The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!"
Airdate: 31 October 2013 [Japan]

I'm guessing this one will actually be Dedenne's capture episode then. And it looks like amazing chaos too haha. <3

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:44 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
IT'S OUT AND I LIVEBLOGGED IT BECAUSE WOW CUTE
also thats what i do so

Spoiler:
- srs this pokedex
- y so cute all u
- wow what a huge surprise
- awwww bonnieeeee
- amie?????
- oh burmy
- dedenneeeeeeee
- so tinyyyyy
- standard birdie mission
- lmfao bonnie
- this is so cute
- lmfao clemmy bby
- whoops
- this is way too cute
- heyyyy bbys
- you had no prob with zapdos meowth
- compared to dedenne you can see him much pika does not look like a mouse anymore
- srs reciting to pika and dedenne ok guys
- god yaya is teensy too
- ooo jess
- lmfao
- awwwwwwwwwwwww
- INKAY
- oo dang that guy is good
- so are these like dbz capsules
- lmfao this is the rocket gang we love
- INKAYS FRICKIN FACE
- oh drama
- like srsly why is this so dramatic rn
- oh dear
- clemmy....
- where were u keeping that
- why
- lmfao
- this is is amazing
- lmfao of course
- this is amazing
- i love this so much
- cutie bbys
- he's been waiting like 17 years
- inkayyyyyyy
- jaaaames
- poor inkay tho :(
- dedenne's lil face eeeeee
- NO BRO AND SIS GET SCREEN TOO DAMN CUTE
- lmfao bonnie
- HAHAHAHA SHE CAN JUST STICK IT IN HER PURSE
- shhhhhhhhhh omg <333
- aw poor serena
- totally unprepared lmao
- uhhhHHHHHH
- GOOD JOB FENNEKIN
- ....wigglytuff????????

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old November 1st, 2013, 05:50 AM
Magic

Poor Inkay took a beating there . It didn't deserve the nuzzle+thundershock+thunderbolt combo! It's too cute.

Can we assume Citron isn't a gym leader at the moment as well? He's pretty n00by. Eureka is awesome though and easily the funniest character, I just wish she had been the one to 'capture' Dedenne.
Old November 1st, 2013, 06:13 AM
Rainflower
분홍신

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Fox
Can we assume Citron isn't a gym leader at the moment as well? He's pretty n00by.
Personally I've been curious about Citron/Clemont's status as a gym leader in the anime series too. Is he really the Lumiose's gym leader or has someone related to him filling his current position right now. Hmm.

Anyhow, I like this episode that highlights Dedenne's battling skills! :D It seems to idolize Pikachu very much now. Haha.

I like Serena and Fennekin's cutesy moment in the end. Can't wait to see more Serena!

oh flower, you’re so deep, deep, deep, deep. even after time passes, the thickly settled scent remains
{YONG JUN HYUNG}
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:11 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainflower View Post
Personally I've been curious about Citron/Clemont's status as a gym leader in the anime series too. Is he really the Lumiose's gym leader or has someone related to him filling his current position right now. Hmm.
I thought it must be the same perhaps a parent (although neither have mentioned their family... very freelance kids in the pokémon world).

Fennekin was fearless against that Vespiquen.

Last edited by Magic; November 1st, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:18 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
mmmm... I wouldn't call Clemont a noob. Eccentric oh yes definitely, but it's definitely not new (or a noob) at this. The battle with him and Ash showed that and I think the nuzzle + thundershock + thunderbolt strategy says otherwise as well. And how he acted when Ash was talking about the gym and the fact that he could use his gear to open a secret entrance kind of points to him being the Gym Leader.

This episode was really cute. I loved seeing Pikachu and Dedenne work together and Pikachu making sure that Dedenne wouldn't get caught. Serena's Fennekin is cute too this show is just all levels of cute so far.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 03:55 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Yipee, watched this last night, and it is too cute for words! The way Pikachu was taking care of Dedenne and how Dedenne's eyes light up when she looks up to Pikachu, this is actually what made me love Dedenne

That, and it sleeps in a purse, so cute!

Oh and the way Bonnie pets their tails is so much like Amie, maybe I'm looking to much into it, but I definitely think it was a great reference to the games.

The thing about Clemont not being the Gym Leader, I've had my suspicions about this from the first episode actually. Yes, he definitely has a connection to the Gym, of course, but that doesn't mean he is the Gym Leader. When I think about it, when Ash went to challenge the Gym, shouldn't he have been told that the Leader was not there at the moment, since Clemont was out at that time? Either way, the way Clemont reacted -- or more like, didn't really react, when Bonnie praised the Gym Leader as being really strong, and how he looked back at the Prism Tower thinking "I have to work hard", got me thinking that maybe he is training to become the Gym Leader, and he will just in time to battle Ash of course.

Anyway, I'm going off-topic. The point here is that this episode was super-adorable and fun, and the only bad thing about it is: where was Froakie all this time?
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:23 AM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
There definitely was a nod to Pokemon Amie in my opinion with Bonnie, all of that petting couldn't have been there just because.

My opinion on Dedenne has changed a bit after this episode, it's too cute the way it acts! I only thought of it as an unused alpha version of Pikachu's design before, but now it seems pretty cool. Didn't expect it to be that small however haha. I hope Serena meets Ash and the rest next episode, I'm really interested to see how they're both connected to each other.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Anyone noticed that it never mentioned Dedenne being part Fairy? I guess they're going to save that reveal for later (perhaps at the Fairy gym episode). Man are they taking Ash and Serena's encounter for a long time; it's like it's giving an impression it was once going to be a formulistic plot for each episode (the beginning and ending of the episode focuses on Serena, while the rest of the episode focuses on Ash and co.). I am currently waiting for that Vespiquen scene to used as another "abandon thread" gif.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:41 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Kojiro: "MY MAAIKA, COME OOOONNNN!". From this point on, I seriously love his VA. I had to replay that a few times because I thought it was so funny.

Dedenne seems so much cuter now I've seen it in the anime (and I at last now know how to pronounce its name, previously calling it "the 'd' thing" XD). I wonder how the Dedenne-Eureka thing is going to work out though, since Citron is the one who caught it. Meh, perhaps she'll just keep it in her bag the whole time while Citron "officially" owns it.

I'm wondering whether Citron is the gym leader as well. He did become really awkward when Satoshi was talking about who the gym leader was...
Old November 4th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
Kojiro: "MY MAAIKA, COME OOOONNNN!". From this point on, I seriously love his VA. I had to replay that a few times because I thought it was so funny.
DAYUM. That was epic. From now on I'm going for Japanese because the way Kojiro says that.

Anyone wondering about Dedenne gaining a rivalry against Chirpinch? I don't feel the apology was worth it xD

By the way, I totally love this 'Power of Science' business of Clemont. The sparkly eyes of Ash (and sometimes Bonnie) is just too comedic to miss when Clemont shows his latest machine's utility. I hope Clemont's machine will keep failing for the comedic effect, this new feature is totally awesome.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old November 4th, 2013, 05:39 AM
adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
Isn't Citron the gym leader in the games? /clueless

All I've got to say about this episode is gosh are they fishing for girl viewers by having supercuteness Dedenne in the show? It is adorable oh my god. When it fell asleep and when she put it in the bag. I just. I can't.

<<CLOUD v2.0>>
Old November 4th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventure View Post

All I've got to say about this episode is gosh are they fishing for girl viewers by having supercuteness Dedenne in the show? It is adorable oh my god. When it fell asleep and when she put it in the bag. I just. I can't.
Yeah he is, and he's supposed to be the leader here as well... I wonder when Ash will find that out. I don't know why Clemont's acting so nooby right now but... pah, let's stick with it. lol This isn't the first time they're doing that, hell Dawn's whole party was pure cuteness at the early stages. And Eureka/Bonnie sure knows how to describe Dedenne well! OMFG SO CUTE MY EYES ARE COMING OUT GAWD

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
Considering he is 5th gym leader in anime we'll probably see the revelation once Satoshi gains his 4th badge and decides to get revenge =D
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Famon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post
Yeah he is, and he's supposed to be the leader here as well... I wonder when Ash will find that out. I don't know why Clemont's acting so nooby right now but... pah, let's stick with it. lol This isn't the first time they're doing that, hell Dawn's whole party was pure cuteness at the early stages. And Eureka/Bonnie sure knows how to describe Dedenne well! OMFG SO CUTE MY EYES ARE COMING OUT GAWD
Plot twist : Clemont lost horribly against a powerful Challenger who also insulted him and called his a ''Worthless Gymleader'' .
So Clemont traveling to see other Gymleader & improve his Skill to be a better Gym leader .
And That challenger turn out to be Paul Or A brand new rival !

Well , I guess Bonnie's the forth girl to establish a really close bond with Pikachu.
The first was Misty , Sandra & Anabel !!!

By the Way , How did Clemont fit the huge machine in his backpack !
Did he Mange to create ''Doreamon's Pocket'' in form of the Backpack ?

Last edited by Famon; November 5th, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old November 5th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Bulbartle
Banned for being awesome

Nature: Jolly
Those merciless rats used a powerful combo to make team rocket go "BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!"
Old November 5th, 2013, 05:54 AM
adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famon View Post
Plot twist : Clemont lost horribly against a powerful Challenger who also insulted him and called his a ''Worthless Gymleader'' .
So Clemont traveling to see other Gymleader & improve his Skill to be a better Gym leader .
And That challenger turn out to be Paul Or A brand new rival !

By the Way , How did Clemont fit the huge machine in his backpack !
Did he Mange to create ''Doreamon's Pocket'' in form of the Backpack ?
Haha, that sounds like a really good idea! I hope that will turn out to be the case.

And I reacted to that too O.o but that's kind of like how did Brock and Cilan ever fit their tables and cooking equipment into their backpacks? Maybe they use item balls ;)

<<CLOUD v2.0>>
Old November 5th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

They all own Mary Poppins' bag, of course.
Old November 7th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Serebii announced new episode title:
Episode 812: Capture Lumiose Gym! Clemont's Secret!

So the truth about Citron being or not being Gym Leader might be revealed sooner than we expected.
Old November 8th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Ouchie... me double poststa... tehe~

He? Serena already decided to take Fokko, so why scanning them with Zukan...? Beside the obvious 4th wall break so they are properly introduced to viewers...
Satoshi has Pokemon food! The impossible has become a reality!
Dat fall! Dat animation! :D
Wow, Musashi started using Wobbuffet for reals... (well he IS her only Pokemon right now...)
MY MAAIIKA is a killer :DDDDD Seriously that's a killer :DDDDD Nicely done, MikiShin xDDDDDD
He's seriously enjoying commands xDDDDDD Oh my god, this is gonna be as funny as tasting time xDDDD
Oh... I was worried the machine wouldn't be blown up, it was, fortunately =D
We have too many capture episodes =D
But Dedenne is such a cute little fur ball =D
Old November 20th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
The buildup of Dedenne getting more and more attached to the group was done pretty well, and I'm really in love with how tiny the little thing is and how its voice sounds. Such a perfect Pokemon for Bonnie.. it's too bad she's too young and couldn't capture it herself, but it's still more hers than Clemont's (in my eyes).

Team Rocket's after Pikachu as usual but this time it was a lot more fun given that we could see Dedenne fight! I love it so much, ugh. Such a cute Pokemon. <333

Fennekin is so fitting for Serena, too. Their little interactions made things pretty pleasant as well. Another great episode so hopefully things continue at this pace.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links