The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Spoiler:
DARYL AND MICHONNE. I love those two rn. I can't wait to see what goes on between them two in the next episode. aaaaagh.

also I ain't buying what Carol is trying to do with the infected. She just admitted that she killed two people and that includes Karen. Why though? Were they turned? Or was she doing so to stop spreading infection?

Glen's also sick as well and aaaaagh I have a feeling he might go but I don't want that to happen imo!
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old October 29th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Lost Christmas
What you lookin' at?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
I think we can all say this is the biggest "Oh ****" moment in TWD.

The Image does contain spoilers from Season 4 Episode 3.

Spoiler:
“[06:20] Ansirent: if u have boobs u dont have nipples.”
Pair(s) | Sig Credit | Completed Challenges
Old October 29th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

YOU GUUUUUUUYS. BREAKING NEWS.

http://dailydead.com/walking-dead-renewed-fifth-season/

THIS IS BEST NEWS. Even this website also confirmed it. :3
& love would never end.

Old October 29th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

OMG that latest episode has me worrying so much. Sasha, Hershel, and Glen are all in trouble. I don't want to lose any of them D: Hopefully they can get the medication back in time to save them all. If Tyrese loses Sasha...he might just lose it altogether.

Also so excited about season 5! I knew it would happen, but to see it confirmed is absolutely amazing :D

"By force of will!"
Old November 6th, 2013, 11:55 PM
幕之内 一歩
All Day Baby! All Day!!

Nature: Relaxed
I'd like to join:

-幕之内 一歩 (Makunouchi Ippo)
-Shane because he has had the best attitude for a post apocalyptic situation. It's killed or be killed with little room for charity.
-Got Andrea for the Walking Dead personality test the first time, Shane the second time.
Old November 11th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Naw, last night's episode worried me sick.

Spoiler:
I actually thought Hershel would die in this episode because of his constant exposure from the sick survivors. I have grown to like him more because of his generosity and his strong dignity to help as much as he possibly can, even with his injury. I'm also glad Glen didn't die as well, I was SUPER WORRIED AND I KEPT THINKING HOW MAGGIE WOULD REACT IF HE DIED. ;;

and then Rick was all like "lol I kicked out Carol because she killed those two people". I think after that I'm beginning to dislike him. I miss Carol already tbh! ;;

Spoiler:
also, THE ****ING GOVERNOR YOU GUYS. OH MAN.
& love would never end.

Old November 20th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Just saw Sunday's episode -- I have to say... awesome writing.

Spoiler:
I really liked how it was all focused on what the Governor has been up to. Next week will be off the hook!

bump ;)
Old November 24th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

IT IS OFF THE HOOK.

I got no words for tonight's episode.

Spoiler:
HOW DAAAAARE THEY KILL OFF MARTINEZ. AND THAT OTHER GUY. ****ING GOVERNOR MAN.

Also GUYS

Spoiler:
MIDSEASON FINALE IS NEXT WEEK. I'm all like "already??????" how many episodes are we in now? 6? they're finally gonna face off Rick's group and oooooooomg pray for our favorite characters all this week man (I'm still praying for my Glenny!).
& love would never end.

Old December 1st, 2013, 07:25 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Brb, I'm going to sob my heart out. That death. =( RIP
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:54 AM
Cordelia
Banned

That was... a powerful episode.

Spoiler:
I can't believe they killed the baby omg ;; I am so upset over that -.- and Hershel... BUT THE ****ING GOVERNOR IS DEAD FINALLY! Talk about deserving it... omg... I'm still in shock. Just finished watching it.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 07:49 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

*internally screaming & hyperventilating*

Spoiler:
I was actually expecting Hershel to die, but NOT IN THAT MANNER UGH. I thought he would like...die of old age or something. Also, I was expecting Alisha and her sister to survive and join Rick's group but nope. The way she was killed kinda made me...smile for some reason? Because I mean...wow, she was killed by the same kids Carol was teaching at the beginning of the season. She taught them very very well.

Speaking of Carol, Daryl has the utmost right to be frustrated at Rick for letting her go. You can finally tell that he was very close to her.

also RIP Lil' Asskicker. :(((((((((((((((((((

also RIP the Governor, have fun in hell! :))))
& love would never end.

Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:35 AM
Mr. Avocado
Shall We Begin?
Community Supporter

Well, that was interesting.

Spoiler:
INTERESTING? IT WAS ASDFGHH!! I thought Rick was gonna get killed for a second there with the Governor strangling him but then Michonne came along to save the day hehehe.

I wonder what will happen next! Talk about an unpredictable series, geeeez. But I guess with "Brian" dead, there will need to be another big danger, and knowing what the show has done already, it could be anything. Ahh cannot wait 'till February!

RIP Hershel
RIP Judith (Lil' Asskicker)
Governor, you can burn burn burn burn.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 10:58 AM
wolf
on a DLoA

HI.

- ‎awolffromspace (wolf)
- Michonne, 'cause she's a strong black woman who don't need no man. Carol, Daryl (duh), and Hershel are other notable favorites.
- Dale

Show spoilers:

Spoiler:
SANTA IS GONE. NO MORE CHRISTMAS. After being mentored by Hershel and Dale, Rick must quickly grow old and replace them!

Anyway, that was impressive episode. I was on edge the entire time. Easily one of the best episodes alongside Clear, This Sorrowful Life, and 18 Miles Out. Season 4 is really looking good so far, and Scott M. Gimple (showrunner for this season) probably had something to do with that.

Random thoughts:
- Hershel's death was unfortunate, but TWD's deaths are getting very predictable. They always focus on a character before they kill them off, and Hershel is no exception. I think a lot of this can be blamed on the cast being too large, and the writers can't provide characterization for all of them until they want to get rid of them and make us care about that.
- That moment when Michonne stabbed Philip was satisfying. I'm glad the whole Guvna thing has ended. I was getting very bored with him and Woodbury 2. This episode was a fantastic way to clean up the mess that was the Season 3 finale.
- I love the idea that everyone is split up now. It makes the show a lot more interesting and unpredictable, and for once we get a change of setting.
- I bet Tyreese and the kids will find Carol unexpectedly. Tyreese will end up befriending her before he realizes that she was the killer.
- I also bet Michonne saved Lil' Ass Kicker and will take care of her for the time being. There's no proof that she died, though that could be because they didn't want to show a dead baby on TV.
- Daryl. Using a walker as a meatshield, dropping a grenade in the tank, dayuuum. Wow. Much coolness. Such badass.
- Rick and Hershel's talk with Philip was brilliant.
- http://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingde...pisode/cdred4l https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8&t=0m14s
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:28 PM
Shadeh
KABOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC View Post
That was... a powerful episode.

Spoiler:
I can't believe they killed the baby omg ;; I am so upset over that -.- and Hershel... BUT THE ****ING GOVERNOR IS DEAD FINALLY! Talk about deserving it... omg... I'm still in shock. Just finished watching it.
Spoiler:
Judith isn't confirmed dead, if she was, the corpse would be there.

Btw, I would like to join this "fan club"

Last edited by Astinus; December 2nd, 2013 at 08:34 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags
Old December 2nd, 2013, 04:06 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Um... spoiler alert? XD use spoiler tags please, thanks bud :3
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:07 PM
Shadeh
KABOOM!

oooopppsssss sorry :/, I completely
Spoiler:
Forgot
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:53 PM
Cordelia
Banned

I thought you guys would enjoy this meme. Slight spoilers...

Spoiler:
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
Fairy
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeh View Post
Spoiler:
Judith isn't confirmed dead, if she was, the corpse would be there.

Btw, I would like to join this "fan club"
I'm not sure about that.
Spoiler:
I was telling Dipu before, it's kind of important that Judith dies, as sad as it is. This is when she passed in the comic and it's fundamental to Carl and Rick's relationship when the Hunter arc rolls around. Obviously the show is a huge departure from the comic, but I think the character development from that point on is still extremely important. It.. really strains what's left of them both.

Also I absolutely loved Phillip's character once we saw more of him post Woodbury, just saying. If he kept on being an antagonist but it had nothing to do with the prison, I'd honestly be happy. They turned him into a really interesting person before he died. ;;

Got my tanks though. I've been looking forward to that since the pilot lmao.
pixel joint x friend code x dream address
Old December 3rd, 2013, 07:02 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Yeah, I'm with our sweet fruit:

Spoiler:
They wouldn't show a dead baby on TV, I'd think. So they left it like that. I know the comics and show deviate a ton from each other... I mean Shane died in what the first volume? lol
Old December 3rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Fairy
believe

Quote:
Yeah, I'm with our sweet fruit:

Spoiler:
They wouldn't show a dead baby on TV, I'd think. So they left it like that. I know the comics and show deviate a ton from each other... I mean Shane died in what the first volume? lol
sweet fruit d'aww

Spoiler:
Yeah lmao no kidding. Shane did not last very long. Also Rick and his extra arm which is probably going to force me to cut of my own. I swear some limbs better start flying by February.

But it's implied that no one who didn't escape survived the attack. I mean who knows though? Kirkman is a crazy guy. He could have Judith be the only creature on earth who is resistant to the disease and magically repels zombies? Not the first time he's surprised people.

Realistically though, who's to say that Carol wasn't hiding out in the back of the prison? Rick did tell the Governor that there's more than enough room for them to live separately. Carol could have been back there and scooped up Judith. TWD school of thought, however, leads us to believe that she is dead. :(
pixel joint x friend code x dream address
Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:16 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Spoiler:
There's also the insane psycho we have yet to give an identification on. D: As for Judy's death being instrumental to Rick and Carla's relationship, true. But the fact that they believe she's dead would allow for that development to happen, regardless if she really is or isn't. They were to mysterious about it all, so I don't really know what to believe with Judy
Old December 13th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Spoiler:
I really can't wait until the rest of the season, ugh. I hate having to wait so long :( I loved how 24 did it with 24 straight episodes... but meh. I just hope Judith isn't dead but my gut tells me she is ;;
Old December 13th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Quote:
Spoiler:
I really can't wait until the rest of the season, ugh. I hate having to wait so long :( I loved how 24 did it with 24 straight episodes... but meh. I just hope Judith isn't dead but my gut tells me she is ;;
Ugh, I know right!!

Spoiler:
Same here. I want to think that she is not dead but with all the blood on her car seat was just too much and it might be possible that the walkers got her. :( Oh man, how would Beth or Daryl react to this death? They were both so close to the little baby. ;; (I think Michonne as well).

also

Spoiler:
I'm seeing rumors on tumblr that Carol might return for the second half of the season. Some blog posted a quote from one of the writers saying that "Carol will be back, I don't know when, but she will be back."
& love would never end.

Old December 14th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Btw, I really don't think Rick is going to lose his hand like in the comics. They went through great lengths to "hide" Hershel's leg and they couldn't do much to hide a hand. A lot of things are different in the comics... Like Tyreese being beheaded lol
Old December 18th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

How's everyone treating the mid-season break? To be quite honest it all feels weird without TWD every sunday. I don't know why but this season went by really fast ;;

I went ahead and started reading the comics because I never really read them prior to watching the show for the first time. I want to fill a few empty holes that I may have missed in the comics that weren't really shown in the show. i also want to fill up the drought as well. lol

Also, there will be a marathon December 31-Jan 2!
& love would never end.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links