• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Other than aesthetic beauty, I don't really see the draw to this hack.

I'm sorry, it sounds mean, and I don't mean it to be. But, it just feels like a hack that is dependent on being the chosen one and everything being conveniently placed.

I mean, "Chosen One", Team Rocket, some intense power, and the world depending on you? It just seems to follow the archetype way too closely.

Just my opinion, anyway. Great job on the graphics.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hello guys today I will show you 2 screen:
2v19rfa.png

As you can see in the first screen we are met with a recruit who will defend the passage from the quarries connection.
Ill second concerns the tile screen, so I added 3 tile: the lamppost, the bush and the arc (<3)
If you have suggestions please write in the comments ;)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hello guys :D
Today I want to show you 3 screen on a new routine ASM :)
in fact have been applied seasons ^^
As you can see I have distinguished autumn/winter and summer/spring as a season one x'D
2qs2n0p.png

I also rewrote the whole routine of the textbox (now occupies a little less than before less x'D)
One last thing I'm working on a double wild battle (I think will be the next update if I can)
Greetings and see you soon :)

Trainer 781

Oh my good ness! The screenshots are epic. Will you plan to add the physical/special split class and some gen IV and V moves?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
This hack is awesome !!!! i cant wait for when the first beta will release !! :D

Years
wow!! those shots look so good. I must say I love this hack. will there be an ENGLISH version of this???

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Wow, it looks awesome and the new tiles too.
How did you make that transparent text box? Also the new screenshots are awesome.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
KDS
Oh my good ness! The screenshots are epic. Will you plan to add the physical/special split class and some gen IV and V moves?
For now no ;) in future maybe i'll put new moves :)
igorbobrik
This hack is awesome !!!! i cant wait for when the first beta will release !! :D
Thanks a lot :)
ricorbk
wow!! those shots look so good. I must say I love this hack. will there be an ENGLISH version of this???
yes :) when i release a beta in italian, after i release a english beta :)
Sagittarius
Wow, it looks awesome and the new tiles too.
How did you make that transparent text box? Also the new screenshots are awesome.
I made a routine asm, i attached this routine in another routine always active in game...
My routine control if you are out/in, if you are out setting semi-trasaprent black byte else white ;)
At end control if the textbox is disappeared, set new byte that take semi-trasaprent :)

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Did you realease a beta somewhere in Italian site ?( do not remember which one ) because I already played this game in 3 months back when I was unofficial member of PC.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Even though it's not English I'll give it a play still when it's released.
I dont usually ask for release dates but i would be happy if you would tell ETA for a beta or even alpha of this hack
now there aren't date for release :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Nice title screen the shadow effects fantastic:)
The Trainer appear on the screen looks awesome great work^^
I think you made a super good job on this pokemon hack:)
Good luck with the pokemon hack:)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hello guys :)
It is from 2 weeks since I update but I have little time to devote to hacking then unfortunately you will not be a huge upgrade, better than nothing :)
let's start with a little script:
122doib.png

As you can see we added a "Bank Pokemon" in 3 cities :)
Of course it will map the tile are final, I'm just testing :)
Another thing is the new ROUTINE ASM of intro of Professor I'm working on these days
156368intro_256_finita.png

-intro to 256 colors
-added semi-transparent-textbox
He hoped you like it ;)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hello guys :)
It is from 2 weeks since I update but I have little time to devote to hacking then unfortunately you will not be a huge upgrade, better than nothing :)
let's start with a little script:
122doib.png

As you can see we added a "Bank Pokemon" in 3 cities :)
Of course it will map the tile are final, I'm just testing :)
Another thing is the new ROUTINE ASM of intro of Professor I'm working on these days
156368intro_256_finita.png

-intro to 256 colors
-added semi-transparent-textbox
He hoped you like it ;)

Oh my god, how did you do that! :o too amazing..

Back