The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 11th, 2013, 10:02 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I'm not surprised that he lost, but I'm actually surprised how intense the battle was. I was really bracing myself when the battle was going to start, because I was expecting it to be like a kiddie-trainer-tutorial-boring-blahblahblah battle like in Sinnoh. Didn't follow the animé on the BW arc, so no idea about that.

Anyway, yeah, I'm hoping for another epic battle and win against the gym leader. :3
Old November 13th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I don't see fletchling evolving this early. I don't think he has ever had a pokemon evolve so early other than bug types.

Anyways, I am also thinking Ash/Satoshi will not remember her because he has been on so many journeys. If he says no, I am expecting her to slap him or something Lol. Also, if her does not remember, I am expecting it to go a little like he is trying to remember and something happens that causes him to remember.

I also like how they are doing cliffhangers this time around and not episodes being all over the place. Hopefully they continue that.
Old November 15th, 2013, 06:11 PM
icelovebunnies9
Ghastly Dragon

Nature: Jolly
I just laughed when Ash/Satoshi was all like "Of course I don't know where the Gym is!" when Clemont (I don't remember his Japanese name XD) asked him if he knew where the Gym was. XD

Friend Safari: Fire-Type Ninetales, Pansear, and Charmeleon
FC: 4957-3485-2702
Old November 20th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
I was actually a little surprised to see that Ash lost but good gosh Serena just made things 10x more adorable. And of course Ash not knowing where the gym was coupled with the water fountain effect in the background was bahaha so good! This was a fantastic episode.

I'm also adoring Bonnie's reactions to everything and so far she's been such a cute character. Digging Viola's anime personality too; clearly she's not a gym leader to mess around with. :O

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links