• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just need to finish the avatar appearance and the achievements then I'm all set!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
Years
Can you hold on to my reservation a lil longer? I just reformatted my PC and I'm still downloading (Illegally :D) Office 2010 again...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
No problems! My own SU isn't finished yet either. I'll get to the newly finished ones soon enough.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
Years
No problems! My own SU isn't finished yet either. I'll get to the newly finished ones soon enough.

Thanks brah... Anyways It's already past 50 percent... Damn internet's too slow today.. Might finish it tonight or the next night...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think I'm going to drop my reservation. My heads going in too many directions with my character (I want him to be a head hot but I've been going back and forth on making him antagonistic or not) and I don't think I'll be able to afford the time to commit to the roleplay anyways. Let's hope someone more capable of committing can take the spot.
I'm sorry to hear that. I understand how you feel though, been there myself quite a lot of times. Be well and we might see you in a less busy future!

To anyone who got their hopes up, I don't think we'll open up a new spot when Kranic leaves. So many players already ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Everyone who hasn't finished your SUs yet - please try to do that within the next couple of days! Notify me in this thread when you are finished, in case you have a placeholder post for it.

Remember that you can choose ANY four pokémon to start with. Either you can choose to be logical and just take your starter and some local early pokémon in your region, or you can go wild and say that you've traded more rare pokémon, so that you can start with what can become your dreamteam.

- I think we'll change a game mechanics rule though. Let's make it possible to have 6 pokémon on your team like in all the old games. Still 6 moves max though! And still, you can't have more than 4 pokémon at the start!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Still working on this! it'll be done soon!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Finished mine! Just in the process of prettying it up. I hope I didn't make my character too ambitious and determined. :x

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
~Genevieve~ here got a name change
Nice new name!

My SU is done as well! Let me know if you need something more or if anything needs fixing!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7956902&postcount=48
THANK YOU FOR LINKING TO IT god hahaha

@ Maddy, accepted! Nice to see that someone dared to take the opportunity to have high levels xD

@ Megan, there's no link to the appearance of Parker ;; so either please explain more or insert dat link.

@ Shawn, looks good! Accepted. Just remember that your pokémon can know 6 moves and aren't limited to 4. If you want ^^

Auugh, I get an urge to change my pokémon team around again. So indecisive, haha. And also can more people come and join us in Hoenn? 8D Many many in Kanto now haha. Maybe we should focus the start of the RP on one or two or max three regions though. But idk. My plan is for people to plan together in the OOC and make up reasons for their characters to cross each other's paths even if it means traveling between regions. We are all rivals, after all! Or friends?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So far, you are the only one. If you turn out to be alone there when everyone has finished their SUs, you are of course welcome to change (and others are welcome to change regions after being accepted as well!). Just say so clearly in this thread please :3

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Haha, I know what you mean Adventure. I keep going back to my SU and resisting the itch to tweak the team. I would actually love to play in Hoenn over Kanto, but I want to keep mah little Charmander. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well I listed Monferno though I was in Hoenn. Just say you traded, it doesn't really matter much more than where we start. I kind of want to take away the chains that "starting a journey RP as a rookie trainer with your starter" often put on you.

Maybe I should have some kind of rule about trades with NPCs (and other NPC Players in-game) after the start of the RP though. I think we should keep those to a minimum/non-existent :p You can trade with other RPers as much as you want though!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
You do as you wish ^^ I will put other chains, or rather challenges planned for mine.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Alrighty, I have reworked my SU to make it so that Rogue played through Hoenn thus far. If there is anything wrong or whatnot let me know.

Back