The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2013, 02:59 AM
vongerbys10

Send a message via Skype™ to vongerbys10
What is the exclusive Pokemons in Pokemon Black?

#Hoenn Remake
Old October 31st, 2013, 03:20 AM
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by vongerbys10 View Post
What is the exclusive Pokemons in Pokemon Black?
Version exclusives list is here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml

paired with kouzan and heartouch
pc battle server | tumblr | send me a vm

Old November 1st, 2013, 07:31 AM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
Three unrelated questions about Black 2:

1. How do I navigate through the boulder puzzle in the Seaside Cave? I've moved 2-3 rocks already, but can't find a clear path to reach the others (see attached screenshot).
  2. Where on Route 21 am I supposed to meet members of Team Plasma? The two grunts blocking my way in the Giant Chasm mention that they expect other Team Plasma members to come from that direction.
  3. Is there an appropriate sub-forum here for requesting Action Replay codes? I'm not sure whether the code I need exists, but I don't want to break the rules of this thread either.

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"
Old November 1st, 2013, 07:54 AM
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISNorden View Post
Three unrelated questions about Black 2:

1. How do I navigate through the boulder puzzle in the Seaside Cave? I've moved 2-3 rocks already, but can't find a clear path to reach the others (see attached screenshot).
  2. Where on Route 21 am I supposed to meet members of Team Plasma? The two grunts blocking my way in the Giant Chasm mention that they expect other Team Plasma members to come from that direction.
  3. Is there an appropriate sub-forum here for requesting Action Replay codes? I'm not sure whether the code I need exists, but I don't want to break the rules of this thread either.
1. I have a video that will show you the directions: Click here

2. Again, here's another video you can follow the directions of: Click here

3. From what I know, Action Replay/Gameshark codes can't be shared on the forums.

Old November 7th, 2013, 12:52 PM
HystericalGengar
Ghost of Insanity

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, I have Pokemon White. I caught Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion but the thing is..
Virizion isn't in my storage. I didn't release it, I didn't put in a daycare.

My pokedex says I caught it and it should definitely be in my storage. I planned on using it but it's not there anymore. Is this a glitch? I hate it. I want my Virizion!!! And I love my team. I'm after the part where I defeated N and Team Plasma. I don't want to restart.

Old November 7th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Typhon
W a v e ~

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Typhon
Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalGengar View Post
Hey, I have Pokemon White. I caught Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion but the thing is..

My pokedex says I caught it and it should definitely be in my storage. I planned on using it but it's not there anymore. Is this a glitch? I hate it. I want my Virizion!!! And I love my team. I'm after the part where I defeated N and Team Plasma. I don't want to restart.
Did you carefully look through the PC boxes? All of them? It's probably somewhere in your game. If it's not, you've accidentally released it. I've never heard of a Pokémon removing glitch other then the Bad Egg. But that's kinda impossible to get in B/W.
Old November 7th, 2013, 01:46 PM
HystericalGengar
Ghost of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Did you carefully look through the PC boxes? All of them? It's probably somewhere in your game. If it's not, you've accidentally released it. I've never heard of a Pokémon removing glitch other then the Bad Egg. But that's kinda impossible to get in B/W.
Yes. I looked through all of them. I went to the daycares to check there. I did this 3 times.
I remember catching it. I remember placing it next to my other legends. I don't remember releasing at all.

Old November 12th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Makoto Tachibana
Mako-chan

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Yes. I looked through all of them. I went to the daycares to check there. I did this 3 times.
I remember catching it. I remember placing it next to my other legends. I don't remember releasing at all.
Have you traded it to friends or any other Gen V games you own?

CSS originally by laugh

Last edited by Makoto Tachibana; November 12th, 2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: typo
Old November 12th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Water Gym Leader
Arlyn Aquos

Send a message via Skype™ to Water Gym Leader
Quote:
Have you looked in your party and Battle Box? Maybe you lent the game to a friend who took it? Maybe a sibling/child played the game and accidentally sent it away. One thing I would do is move a Pokemon into a box click them and try scrolling through stat screens. Your Virizion could be hidden with green wallpaper.

3DS FC: 0903-4056-8403
3DS XL FC: 0404-6887-6558
~~DIVING DEEP~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)
Old November 13th, 2013, 03:04 PM
vongerbys10

Send a message via Skype™ to vongerbys10
Can I catch another starter after defeating Elite 4?

#Hoenn Remake
Old November 13th, 2013, 03:11 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by vongerbys10 View Post
Can I catch another starter after defeating Elite 4?
No. The starter you get at the very start is the only one you'll be having unless you trade.

On another note, in X/Y, you do get another starter traded to you post-game.

Old November 19th, 2013, 03:41 PM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
Consider the following:

A Pokemon is caught in an Apricorn Ball (such as the Level Ball, etc.) or the Sport Ball (used in Johto's National Park) in Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and is traded to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, causing its summary screen Poke Ball to appear as a regular Poke Ball (since pre-HG/SS Nintendo DS games don't have Apricorn Ball data or Sport Ball data). Said Pokemon is then migrated to a Generation 5 game.

Which Poke Ball is shown on the summary screen of the Generation 5 game - the regular red-and-white Poke Ball or the Apricorn Ball that the Pokemon was originally caught in?

Thanks in advance for answering this question! (The "B2W2" response to this question would be great as well, if known!)
Old November 19th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
Which Poke Ball is shown on the summary screen of the Generation 5 game - the regular red-and-white Poke Ball or the Apricorn Ball that the Pokemon was originally caught in?
I know this may be weird, but a Pokemon caught in an Apricorn-based Poke Ball that is transferred to 5th Gen will still display the sprite of the Apricorn Poke Ball it was caught in. I remember transferring a Nidoran♂ via Poke Transfer that was caught in a Friend Ball in my SoulSilver and it retained the sprite of the ball on its summary screen.

Old November 22nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Stealth_MadAboutPokemon
The Ground Type trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGriszell View Post
what season does the u.s version starts in?
It depends on the month. See the rest on Serebii. (sorry I can't post links, I've been here not long enough)

Quote:

I hate it when this happens. Try looking in your Battle Box, I accidentally leave some of my Pokémon in there as well.

Follow @MadAboutPokemon on Twitter!

3DS FC: 3582-9775-0955
PM me if you added me.
Not sure what Friend Safari I have, tell me!

Last edited by Stealth_MadAboutPokemon; November 22nd, 2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 25th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
is it true that the Pokémon Dream World has been shut down for B/W/B2/W2?
Old November 25th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
is it true that the Pokémon Dream World has been shut down for B/W/B2/W2?
Well, the majority of the 5th Gen Dream World has been closed down as of now, but the ability to change C-Gear/Pokedex skins and Pokemon Musical songs (excluding trades and battles) will be removed around January 14th, 2014. The main reason behind the closure was due to the release of X and Y, and hence the Global Link has updated to the current generation.

Old November 25th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Virtual Headache

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Virtual Headache Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Virtual Headache
You can still play in the Dream World until 10th December but you can't register any new games.

Old December 10th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Sopheria
Fight Like A Girl

Where can I find a Mareep, Phanpy, or Ampharos with its hidden ability?

Old December 10th, 2013, 12:33 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
Where can I find a Mareep, Phanpy, or Ampharos with its hidden ability?
Hidden Ability Mareep can be found in the Dream World's Pleasant Forest. Hidden Ability Phanpy can be found in the Dream World's Rugged Mountain.

Speaking of abilities for Ampharos and Donphan, their regular abilities are vastly superior to their DW abilities.

Last edited by PlatinumDude; December 10th, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links