• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Values [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
I would like to be added to the database please!

Shiny Value: 2322
In Game Name: Sharif
Friend Code: 0232 8337 9403

Preferred method of contact: Pokecommunity (Gameb0y), Reddit (Gameboy4life)

Years
I'm having trouble getting my DS to pick up my hotspot, so is there any way someone could find my shiny value for me and check a couple of eggs? :))

Years
My stepson Charles has the SV 3949
FC is 1993-7552-1624 Anyone using it should message me, on here, same goes with my original SV.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
My stepson Charles has the SV 3949
FC is 1993-7552-1624 Anyone using it should message me, on here, same goes with my original SV.

I would like to be added to the database please!

Shiny Value: 2322
In Game Name: Sharif
Friend Code: 0232 8337 9403

Preferred method of contact: Pokecommunity (Gameb0y), Reddit (Gameboy4life)

In game name: Michael
Shiny Value (SV): 2916
Preferred contact: Pokecommunity, Nuzlocke Forums, Smogon or Project Pokemon.

Name: Kerry
Trainer Shiny Value: 1718
Friend Code: 1805 2377 1709
Preferred Contact: Here, smogon (BakaTeme) or pokebay (Enamored)

(I'm already added to the document!)

Add me please
Name:Chiaki
FC : 0834-1691-4136
SV:2951

Thank!!

Added all of you. I'll add whoever I missed later since I have to run to class now. Whoosh~

Reactions: EB

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Hello Everybody!]

Please, add me to the database!

Name: Juan
Trainer Shiny Value: 108
Friend Code: 3135-7115-6626
Preferred Contact: Only here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I tried putting a USB Wireless card in my PC to see if that was it. Can anyone confirm if you need a router for this to work, or should a cisco Rogers modem work? (DPC3825)

EDIT: Well I've spent probably a good 2 hours today on downloading and updating stuff and trying to fix it using google, but I've got nothing. I can't even view a virtual connection in network and sharing at all, only my wired and wireless show up. If there is any way for someone else to tell me my shiny value I'll help out but it seems I can't do it myself.

Hey. Can someone help me find my trainer SV please?

Can anyone please help me find my shiny value and check like 5 eggs for me? I have shiny pokemon i can offer like fraxure

I'm having trouble getting my DS to pick up my hotspot, so is there any way someone could find my shiny value for me and check a couple of eggs? :))

any chance someone could tell me my sv sometime? :)

@everyone above: please message one of the people listed under SV checkers to have your SV checked and for checking eggs

Hello Everybody!]

Please, add me to the database!

Name: Juan
Trainer Shiny Value: 108
Friend Code: 3135-7115-6626
Preferred Contact: Only here.

Whoops, forgot to add my FC.
It's 0473-8901-0700.
Thanks for adding me!

Added and edited in. :)

Reactions: EB
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2013
Add me to the list as well. I mainly use reddit and gamefaqs, so it'll be easier if I get contacted through those two.

Reddit: soredditone
Gamefaqs: wingx128

Name: Yulissa
FC : 3110-4710-7198
SV: 744

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Sorry I wrote the wrong number. My FC is 3136-7115-6626.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
If you know your Trainer Shiny Value, use the Google Form to enter your information:

I added my SVs to that list, but I only see 3 people on it. Is there a different one I should add them to? They're in my signature anyway if someone else needs to.

SeanM93

The One and Only
Years
IGN: Sean

SV: 2544

FC: 4313-1082-2426

Contact Info.: Here, but preferably through my gmail. [email protected]

Am currently looking for a SV of 710! Would really Appreciate the help. I can also use Instachecker so I can give out TSVs to people who don't know there's. :)

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Sorry, but I want to ask somthing. Is Virtual Router + Instacheck so unstable? I got to configure it to work properly every time I have to connect in-game. Is that normal? '-'

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Folks, be sure to enter your details in the new Google Form so you can enter your in-game name and contact/whereabouts as well, thanks. http://goo.gl/QfwFO6

I added my SVs to that list, but I only see 3 people on it. Is there a different one I should add them to? They're in my signature anyway if someone else needs to.
We had a list for some time now, but Iloveeevee can't keep up with updating that and studying for finals. So, I started a new Google Form.

Sorry, but I want to ask somthing. Is Virtual Router + Instacheck so unstable? I got to configure it to work properly every time I have to connect in-game. Is that normal? '-'
I lose my connection when putting my ds into sleep mode, but you shouldn't have to do much else besides reconnect. Everyone's network settings are a little different though, but Smogon has a troubleshoot guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back