The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Questions & Feedback

Notices

Community Questions & Feedback Your one-stop shop for all things related to PokéCommunity. Tell the community leaders they suck how wonderful they're doing, ask for help with a certain feature or where to post something... that kind of thing.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 17th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Ray Maverick
You. Yes, YOU! You are DEAD!

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
Every time I hit "preview message" (and I do that a lot, especially when I'm writing a CSS code), make a new post or "go advanced" with it, I get this pestering Captcha which asks me to prove I'm a human, repeatedly. I've tried clearing my cache, logging out to get rid of any cookies, but no luck. This has been going on for two months or so and it's finally time to speak up, because I'm now flustered to the point of closing my browser and stopping my work over this.

Spoiler:

"What can I do to prevent this in the future?"

"If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware."

I have already done that, even though my computer is perfectly fine. Also, I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, I know a few people who keep having this popping up to them as well.

Last edited by Ray Maverick; November 17th, 2013 at 04:19 AM.
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:34 AM
«Chuckles»
KANEDA!

Nature: Brave
I think it has to do with the large ammount of CSS, I get it all the time and I am at the point now where I just leave a comment saying stop it with lots of swear words in it.

PairMy Let's PlayTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:40 AM
V.V
ブラック

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to V.V
I thought they have resolve this problem.
But when I was updating my signature using css code. It links me to that
site whenever I press preview, update signature. Even in posting in thread :/

Old November 17th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Elaitenstile
Sea turtles, mate.

Nature: Naive
It might be a problem specific to your computer, then. But then again, it's happening to me again so that proves it's got to do with Cloudflare's stupid code alert problem. Rukario said that it was being fixed so we have to deal with it for now... the hard way. What I can suggest for you to do is to test your signature on another vBulletin supported forum that handles these type of BBCodes. That's the only way for me, or else I have to type the code every time I hit preview. Happens to everybody.

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

Savvy?
#johnnydeppjacksparrow
Previously known as ★Hoenn★

Old November 17th, 2013, 08:17 AM
RainbowShy
I am Loki of Sassgard

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to RainbowShy
It's gotta be the CSS codes. I haven't had any trouble with this in the longest time. I used to when I had a CSS code in my signature though. Believe me, I change my signature everyday, and not once have I had this issue.

Pair | Blog | Mibba | Best Friend

Be strong, RainbowShy. You're perfect as you are.
Old November 17th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Rukario

Nature: Adamant
it is likely the css code.. (or if you're just doing a one-line reply preview, its your ISP / IP range CF is triggering on) tripping CF's CSS (cross site scripting), SQL injection, or exploit scanners. Remember, css bbcodes are not standard, they are a custom feature PC has set up for you, our users.

Did some fine tuning to CF settings again.. lets see what this will bring.

Twinned with Jedi_Amara | Paired with Your Name Here | Lil Sis Kimi-Chan | Sig

Old November 17th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Ray Maverick
You. Yes, YOU! You are DEAD!

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
Thank you, the issue appears to have been solved :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links