• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So how much do you love it?

How much do you love it?

• 10: Pokemon is my everything. I have nothing to live for without it.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 9: Pokemon consumes a very large portion of my daily life.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 8: Pokemon consumes a fairly large portion of my daily life.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 7: Pokemon is highly important to me and I love it, but I'm not really consumed.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 6: I get a lot of enjoyment out of Pokemon, but not all that often.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 5: I enjoy it and occassionally get engaged in it.

• 4: I somewhat enjoy it, and I'll indulge if I'm bored.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3: There are only a few things I enjoy about it, and I play/watch/play TCG/etc. sparsely.

• 2: I pretty much don't like it and rarely - if ever - do anything related to it.

• I hate it. I'm not on this forum for Pokemon.

• The only thing I like is peanut butter, you fool.

• Total voters

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Okay. So how much do you love Pokemon in general? Do you dedicate a lot of time to it? It can be the games, the TCG, the anime, whatever. If you want to give a why, that's cool too.

Last edited:
Years
Since this is a poll to find out how much people like Pokemon, I'll move this over to Pokemon Voting Polls for you.

As for myself, I'd put myself at somewhere between a 6 and a 7. I'm a big fan of the games and was huge on the TCG & anime in the past, though not so much anymore. Still, I love the franchise, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

MOVED.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
I'd say I'm more of a ten... I can live without Pokemon, there are other things I'm just as interested in, but I do spend an un/healthy amount of time dealing with the Pokemon world haha.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When I was a kid, it used to be number nine. I talked about Pokémon all the time with anybody who'd listen, and used to play the games and watch anime episodes whenever I could. Now, though, it's somewhere between six and seven, much like Brendino. I still keep up with Pokémon games, but as for the anime, I don't watch it at all. Well, I do, but not as often as I used to. Last time I've an episode was about four months ago, I think. Quite a long time, isn't it? d:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Pokemon used to consume a huge portion of my life but right now, it's somewhere between 7 and 8. I mean the games are still fun to play every once in a while, but there not as they used to be. Not sure why though- I guess the thrill ran out after about the 47th replay? Back when I was 6 or 7 though, Pokemon was practically half of my life. Right now, it's still one of my favourite series but just not as much of an obsession. :p

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Oh, thanks for moving it. That should've occurred to me =P

The only thing I like is peanut butter, you fools!

Just kidding I don't know why I even put that option on the poll. I've been playing SoulSilver heavily lately for the Battle Factory and to compensate for not getting X/Y, but that's about it as far as the games go. However, right now I'm totally fixated on creating Fakemon. I'm looking for inspiration and doing a lot of research. So currently, I'd say an 8 and usually a 6 or 7.

Years
I voted 10, because Pokemon is my first love and will always stick with me to the end.

It's the main reason I joined this forum in the first place, I had no real friends who were Pokemon fans (I did have one in high school but we don't see each other anymore) so I needed real friends who have my love. There was always something I got hooked on and then lost its luster, but not Pokemon. It's basically my life, alongside cute stuff hahahaha.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
10 if possible higher than that. Pokemon will always be with me.

I spend all my free time and all my extra money on Pokemon

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I'm a solid 5 here. It's a cool game series (Seriously, who doesn't want to train monsters to fight each other?) but not a huge part of my life.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I feel like I generally hover around 7 and become a 10 temporarily whenever a new main game is being released or info is being leaked about it.

Sirfetch’d

I'm probably about a 6 or 7. I love Pokemon and dedicate a good portion of my life to it, but I have learned to be able to set it aside for more important things in my life where it doesn't consume too much of my day.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I put it like this since I am older than most here, by day I am a child (of sorts) and night after I log off I am an adult (of course) but as soon as I wake up I think about pokemon, I have a room filled almost to the brim with pokemon items and buy any thing I see, I'm like if a little kid gets there hands on it they will destroy it so I can't let any one else have it even if I already have it myself, that is why I have 29 pokemon DS games (multiples as you can see from my sig) so my love for it is overwhelming.

Back