The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old November 17th, 2013 (05:59 AM). Edited November 17th, 2013 by Nathan.
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
I told you I would :D Yay for non-Pokemon userbars!

- Who do you want on the banner? Vegeta

- Do you want the GIF sprite to be him/her or a Pokemon? (If Pokemon, please state which one) None.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Blue
- What do you want the main (top) text to say? Vegeta
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Prince of all Saiyans

One for now. More to come! :D
__________________
goodbye o/
  #52    
Old November 17th, 2013 (06:00 AM).
Ace_Master_of_Turtles's Avatar
Ace_Master_of_Turtles
Just that spriting guy
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Universe
Gender: Male
Geeeeez these are really hard to make, can i just have a regular large?
__________________
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature. <--- Didn't make this, people seem to think I did
Hacks YOU should play

  #53    
Old November 17th, 2013 (06:02 AM).
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by acertony View Post
Geeeeez these are really hard to make, can i just have a regular large?
A large userbar?
Yeah, just tell me who you want on it
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #54    
Old November 17th, 2013 (06:10 AM).
Ace_Master_of_Turtles's Avatar
Ace_Master_of_Turtles
Just that spriting guy
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Universe
Gender: Male
custom Mug, and umbreon Gif
__________________
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature. <--- Didn't make this, people seem to think I did
Hacks YOU should play

  #55    
Old November 17th, 2013 (06:20 AM). Edited November 17th, 2013 by xVaporeon.
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
I told you I would :D Yay for non-Pokemon userbars!

- Who do you want on the banner? Vegeta

- Do you want the GIF sprite to be him/her or a Pokemon? (If Pokemon, please state which one) None.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Blue
- What do you want the main (top) text to say? Vegeta
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Prince of all Saiyans

One for now. More to come! :D
I couldn't use the pic provided.. but yeah, I tried.. lol



Click to view image in browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by acertony View Post
custom Mug, and umbreon Gif
It looks a little bare because (obviously) there was no sprite to go next to Umbreon.
Do you want another Pokemon? Or a Shiny Umbreon next to it? Or do you just want me to leave it like this?




Click here to view image in browser
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #56    
Old November 17th, 2013 (06:54 AM).
Ace_Master_of_Turtles's Avatar
Ace_Master_of_Turtles
Just that spriting guy
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Universe
Gender: Male
Quote:
It looks a little bare because (obviously) there was no sprite to go next to Umbreon.
Do you want another Pokemon? Or a Shiny Umbreon next to it? Or do you just want me to leave it like this?



Click here to view image in browser
Thanks and umm how about Lugia and Gardevior
__________________
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature. <--- Didn't make this, people seem to think I did
Hacks YOU should play

  #57    
Old November 17th, 2013 (07:14 AM).
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by acertony View Post
Thanks and umm how about Lugia and Gardevior
Aaaaaaand Lugia was too big so wouldn't position well with these, sorry D:

__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #58    
Old November 17th, 2013 (07:28 AM).
Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In the Darkness....
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVaporeon View Post
Did you want just Lance, just Dragonite or both? I made a few for you to pick from.
Tell me if you need anything adding/editing.




Click to view in browser

---



Click to view in browser

---



Click to view in browser
Actually I wanted the pokemon on right side and Lance on the left.....
And make it only dragonite if all three are tough to accommodate over there.....
Also, make a change in the script, make it Dragon Pokemon Club rather than Pokemon Dragon club
Sorry if it's a lot but can you do that please?
__________________
Hello there! If you have a new hack you have made and you're not confident about it, come to me and I'll test it out for you! ROM hacking for the win!


By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

  #59    
Old November 17th, 2013 (07:53 AM).
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Trainer_ View Post
Actually I wanted the pokemon on right side and Lance on the left.....
And make it only dragonite if all three are tough to accommodate over there.....
Also, make a change in the script, make it Dragon Pokemon Club rather than Pokemon Dragon club
Sorry if it's a lot but can you do that please?
The Pokemon are on the right xD - atleast Gyarados and Kingdra are..
No worries! I love making them lol.
Do you mean like this?




Click to view image in browser
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #60    
Old November 18th, 2013 (05:28 AM).
Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In the Darkness....
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVaporeon View Post
The Pokemon are on the right xD - atleast Gyarados and Kingdra are..
No worries! I love making them lol.
Do you mean like this?




Click to view image in browser
*looks towards the screen with shiny eyes* It's...... It's PERFECT!
I love the way it looks! Thank you! *shakes her hand* xD
__________________
Hello there! If you have a new hack you have made and you're not confident about it, come to me and I'll test it out for you! ROM hacking for the win!


By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

  #61    
Old November 21st, 2013 (02:57 PM).
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Sorry for late reply.. haha
it's alright!
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #62    
Old November 21st, 2013 (03:12 PM).
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Hello, it's me again :D

- Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? : Green
- Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? : Pikachu
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will
be a gradient) : Red
- What do you want the main (top) text to say? : Green
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to
say? : The Real Champion

Ty
__________________
goodbye o/
  #63    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (08:26 AM).
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus
[Insert pun that nobody gets]
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kentucky
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Small userbar
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): shiny Rayquaza
- Which generation of this sprite?:3
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?:Right
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):Balck And Red
- What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Relic
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
The leftmost side
__________________



Theme


CSS by Sheep


  #64    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (10:29 AM). Edited November 22nd, 2013 by xVaporeon.
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
Hello, it's me again :D

- Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? : Green
- Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? : Pikachu
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will
be a gradient) : Red
- What do you want the main (top) text to say? : Green
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to
say? : The Real Champion

Ty
I know Pikachu is like, humongous compared to Green, but Pikachu's sprite is quite large lol
Hope you like it




Click here to view image in browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon hack View Post
Small userbar
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): shiny Rayquaza
- Which generation of this sprite?:3
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?:Right
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):Balck And Red
- What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Relic
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
The leftmost side
Hope you like it!



Click here to view image in browser
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #65    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (11:55 AM).
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus
[Insert pun that nobody gets]
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kentucky
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVaporeon View Post
Thanks I love It (I can't think of anything else to say so i just put this here )
__________________



Theme


CSS by Sheep


  #66    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (01:13 PM).
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon hack View Post
Thanks I love It (I can't think of anything else to say so i just put this here )
Haha that's okay :D Glad you like it!
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #67    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (12:26 AM).
Memoric's Avatar
Memoric
Real Eyes
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Hi thar!

Small Userbar

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): A Bug Catcher, Honchkrow, Scizor, Cacturne, Metagross
- Which generation of this sprite?: DPP Bug Catcher, 4th Gen?
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Left, Pokemon surrounding the trainer if able.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Grayish
- What do you want the text to say? Live and Let Die
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
Right
__________________
  #68    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (12:41 AM).
GreyVirgo's Avatar
GreyVirgo
•=ØInfinityØ=•
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: With Miley...... Twerking!
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Lol did you use my avatar on making this?

If you did then..... Awesome!
Anyways here's another request....
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): My Avatar if you can. :D
- Which generation of this sprite?: ???
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: left
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): lightblue to dark blue
- What do you want the text to say? LollipopMonster/MaxedOutFreaky
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
In the center.....

Question: What did you use to make the userbars?
__________________
Pair: Saturnus

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

Contact: PM or VM

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
  #69    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (05:21 AM). Edited November 23rd, 2013 by xVaporeon.
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoric View Post
Hi thar!

Small Userbar

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): A Bug Catcher, Honchkrow, Scizor, Cacturne, Metagross
- Which generation of this sprite?: DPP Bug Catcher, 4th Gen?
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Left, Pokemon surrounding the trainer if able.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Grayish
- What do you want the text to say? Live and Let Die
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
Right
This alright?
Hope you like




Click to view image in browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxedoutfreaky View Post
Lol did you use my avatar on making this?

If you did then..... Awesome!
Anyways here's another request....
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): My Avatar if you can. :D
- Which generation of this sprite?: ???
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: left
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): lightblue to dark blue
- What do you want the text to say? LollipopMonster/MaxedOutFreaky
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
In the center.....

Question: What did you use to make the userbars?
Haha kinda.. found it on tumblr
Hope you like it! Let me know if you need anything changing.
You did mean for the text to say both names, right?




Click here to view image in browser

I make the userbars on Photoshop CS5
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #70    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (05:43 AM).
GreyVirgo's Avatar
GreyVirgo
•=ØInfinityØ=•
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: With Miley...... Twerking!
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVaporeon View Post
Haha kinda.. found it on tumblr
Hope you like it! Let me know if you need anything changing.
You did mean for the text to say both names, right?




Click here to view image in browser

I make the userbars on Photoshop CS5
ROFL I thought you got it from my avatar. (I got it in another forum)
anyways thanks!
__________________
Pair: Saturnus

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

Contact: PM or VM

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
  #71    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (07:09 AM). Edited November 23rd, 2013 by xVaporeon.
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxedoutfreaky View Post
ROFL I thought you got it from my avatar. (I got it in another forum)
anyways thanks!
haha it's all good! Glad you like it!

>Update?

I remade all example user bars so they were better quality
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
  #72    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (08:36 PM). Edited November 23rd, 2013 by Memoric.
Memoric's Avatar
Memoric
Real Eyes
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Thankies!
Anyway, can you make it that the mons + trainer face right? Nah, it's good as it is. I likey.
__________________
  #73    
Old November 24th, 2013 (01:57 AM).
Edward Newgate's Avatar
Edward Newgate
Everyone is a child of the sea
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Ooooooh, you're doing large banners too? Please make me one!

- Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? Clair
- Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? Mega Charizard X (sorry if it's too hard)
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): black to this blue (= Navy)
- What do you want the main (top) text to say? Mr.Alpha
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Pokemon freak since 1996

thanks in advance!
__________________
Pokemon X FRIEND CODE: 1779-0853-5563
Friend safari type:
Pokemon:
- Munna
- Duosion
- Espurr
Send me a message if you add me, then I will add you too
  #74    
Old November 24th, 2013 (01:57 AM). Edited November 24th, 2013 by Kakarot1212.
Kakarot1212's Avatar
Kakarot1212
Awesome as always...
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Phillipines
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
ME PLEASE!

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1):
---->pokemon xy male and female protagonist
yvetal and xerneas


- Which generation of this sprite?:
---->6th
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?:
---->protagonists (MID), yvetal (left), xerneas(right)
- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: yes, please
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):
---->black on right and white on left
- What do you want the text to say?
---->WhiteShadows
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
---->White" text on right and "Shadows" on left

I'm going to use it as a banner
__________________

楓 弘詩
“ Programs must be written for people
to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute. ”
Pair Pair | Facebook | Showdown | PHO | Twitter
| (THD)Text-Hex Decoder |
  #75    
Old November 24th, 2013 (04:23 AM). Edited November 24th, 2013 by xVaporeon.
xVaporeon's Avatar
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Alpha View Post
Ooooooh, you're doing large banners too? Please make me one!

- Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? Clair
- Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? Mega Charizard X (sorry if it's too hard)
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): black to this blue (= Navy)
- What do you want the main (top) text to say? Mr.Alpha
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Pokemon freak since 1996

thanks in advance!
This alright?
I had to move the mug of Clair, as she was created so that her right arm was cut off. Someone would have to re-sprite it if you wanted her on the left
Also, I couldn't find a GIF sprite of Charizard X D:



Click here to view image in browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsy_! View Post
ME PLEASE!

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1):
---->pokemon xy male and female protagonist
yvetal and xerneas


- Which generation of this sprite?:
---->6th
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?:
---->protagonists (MID), yvetal (left), xerneas(right)
- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: yes, please
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):
---->black on right and white on left
- What do you want the text to say?
---->WhiteShadows
- Where do you want the text to be placed?
---->White" text on right and "Shadows" on left

I'm going to use it as a banner
There were a few things I couldn't do, lol.

I couldn't get GIF sprites. Most were fan made (so I couldn't use without permission) and Bulbapedia didn't have any GIF sprites of them. I had to use static images.. also, sprites for Serena and Calem also are not available. I had to use their Player Search System sprites - if you want a different one, please provide me with the images to use as I can't find any. Make sure you have permisson - if you need them making, ask acertony. He makes sprites, message him and tell him I sent you

I made this for now I will make another when the official sprites are available.




Click here to view image in browser


**EDIT**: I have the GIF sprites for Yveltal and Xerneas, want me to remake it?
__________________
xVaporeon
if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

profile
userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.