like a reset from 7.5 with many changes. The changes should be listed a few pages back.
thank you so much =), though i would love to use the old sprites of the pokemon's from 7.5 is there anyway i could return them to the old ones? again thank you and more power =)
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:50 AM
V.V
ブラック

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to V.V
Hm.. It looks fine. But I think you should've made the sprites look on the player.
I know it takes the palette to change if you do that, It's just better that way.

Pair x Cute pair x Servant x Current hack: ON HOLD
Old November 9th, 2013, 03:55 AM
brocca

it would be nice if there would be a post where there is difference between 7.5 and 1.36 coz i tried playing it using my old save from 7.5 to 1.36 and i cant re-battle maria the one with rematch able blissey and when i tried the elite 4 from frontier drake and other trainer wont say anything to me.

but always im thankful for the pokemon expert emerald. =)
Old November 17th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Murfdog

Ok I don't understand where these "documents" are, can someone tell me where I can find them?

Ok I can some1 tell me where these "documents" are that help u with the game? I can't find them. Where are they?

Ok I can some1 tell me where these "documents" are that help u with the game? I can't find them. Where are they?

Last edited by Murfdog; November 17th, 2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 19th, 2013, 04:48 AM
RK9ify

Hey, I just downloaded Pokémon Expert Emerald, patched it etc. But all I get is a white screen when I try to play it. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know.
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Super_2

When my game loads, it says the internal battery has run dry. Is that a problem if I want to get all 386? I know that originally, Shoal Cave areas depended on the time. Is that still the case?
Old November 21st, 2013, 09:48 AM
c-hing

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version, since I just play this hack 2 days ago,
but I can't see that girl you mention that I buy evolution stones from in Route 118.
Old November 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM
Cat

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfdog View Post
Ok I don't understand where these "documents" are, can someone tell me where I can find them?

You must have WinRar installed in order to find the Documents compressed with the Download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK9ify View Post
Hey, I just downloaded Pokémon Expert Emerald, patched it etc. But all I get is a white screen when I try to play it. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. :)
It must be the Emerald ROM itself, try using a different Emerald ROM from a more reliable site perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_2 View Post
When my game loads, it says the internal battery has run dry. Is that a problem if I want to get all 386? I know that originally, Shoal Cave areas depended on the time. Is that still the case?
That's just the case for every Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald ROM, there's a way to fix it but you'd have to look it up online somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-hing View Post
I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version, since I just play this hack 2 days ago,
but I can't see that girl you mention that I buy evolution stones from in Route 118.
If the download is called Beta 1.36 then the girl who sells evolutionary stones should be there as she was introduced as part of that release. If not then I'll have to look into it, maybe try re-patching and reloading?

Old November 24th, 2013, 08:37 PM
EJ.Alamatph

i very very very like it so much!!!!
Old November 27th, 2013, 01:06 PM
stradad

Just downloaded expert emerald to my tablet and dont no how to use it ... I have a gba emulater which I have used many times but I have no idea how to use the hack ... can u help please .... and can u reply to my email [email protected][/email] please as I dont no how to work this site as just joind .... thanks
Old November 28th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Toybox

pokemon expert emerald N pokemon hard edition are different?anyone?
Old December 19th, 2013, 05:10 PM
bcrobert
Lazy Antagonist

Nature: Quirky
This looks to be one of the best difficulty hacks currently available. Just wanted to say that. (Albeit very late to the party since there are already nuzlockes and such.)

Bums me out that my favorite 'mon got shafted for Roserade but oh well. I'll just have to get my fill of him in the original game.
Old December 29th, 2013, 03:05 AM
lord_n_harmonia

I can't find Entei anywhere! Can I have some help?
Old January 3rd, 2014, 06:53 AM
itspeterkha

I'm loving the expert version and the challenges, great job!
Old January 3rd, 2014, 11:10 AM
nineteenct

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_n_harmonia View Post
I can't find Entei anywhere! Can I have some help?
Once you get to Route 121, surf down until you can get to Route 123. Go along the top part of the Route, and you should run into Entei near some water.

Playing the newest beta (I think) and it's pretty fun so far. Just beat the Psychic Gym (having a T-Tar is nice, getting Larvitar took a while lol). Anyways the only bug i've seen so far is that Heracross' cry is corrupt; when you run into one the game pauses for a sec and the cry doesn't come out right. But everything else seems ok haha
Old January 3rd, 2014, 11:22 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteenct View Post
Anyways the only bug i've seen so far is that Heracross' cry is corrupt; when you run into one the game pauses for a sec and the cry doesn't come out right. But everything else seems ok haha
This is a problem with a lot of the cries (the Seedot line for example), because sound data was overwritten in the hack. It's a common thing.
Old January 4th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Benedict87

Did anyone else have trouble defeating Norman, because I had to keep resetting after I was defeated. I am trying to say that his Pokemon are tough!

Also, I am working on a document that has a list of all the pokenav trainer rematches with their final teams. I am hoping to finish the document soon.
Old January 5th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict87 View Post
Did anyone else have trouble defeating Norman, because I had to keep resetting after I was defeated. I am trying to say that his Pokemon are tough!
He is supposed to be toughest trainer in game so it's pretty valid =)
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:17 PM
MySpaceBarBroke

Is it a glitch that you're unable to re-battle trainers? Because I'm unable to do so...
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Aruaruu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySpaceBarBroke View Post
Is it a glitch that you're unable to re-battle trainers? Because I'm unable to do so...
Have you beaten the 5th gym?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links