< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation DiamondPearlPlatinum Official D/P/Pt WTF moment thread

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old March 17th, 2011 (11:11 PM).
Nature: Docile
when i walked up to palkia and pressed a. and then i went to pokeballs and selected quick ball. and lo and behold palkia was caught
Old March 18th, 2011 (9:17 AM).
Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
My offical moment of WTF was when I had to trade my Level 100 Gallade, Level 100 Arcanine, and Level 100 Empoleon with my friend to get her Regirock, Regice, and Registeel so I could wake up Regigigas in the Snowpoint Temple( Just above the Snowpoint City gym). I finally get to Regigigas after an hour of sliding on the ice. I saved then I woke up Regigigas. I was expecting a level 50 or 60, so I had my Level 70 Mismagius, Level 67 Beautifly and my Level 70 Roserade. I saw the level on the Regigigas and my jaw went -______-. It was a level 1 regigigas. I had to go back and get some level 2's and 3's to catch the thing. It is still in my PC box and this was about 2 or 3 months ago. I got my pokemon back and my friend hasn't let me live it down.

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
Old March 18th, 2011 (11:29 AM).
Dark eyes become divine
Send a message via AIM to whispershadows Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to whispershadows Send a message via Yahoo to whispershadows Send a message via Skype™ to whispershadows
Exactly why can't relicanth not have his "footprints" read? I mean can't it move around and Mr. Footsteps tell me what he thinks of me? How can Mr. Footprints say we're close when he can't tell what its thinking of me.
Old November 18th, 2013 (4:18 PM).
I was going to level up 2 roselia so they would learn moves that would be bred onto a budew, so I went to the fight arena.
my rival's there
hew there! I'm going to talk to you to see what you say... battle? no, I'm not rea-
rival battle where my 2 highest leveled guys (luxray and infernape) were in the box. I had a staraptor and graveler around level 50 (uh-ok) and a pelliper and tentacruel (yes... 2 water types, 2 flying types) not leveled enough to beat him, yet I still won despite being about 10 levels lower w/o my best guys by switching to gain type advantage (what the...) and if that wasn't weird enough, I out sped them all and OHKO'd all their pokemon (though I did get 2-3 critical hits).
Completed Chalenges on Pokémon Pearl
Electric Monotype
No-Catch Challenge hard mode
Pichu Solo Run (post-game)
Budew Solo Run
Azurill Solo Run
friend safari: Bug (Paras, Vivilion, Masquerain) FC 2621-2615-8242
Old November 18th, 2013 (5:13 PM).
teleporting shiny staraviva
Nature: Lonely
mine was when i played platnum for the 1st time my team was
(sorry for misspells)
-level 48 torterra
-level 48 starapter
-level 49 vaporieon
-level 49 scizor
-level 48 rampardos
-level 48 rabidash

and i beat the E4 on the 1st try
pokemon silver random team challenge (2/16)
pokemon crystal random team challenge (0/16)

Old November 18th, 2013 (8:25 PM).
satisfaction brought it back
Nature: Adamant
Please do not revive threads over one month old. (In this case, this case two years old!)

[ Closed ]
mod| pair
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links