Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Reload this Page Life without these gadgets

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old November 22nd, 2013 (12:53 AM).
ヘッド·ショット

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Sniper
What would it be like if there's no phone? Got home and your Laptop is gone?
Went outside and there's not a single gadget is around. Are you fine with this?
For me, pretty sure am not. I'm not good at socializing to other people at all.
So I try to make more friends online because I'm really too quite. So, yeah.
What will you do if there's not a single gadget made at all?
Old November 22nd, 2013 (01:01 AM).
•=ØInfinityØ=•

Nature: Serious
I'll shout like Buzz Lightyear......
Zurg: I am your father!
Buzz: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

It's really sad if gadgets are gone as I just stay inside my house so I'll be safe.... :D

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
Old November 22nd, 2013 (03:24 PM).
3rd Gen. Enthusiast

Nature: Naughty
If there weren't gadgets I wouldn't have had a girlfriend yet since I met the 2 serious relationships I was in through Facebook.
I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old November 22nd, 2013 (04:49 PM).
Turn the tables

Life would be so much better, I mean, the no phones thing wouldn't be convenient, but no Internet, while sad, would benefit humanity.
Old November 24th, 2013 (03:55 PM).
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Gold Tier

Nature: Lax
I don't own a cell phone, but I have a land line. I don't use my laptop much, just my desktop. I don't really buy into the whole "gadget" craze and never have. When I'm outside, it's usually because I'm doing other things.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H. L. Mencken, unsourced

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]
Old November 24th, 2013 (06:31 PM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
So far I'm living my life fine without the use of a smartphone, though I do have a cellular phone for emergency purposes only. If I find a wifi hotspot to use with my iPod/tablet, cool beans. And if not, then I just deal with it and go about life as normal.
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old November 28th, 2013 (03:40 PM).
turn up the engine
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to s0nido
I don't think I'd be able to function without gadgets. So much of my life depends on gadgets. I entertain myself using my game consoles, read books on my tablet, talk to people on my phone, do assignments and study with my laptop... You get the picture.
Old December 5th, 2013 (09:36 AM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

Nature: Brave

Technology has influenced us in every single way possible. We're learning things with these gadgets, as they are our teachers. We make new friends with these gadgets, as they become our best friends, and we take care of these gadgets as if they are our children. Without our gadgets, we'd be lost in the world. For myself, my iPhone has revolutionized my way of using smartphones, and it's the number one gadget that I cannot live without. Secondly would be my desktop, and thirdly my tablet...which is my last resort. I've been living without a laptop for months now even though it's kinda...painful. xD But aside that, without these gadgets, we'd be forced to do what we normally did back when this kind of technology never really existed. Face-to-Face communication could be a thing again probably. :P
Old December 5th, 2013 (12:36 PM).
All your base are belong to us

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Mara
I'd just go outside everyday and read books like I had when I was a kid. "Gadgets" didn't exist in my life till I was like 16. But handhelds came into my life when I was 9.

I think not having these things would make the world a better place. More people would meet face to face and go out.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links