The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2013, 02:29 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyPinkLemons View Post

It's Basculin's Violet-Striped form! Made for a contest over at Serebii. Speaking of which, hope another contest arises soon on here... :c
Certainly love the concept, but I'd wished you made a more original pose (since it should look like a new full-fledged Basculin) but I'm OK with this. Good job!

yeah i thought halloween would bring a badass event

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old November 12th, 2013, 07:20 AM
ChipmunkGamingInc.
Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.

Nature: Lonely
*drops in through glass ceiling*
Here you are. These are my very first fusions:

And this is my extensive collection of recolors:
Spoiler:

And believe me, there's a lot more where these came from. And I believe now is where I take my leave.

*walks out door like normal person*

Join the Poké Dance Party! Gen II at it's best!
Old December 5th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Sider

Nature: Timid
Hey guys (and ladies)! It's Sider. Just wanted to share my first recolor. I'm really new at this and I take no credit for the overall sprite. It's one of the sprites from pokecharms.com, but originally it was a plain green coat that dude was wearing. All I did and take credit for is the recolor/patterning of the camouflage pattern on his jacket. I felt this sprite most looked like me (Sider) out of all of the million sprites I've gone through so I wanted to personalize it a bit more by adding some of my own style to it. Once again this is NOT my own sprite only the coloring of the jacket, but please DON'T STEAL IT! Anyone is more than welcome to use it if they want just please give credit to me and the site I got the original sprite from (pokecharms). Honestly I really was just hoping for a little constructive criticism on IF/HOW I could make it better before I offer it up for use or use it in my own hack. Thanks!

Please see attachment. Sorry! I don't know how to insert pics into the body just yet!

-Sider
Attached Images
File Type: png camo.png‎ (4.2 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old December 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Sider

I am thinking I need to add a bit more brown(s) because when it isn't blown up it looks like it's surely lacking brown what-so-ever LOL. Thanks!

-Sider

3DS Friend Code: 3668-9185-5171 Add and send PM please!

Native Vivillon Pattern:

Certified "Keeper of TRUTH" see post #5 in my shop

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Trade Shop

Sider's Trader Review =]
Old December 6th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Sider

Dang guys over 60 views and no comment? Not sure if thats good or bad... Anyways I added a safari ball to his hip for a little more detail, even though its pretty hard to discern when it's that small. Let me know about the coloring if I should add more brown and what-not. Thanks

-Sider
Attached Images
File Type: png dcamoandsfball.png‎ (4.3 KB, 9 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Sider; December 11th, 2013 at 07:53 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here