The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old November 9th, 2013, 06:04 PM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase

Luna Jones

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Luna is 5'9, and weighs around 130lbs. Her cyan colored hair drops a little below her waist, and she has many different colors of the outfit she is currently wearing. She is always wearing a pair of long black fingerless gloves. She wears long black boots, and is always carrying a music player in her pockets with earphones.

Personality: Luna is a mischievous teen who loves to have fun. She is hot-headed, but is easily hurt as well. Her temper often gets the better her, getting her into fights she often doesn't intend. She loves to have fun, and you can get her to do almost anything if you mention games. She is very childish for her age, and can be stubborn when it comes to people with no sense of adventure. She hates being called weak. Luna is moody, and has a split personality. She acts according to what would benefit her.

Luna is very competitive, and is arrogant by the highest degree. She loves to win, and what she lacks in experience she makes up with courage. She widely known as the "Daredevil" in the northern district for her mischievous acts.

Starting Location: North District

Talents: Luna loves dance, and is great when it comes to martial arts. She is most likely to rush in without thinking.

History: Luna was born into a family of Martial artists, and was raised mainly by her dad since her mother was always working. She had one older brother, but his untimely death in on her 12th birthday led to a time of depression for her since he was her only salvation for fun. After at least a year, Luna decided that feeling sad about it would only render his death meaningless, and prepared to be like him. Her music player was a gift from him, and she takes it with her everywhere. She trainined hard, and when she had surpassed her older brother she moved on, satisfied that she would hold his legacy.

After two years, Luna was finally back to normal, and was happy as she could be. She was ready to do anything to prove her worth, and she challenged her father to a spar.. She lost. She would challenge him again and again, until finally on her 16 year, she was able to beat him. Luna was soon competing with herself, doing everything she could to beat her last record every time she trained.

RP Sample:
Luna walked happily down the street. What a great day! I can't wait to start training! She thought to herself. Pulling out her music player, she put the earphones on and cranked the tunes, and put the player back in her pocket. Patting her face with both hands, she began to race down the street. She did a fancy spin, and slowed to a walk at the end of the block. She waited for the cars to pass and raced across the street. "Here we are." She stated. Looking at the abandoned building before, she scanned the area before slipping inside.

She made a quick sweep of the building before starting her usuall routine. She made a swift roundhouse kick, followed by a thrust of her elbow. She practiced for at least an hour, and decided to take a little break. Just as she was about to change her music, she heard the creak of the houses door opening. Oh, crud! She needed a hiding place, stat. If she was caught here again by the patrol officers she'd be in trouble for sure. Eversince she'd recked the place in her first solo training session, the town had made patrol officers keep watch of all the abando's nearby her apartment. She scanned the room for potential hiding places, and decided to do something really risky. She turned off her music player and jammed it in her pocket, and settled behind the couch. The sound of footsteps in the room signalled the start of her escape plan. She could hear the person whisttling, and as the person passed the couch, she zipped from behind the couch and made it toward the door. When she opened it the loud creak alerted the officer. He turned about, and Luna took position. "Whose there?" Said a burly voice.

"Oh no!" She called a bit loudly.

"Luna?! We told you to stay out!" the man reprimanded.

"Oh? But I'm not in." She smiled and ran off.

Last edited by DarkMoonPhase; November 11th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old November 10th, 2013, 09:26 PM
GaCkT123

If this is still going on I'd like to join
Old November 10th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed
Of course it is I'm glad to see some interest.
Old November 10th, 2013, 09:56 PM
GaCkT123

Great are you accepting ashikabi or just sekirei
Old November 10th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Yes we are accepting both Ashikabi and Sekirei
Old November 11th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Zeta Patchouli
The Unconscious Wanderer
Community Supporter

I honestly didn't expect to be pulled back here, but I am interested in this. Perhaps I should attempt to give it a try. It has been quite a while since I've done much here.

Spoiler:
Name: Kotone Mizushima

Sex: Female

Number: 38

Appearance: Kotone stands short, reaching the height of 4'9. Her skin is somewhat pale, with hardly a sign of a blemish or mark. She wears bandages over her eyes, however, hiding them from the world, but underneath them, her eyes are a brilliant cerulean blue color, though they seem to have a fog over them. Her face is fairly cute, though it looks more mature than her height would lead one to suspect. Her nose is small and somewhat pointed, and her lips are full. Her hair is a dark brown that shines in the light, her bangs go halfway down her bandages, with the rest flowing down to her lower back.

Her body, while small, has an athletic build, partially due to her conditioning and partially due to her own abilities as well. She has worn bandages wrapped around her hands and arms and though some of them have come apart, she has taped them back together. She wears a long-sleeved shirt, white, with a black shirt underneath. She wears loose grey pants that are tied to her ankles, and held on by a belt. Her feet are uncovered and wrapped in bandages, much like her hands.

Personality: Kotone, if left to her own devices, is someone who likes to improve herself no matter the cost. She tends to throw herself into her desired interests with much the same intensity. Due to these, she tends to get little sleep at night and at times collapses due to exhaustion. However, when people are involved, she tends to attempt to include them into her activities by pestering, bribing and just outright throwing them into it.

She is blind, though due to her own abilities, managed to be able to get around that due to her ability to use her ki in a fashion much like echolocation, as such she's hardly bothered by it... unless there's a lot of things around. She doesn't particularly have any great desire to settle into one place alone, however, wanting to keep herself active. Settling down in one place, she thinks, should only be done when she finds her Ashikabi, to keep herself from getting lonely.

She can be annoyed with her height at times, as people tend to look down on people who are short, and loud noises tend to irritate her. She fears tight places, as she can't particularly 'see' well in them. Cars also tend to freak her out as it seems like they come out of nowhere. Large crowds also are a no go for her, even if she isn't afraid of people, she's not particularly comfortable being around so many. When it comes to food, meat is her favorite, though she's not entirely picky.

Starting Location: North

Destiny: Put her up to fate

Abilities: Ki - She can use her own energy to empower herself and increase her physical abilities. While the effects are great, overuse can strain her body and leave her in a worse state than before.

Kilocation - She can throw out near untraceable amounts of ki to give her an idea of what's around. She can't 'see' behind objects using this.

Norito: No matter if our love is blind, I shall strike down my Ashikabi's enemies!

Greater Techniques: Currently Blank

RP Sample: Kotone smirked, standing atop of a large building. She hopped from foot to foot, fists clenched. She ducks under the punch of an imaginary opponent and delivers a massive uppercut. She waited for a moment before raising her arm. "And the winner and new champion is... Mizushima Kotone!" She holds her arms out, as if recieving applause. "Thank you, thank you. I've been working my entire life, and to finally obtain the title of world champion..." She trails off, the bandages over her eyes actually beginning to dampen. "It... it brings tears to my eyes." She lowers her arms and bows to no one.

"I'll keep on getting better, and I'll show you a real show next year! Keep the training up and give me the fight of my life!" She gives a smile and twirls around. She stops for a moment before walking towards the fencing surrounding the roof. "Man, that'd be great." She sighs, slumping down. "But for some reason, something's keeping me around here." She frowns and takes her seat, saying nothing for a while. She heard the sounds of cars driving by every once in a while, but it doesn't bother her.

"I wonder if they're here... I wonder who they'll be." She mutters to herself, more thinking aloud than anything. She sighs and feels around. Her hand slips into the chain fence. "Gonna make sure to do well. Don't wanna show how weak I am." Her grip tightens on the fencing, slightly bending the relatively soft metal.

Last edited by Zeta Patchouli; November 11th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Wonderful SU Zeta, the only suggestion I have right now is to bold the titles of sections like name and appearance etc. DarkMoon yours is awesome too, you already know what tweak I suggest.

With that you're both Accepted.

It's really nice to see more interest in Wings of Fate guys, I was beginning to think it would just shrivel up and die. Don't forget to tell anybody you think might be interested about it! With just another few people we should be ready to start.
Old November 12th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Zeta Patchouli
The Unconscious Wanderer
Community Supporter

It's just unfortunate that I've been gone for a couple of years. Either way, I can't wait to take part in an RP on here.
Old November 15th, 2013, 05:31 PM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
I can't wait to get started! ^v^
Old November 15th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

It's nice to see that positive attitude!

And don't worry Zeta, I'm sure you'll do fine, from what I've seen so far you've still got it.
Old November 16th, 2013, 12:29 AM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

I'm just happy to finally be able to permanently RP with everyone again. And, would we be able to make more characters in the future?
Old November 16th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Maybe, it really depends on what happens once we get started. I'll decide when the situation arises but as of now it's not a no at least.
Old November 16th, 2013, 03:04 AM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Alright. I just hope we get more people soon. HURRY UP PEOPLE!!
Old November 16th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Next on my "things I need to catch up with" list: Wings of Fate SU! Glad to see more people here! Sorry if some things might seem a bit rushed.

Name: Athena

Number: 93

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Athena has medium-length blonde hair that goes down to the small of her back, fair skin, and piercing bright-green eyes, but her most outstanding feature is her attire. Her obsession with knights and nobility has led her to don a suit of armor as her standard outfit. The armor is a light-grey steel suit of full plate with a gold-colored trim. She wears a helmet with wings on the side that leaves her face uncovered. Fortunately for her, cosplayers are not an unusual sight on the streets of Tokyo.

The woman herself is 5’8” and weighing 141 lbs. She is actually somewhat well endowed, but her figure is hidden underneath her armor. For the armor she wears, it would be surprising to some to learn that she isn’t a muscular person. In reality, the armor weighs less than one would think. However, it doesn’t provide as much protection as one would think either. The suit is the sort of armor created for cosplay rather than combat, so naturally it is not too difficult to walk around in, especially for a Sekirei.

Personality:
Athena can be described as chivalry personified. Specifically “The knightly code of” and not “Do nice things for women”. She tries to be a champion of right and good against injustice and evil. She has little tolerance for people who are dishonorable or disrespectful. Athena never lies and tries to be kind and generous to all who are good. She lives her life honorably, defending the weak and defenseless, yet also in search of glory.

The problem is that she can only defend, and is unable to actually fight. Whenever she is reminded of this, she is saddened at the fact that she will never be a true knight, punishing evil wherever it stands, battling valiantly for justice. Athena the knight is only an idealization of herself, and a fulfillment of her desires.

Without her armor and creed, and essentially at her core, Athena is a meek young woman who feels helpless and insufficient. She becomes scared of people, and even the outside world. Such is the way she was before books and TV inspired her with such noble and valiant figures. The knightly self is a persona established to allow her to face life’s hardships. She feels it gives her the bravery to stand up to anything and everything, and as such is very important to her. It also makes her very sensitive about her armor, which she will keep on at all costs, only removing it to shower and to sleep if she feels secure enough.

Concerning love, Athena has a very pure image of it. Knightly stories often feature love as a theme, and as much as she’ll deny it to others, she secretly wishes for a princess of her own to save and fall in love with. Of course, the damsel in distress doesn’t necessarily need to be another woman. Overall, she is very uncertain of the details of her own desires when it comes to love as opposed to what is presented to her in these stories.

Starting Location: North District

Destiny: Up to fate

Abilities:
Athena has the ability to create stationary barriers. She is also capable of using this power to make platforms in mid-air as well as prisons for her enemies. However, she has no offensive abilities and her barriers can be broken with enough force.

Norito: “By the shield of my pact, I shall repel my Ashikabi’s fears!”

Greater Techniques: N/A

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Kind, generous, loyal, humble, pious, and beautiful, er, handsome… that is what my princess must be. Yes, I’m sure it is what he’ll be. Athena found herself wandering the streets of Tokyo, fantasizing about her “princess,” or rather her Ashikabi. Sure, the armored woman could have traveled by rooftop or her own platforms, but she figured that she had a better chance of finding her destined on the ground. After all, how was she supposed to find one specific human high up where there were no humans? Furthermore, with the added weight of her armor she simply felt safer on the ground, but she wouldn’t have admitted that.

There was yet another reason she stayed away from rooftops; the other Sekirei. Perhaps there were some honorable ones, but she was sure the majority would be vile vultures, considering the way the Sekirei plan worked. As much as she would like to dispense justice, the fact was that she couldn’t. She had been cursed without a means of fighting, like a knight with a shield yet no blade. She hoped that once she had been winged, she would find a new power, mighty Excalibur within herself to smite evil. And so, all she could do for now was continue searching.

Athena continued to wander the around the city aimlessly, waiting to feel that indescribable feeling of reaction to an Ashikabi, but she felt no such thing. Eventually, she wandered into a park and decided to sit on a bench and take a break. It frustrated her to have no direction to search in. For all she knew, her destined could be on the whole other side of the city and she wouldn’t even know it. She gave an audible sigh.

How many other Sekirei had already found their Ashikabi? How many were at least able to get a general idea of where they were supposed to look? She was number 93, near the bottom, so naturally she was weaker than higher numbers in every way, including senses. It was a little disheartening, to say the least. She shook her head and smacked her cheeks lightly to try and snap out of it. You’re a knight, Athena. You can’t lose faith. How can you call yourself that if you let your resolve waver so easily? Quickly, she looked around to try and find a distraction, anything to move her mind away from thoughts of weakness. Her gaze found itself locked onto a swing set nearby. As with most things in the world outside Kamikura, she had only heard of them, so she figured she could try them to distract her mind.

Athena stepped up to the popular playground attraction and looked at it for a moment. This was a child’s thing, wasn’t it? But then again, it seemed big enough for her. But was she too heavy for it? What if it was difficult to use and she ended up looking like a fool? No… knightly resolve. She had to be courageous about it. She closed her eyes and eased herself into the seat. There was a light creak as she sat, but the chains on the sides held. Next to start it moving. All it took was a light kick and the swing began to, well, swing. The movements were light, but she figured it wasn’t so bad so she pushed harder and harder until she was her hair flew back and forth with the movement of the swing. She began to laugh. This was actually fun!

Suddenly there was a loud clicking noise and a flash. Instinctively she turned to the source, but the abrupt movement caused her to lose her balance and fall off the swing, landing on her back. “Oof!” she grunted, quickly returning to her feet to see a man with a camera standing in front of her. She glared at him in silence, a silence only interrupted by a “clank” when the swing came back down and hit the armor on her leg. “Are you aware that sneak attacks are dishonorable?” she questioned the man angrily. He was a scrawny young man who nervously stuttered, being unable to answer her. “You’re pitiful. Begone.” Instantly, the man went off running in terror.

Athena walked back over to the bench, done with the swings for now, and sighed. What need did he have to sneak a picture? All he had to do was ask and she wouldn’t have gotten angry. Her ‘princess’ would be nothing like that cowardly man. Her thoughts began again turning to her ‘princess,’ so she once more tried searching the park for things to distract herself with. The search for her Ashikabi was going to be a long one for sure.
Old November 16th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Fenice

Sorry for a possibly silly question! It's been forever since I've RPed and so I would love to have the possibility to apply with an SU. I'm not a novice though so I'm sure that I'll be able to catch on again quickly.
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Zeta Patchouli
The Unconscious Wanderer
Community Supporter

Well, if you wish to join in, then do so. Until he says they're not, the Sign Ups are open to those who wish to join.
Old November 17th, 2013, 06:00 AM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Huzzah! I'm glad to see a new person. We're gonna make it!
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Excellent Su Geras! There was never any doubt you would be, but nonetheless I'm glad to announce you're Accepted!.

Fenice, what Zeta says is true, Su's will be open for quite awhile and if they are closed it will say so on the first post so everyone who comes here knows.

Zeta thanks for answering the question, I was...indisposed due to various BS last night.
Old November 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Why not put that on the first post? Like a little character slots thing.
Old November 17th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Well I already have characters lists, so I figured when it was closed I just put it big and visible at the top of the first post, if we ever get enough people that I actually decide to close it.
Old November 17th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Fenice

Working on the SU. Almost done. It's been foooooorever since I've written one. Forgive me there. I feel like there's enough written for you to get a good idea of what my SU will be like though. Her personality is still what I'm working on, but you can get a vague feel of her through the appearance and abilities section. I really don't know which number to pick so you can choose for me :3

Name: Madelone

Number: (You pick one for me xP)

Appearance: Madelone physically bears your average appearance of a preteen girl who is about to leave high school. She stands at a height of 5'6", a weight of 120' and possesses a rather petite frame and bust. Her hair is a healthy dirty blonde tied into two full pigtails that rest just past her shoulders with a single curl dropping down to right before her brow. Her skin is colored a light beige and nearly flawless with the exception of a mole that lies between her left cheek and the left side of her chin.

Madelone's attire highlights her style and ability to react quickly to incoming attacks. She wears a three piece outfit consisting of a jacket, a top, and pants. Her jacket is the disposable element of her outfit. Madelone's snow-print jacket is lined with fur at the wrists and kept quite loose making it an easy target for melee fighters to grab onto, however, the jacket is kept undone so that she may easily slip out of it. Madelone's top is more for style than actual effect. Her top is a delicate jade green, skin-tight shirt which allows for her smaller bust to be more accentuated. The fragile nature of her shirt also makes it easier for her shirt to be ripped than for it to be grabbed on to. Her pants promote ease of travel and comfort while maintaining the coherence of her outfit. She wears sleek black, body conforming yoga pants lined with jade stars on the left side. Her pants do not rip away, but are sleek enough to prevent successful grabs. Madelone's headphones and light jade-green painted nails are coordinated around the hazel green color of her eyes. Her headphones, which consist of a silver-tinged white band attached to a black drum adorned with jade-green stars, act as both a sort of headband and as a limiter for her attuned hearing.

Personality: Out of all of the Sekirei, Madelone is one of the more vain. She sees herself as the pinacle of what a Sekirei should be and does things according to her own code. What sets her apart from other Sekirei is her huge interest in art and her disgust of battle. Having the ability to manipulate sound makes Madelone more interested in specifically music, however, she appreciates all expressions of art. Dancing in particular is one of her main additional quirks, however, she can only perform dances of which she has studied which makes freestyle dancing awkward. Also her musical passion has caused her to do her own investigative research on additional uses of sound and music. Her research has lead to some aquisition of information regarding biological rhythms, sound wave physics, and other obscure knowledge. Art to Madelone is the driving force behind culture and her desire to pursue the height of culture is what makes Madelone see herself above other Sekirei. Madelone's disgust of battle stems from her believe that battle is counterproductive to art. Battle tears down beautiful places and soils the land upon which is being fought on. This is why Madelone rarely pursues fighting and spends her time strategically hiding and running away, or at least her most outward reason. Madelone truthfully just despises violence.

Madelone treats those that she meets quite differently from one another. Madelone actually likes humans more than she does other Sekirei. Unlike Sekirei of whom she feels like were created only to battle, human beings are frail and pursue other interests. While around humans, she is only mildly cocky and actually pleasant to be around. Madelone loves socializing with humans and is full of confidence with what she knows about culture. It is her endeavors to be with humans that have her start Djing as an up and coming artist as well as diving into the realm of fashion. However, these pursuits make her an easily tracked target which is why she is always using pseudonyms and ready to break away from any attacker. Madelone especially has a certain fondness for human males. Being a Sekirei who will grow stronger after she finds her Ashikabi and actually liking human companionship, Madelone is constantly love-starved. Madelone loves flirting with affable men who come onto her and quick to "practice receiving her norito." Madelone loves to flirt and is actually quite good at it, however, she falls flat after all of the flirting. Madelone is actually quite innocent and cannot do anything more than making out with a man. Around other Sekirei, however, Madelone's personality is drastically different. Madelone puts on an air of superiority while around other Sekirei. To her most other Sekirei are cultureless mongrols who only wish to fight. The more battle-heavy the Sekirei, the colder she acts. Around the more "civilized" Sekirei, Madelone can be a lot more pleasant. However, Madelone still finds herself to be the highest among Sekirei.

Madelone's inner feelings reflect who her own fear of her powers. Madelone knows that she is a Sekirei who is capable of great destruction. Knowing what her powers are capable of has made her cautious and she regrets being a Sekirei. She wishes greatly to be relieved of her powers, yet she doesn't want to leave the cultural world of humans. Her personality while around humans reflects her desires to fit in among human beings while her colder personality towards other Sekirei reflect a sense of self hate. Although she doesn't actually feel like Sekirei are hopeless creatures, she still acts as so as she is unable to accept being different from the rest of the world and possessing great destructive power.

Starting Location: Northern District

Destiny: Up To Fate

Abilities: Madelone's abilities center around sound manipulation. Her most basic attacks revolve around concentrating sounds waves directly produced by carrying a particular pitch for a set amount of time. Notes held at varying pitches will behave differently while the length of the note held determines how long the note is in effect. Sound waves can bounce off objects as long as the object does not completely absorb all of the energy of the wave and multiple concentrated sound waves can be present at one time. Slightly more difficult manipulations involve concentrating noise already present, however, the nature of these waves are dependent on how much sound is available and typically have pulsing natures. It is more common for her to generate her own pulsing sound waves which can be used to distract or disorient her opponents.

Madelone is more of a pacifist than a fighter and is more likely to use her techniques to escape or evade. By launching multiple sound wave barrages to create an opening or creating a distraction with a pulsing sound wave, she can run away quite successfully. Madelone will fight strategically, however, if escape is impossible or pressured to do so. Madelone's nature while fighting seriously is to win quickly. Madelone as a Sekirei possesses only average melee potential and relies on her long and mid-ranged prowess. Her greatest strength lies in using sound manipulation to lure her opponent. She will immediately set to strategically placing sound waves that will cage in her enemy and lead to a clean hit with a direct attack. If the opponent does manage to create an opening and close in on Madelone, she relies on her superior hearing to quickly dodge and regain distance. Madelone will rarely ever engage in direct conflict. Madelone's sound manipulation can be used for more devastating and fatal attacks, however, she only aims to win and not to heavily damage or kill her opponent.

Outside of combat, Madelone's abilities allow her to perform various musical feats and she is a skilled musician, singer, and dj. Her abilities also allow her to pull deceptive ploys such as changing her own voice or casting her voice from a different direction. As a sound controlling Sekirei, she possesses increased hearing abilities as well which can serve as secondary eyes. Her headphones are typically placed on her to limit the increased hearing as occasionally hearing too much at one time can cause her discomfort.

Norito: By the lyrics of our song, I shall remove all discontent from the symphony of my Ashikabi.

Greater Techniques:
-Echo's Cage: The uttering of this attack emits a wide pulsing beam of sound waves that rips at and disorients the opponent. The waves that expand past the opponent bounce off surfaces behind them and return at an angle to cage in the victim.

-Madeline: This attack requires something that can be used as an instrument. By plucking the strings while singing, much like a bard, she emits several slow sound waves with enough destructive force to cause explosions upon contact. The many waves produced can be used to severely limit her opponents movements and serve as a sort barrage of landmines. Madelone is immune to the sound waves produced and can actively control waves by direct contact into accelerating into her opponent.

-Biorhythm: This attack is a buff that works on ally Sekirei, human beings, and animals. By using concentrated sound waves with greater control, Madelone can regulate certain biological processes into working at greater efficiency by changing the rhythm and pace at which muscles work at to optimize their function.

Brief history: (Do not include this section of you are one of the higher numbers. Some of the single number Sekirei got to wander the outside world and have experiences of their own before the Sekirei Plan began, but the higher numbers were kept in research facilities and only released after the Sekirei Plan began. If you do wish to be a single number, leave this blank until/if you are approved.)

Sample:
A small and heavily decorated boat, adorned with the most flashy ribbons of glitter, docked on the shores of Sunnyshore, Sinnoh. A Wingull perched quietly on its bow and not a creature stirred within the vicinity of the boat. Suddenly a loud crash shook the boat and a bold and cranky Snorlax bursted through a sparkly wall of the boat, crushing the Wingull as it made its way into town. A tall man in blue, wearing a long blue cape, chased after the ravenous Pokemon while leaving the ship and its few crew members to perish.

Sunnyshore itself was a nice city. Nick had been here a few times while training his Pokemon, but he never really got to enjoy the market. However, today the market was the first place he would have to visit. His boat, sponsored by the citizens of Sootopolis City, had landed just a tad before noon. Normally Nick would have fed his precious Snorlax before pressing on, but his crew insisted on tying the boat to the dock before he did anything. And so Munch, who was quite irritable about missing his appropriate lunch time, gladly darted off into Sunnyshore in order to look for food. There was no doubt in Nick’s mind. His Pokemon was headed off to the market place and the trail of dazed and angry victims only backed up his theory.

As Nick got closer and closer to the heart of Sunnyshore, the damage worsened. At first there were only a few dazed citizens, some of which were bruised by Munch’s elbow, but, eventually there were damages being done to park benches and trash cans. Munch was looting for anything that could be eaten. Yet, Nick still took his time. Sunnyshore was really quite an amazing place. He pulled out a camera and took a few pictures of the many billboards and posters. Munch can’t get into to much trouble. He’s a softy.

And a bit further down, Nick found him pitched against the side of a hotdog truck and sleeping soundly. Munch had just barely entered the market place, so it was fairly untouched. The tubby Pokemon had problem made a beeline for the hotdog stand when he had taken a whiff of it and then passed out. Nick sighed deeply, having anticipated something like this, and reached for the poke ball that he had brought with him. “Return,” Nick muttered with a sigh. A sucking sound rang from the ball, but it did not remove the large sleeping Pokemon. Nick had grabbed the wrong ball. Instead his Froslass made an appearance. She immediately hugged onto his legs. Sher was the affectionate one. Nick quickly returned his Pokemon and glanced around. By now a mob had formed.

“Are you this Pokemon’s trainer?” one woman asked with a threat lingering in her voice. “Did you cause this mess?” a certain bald man in a cap asked next. Nick attempted to reply. Thoughts raced in his head and he looked down at a teary-eyed girl who had half a hotdog bun in her hand. Crap. He desperately needed an escape route. “Niiiiiiiiiiick!” a voice shouted angrily behind him. He curled his lips into a smile. Perfect.

“You wrecked the ship and brought the wrong poke ball and…” Nick tuned her out. What Jennifer, his chief coordinator, said was of no importance to him. “This woman!” Nick shouted out in to the crowd. “Is the Snorlax’s owner.” He pulled the poke ball out of Jennifer’s hand and returned Munch to his poke ball. “See, he poke ball works.” The crowd amassed around Jennifer and Nick was free. Of course it was a sneaky tactic, but Jennifer was better at those types of things anyways. Nick promptly headed for his main stop, tournament registration.

Nick completely ignored the decorations surrounding the battle area. He had no need for decorating that was inferior, at least in his opinion, to his idol’s. Nick promptly went up to the counter. “My name is Nick and I’d like to register.” The woman at the counter was an older woman with crooked glasses that moved towards the bridge of her nose as she scanned the list for a “Nick.” “Nickolas Hertz?” she answered back quizzically as if that might not be correct. “It’s Nick, m’am,” he corrected her. “Oh?” She scratched her forehead. “There’s no Nick on the list…” Nick rolled his eyes. “Yes, my name is Nickolas. Nick is short for Nickolas.” “Oh!” she seemed to had finally gotten things. “My name is Kathy with a K. It’s short for Catherine with a C.” She giggled to herself. “Well aren’t you smart?” Nick added in sarcastically. “Really?” Kathy smiled widely, not having gotten the insult. “Well, Mr. Gentleman...” She winked at him, of which Nick found repulsing. “You’ll be staying on the second floor of that lovely place.” She leaned in and rolled her tongue as she said the word lovely. “And… oh! You can find your group over there.” She pointed at the draw board. “Good luck handsome!” Nick wanted to gag, but he successfully managed to locate his opponents and waltz away without losing his lunch.

Last edited by Fenice; November 29th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Old November 20th, 2013, 11:10 AM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Yay, new peoples! The more the merier!
Old November 20th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

I only just now realized that I haven't said anything about Fenice's SU yet.

It looks really good, I can't wait to see it finished.
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:17 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I just noticed that right now Sekirei outnumber the Ashikabi
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Zeta Patchouli
The Unconscious Wanderer
Community Supporter

They do tend to do that even in the source material, so this doesn't surprise me.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links