• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Silver Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Hi all this is my Team discussion thread for mine and my friend mr.Alpha's hack hope you like everything about it :)

Introduction
Hi I'm acertony I'm a mediocre hacker who, with the help of his friend mr.Alpha decided to make a Pokemon hack (or at least attempt to). We don't want to accomplish anything to big or too small, of course if we get popular we aren't just going to settle for mediocrity. What we want to accomplish is a nice solid hack based around defeating the villains instead of collecting gym badges (the regular 8 gyms + league is sill a main part just not the focus). We will definately need help from you guys, The awesome PC members, and hope to one day make a hack that everyone likes :D

Rom Stuff
Hack Name: Pokemon Silver Genesis
Rom Base: Pokemon Ruby
Language: English

The StoryNOT COMPLETE​
You wake up one morning and your parents say that Professor Cedar would like to give you a pokemon so that you can have the freedom you've always wanted! hooray!
You go there and find a choice of 5 pokemon on prof. Cedars table, you choose, get your pokedex and pokeballs and start your journey alongside your friend Damion who got a Togepi from his dad.
later on you meet Leeroy who decides to become your rival and asks if you'll help him find some keystones for his dad who is a scientist supposedly. While on your journey to collect these Keystones you see a group of members of the theives know as Team Genesis who for some reason are also trying to collect these keystones, But why?

The Team
acertony
mr.Alpha
Gen III
FrozenInfernoZX
Th3Duke88099
TouretteUnicorn​

Positions
Scripter: mr.Alpha
Spriter: acertony(me)
Mapper: Gen III
ASM Hacker: FrozenInfernoZX
OW spriter: Th3Duke88099
All jobs, mentioned and unmentioned are still open
we can never have to many, or to little members :)​

Progress
We are less than 5 percent done but we have a couple thing worthwhile
custom sprites by moi
The truck scene is gone (no sound, no nothing straight up GONE!)
Custom maps by me and Gen III

Banners
silvergenesis_zpscfb6d756.png

Banner by xVaporeon show her some love and maybe get one for yourself!
That is all thanks for your time!
~Ace

Last edited:

zagasi

Pokemon Spriter
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
I'm a spriter, I know you are too, but two is better than one. PM me for specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back