The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Which Pokemon Should I Put Up for Giving Away (11/14/2013)
Eevee (Anticipation) 1 25.00%
Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) 0 0%
Charmander (Solar Power) 1 25.00%
Squirtle (Rain Dish) 0 0%
Chespin (Bulletproof) 1 25.00%
Fennekin (Magician) 0 0%
Froakie (Protean 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2013, 06:26 PM
KimidoriHanabura
FC:
IGN:

Advertise here
I would highly appreciate a HA Eevee. I don't have anything good to give you in return though.
FC 5043-1422-0789
Old November 13th, 2013, 08:46 PM
MessiEK
Pkmn Trainer, Trader, Catcher
FC: 349705428010
IGN:

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to MessiEK
Alright guys I have a HUGE update for you: I now have a male and female of all 6 starter with their hidden ability, I will be hatching 8 eggs of 2 of these Pokemon each trade day, so there's going to be a 1/16 chance that one of those eggs will be Female with it's hidden ability. What I want people to do now is, choose which of the 7 Pokemon I have offered for you guys I should choose each day. First comment with a grouping of two a day will be the two I will be breeding that day.
Old November 13th, 2013, 11:06 PM
techieturnover
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Impish
AWESOME.

I vote Charmander and Froakie.
Currently: Filling the 'Dex and fishing for shinies
Shop: For Pokemon I have for trade click here :D
:D
Old November 14th, 2013, 04:28 AM
BadPokemon
Child of Christ
FC: Pm me
IGN: John

Nature: Calm
I'll take a female Eevee. I must be level 1 and not have a bad nature. Thank you! I can't go on until a few days... So I'll add you later.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that who ever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Member of the Christian Community!
Old November 14th, 2013, 07:53 AM
jingergeezus
FC:
IGN:

I vote Eevee and Froakie! Also, if you want I can offer you an Aggron with the ability. Rock head (no recoil) and the move head smash, the strongest rock type move.
Old November 14th, 2013, 08:02 AM
MessiEK
Pkmn Trainer, Trader, Catcher
FC: 349705428010
IGN:

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to MessiEK
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPokemon View Post
I'll take a female Eevee. I must be level 1 and not have a bad nature. Thank you! I can't go on until a few days... So I'll add you later.
This is not a specifics thread I'm sorry, I'm just giving away hidden ability eevees at level 1, these Eevee are mostly for breeding purposes only I'm sorry but if you do not like this then you'd have to find someone who doesn't mind taking an exuberant time out of his day to do all this. I lead very busy life and do not have time to hatch specifics especially for a female Eevee (1/8), with it's Hidden Ability (1/2 if mating a female and Male of the same species with the hidden ability), and Good Nature (Eevee Good Natures for Sylveon 6/25). That means that only 3/200 eggs might have exactly what you're looking for. I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to hatch that many eggs when I'm one person. If you want to get one you'll have to hatch specific by yourself.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here