Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page Battle Chateau in Anime !

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old November 2nd, 2013 (06:03 AM).

Well , I was wondering if we get to see Battle Chateau in Anime !!!
I really liked the Ranking/Nobility system .
It would cool to see Ash starting as Baron and reaching the class of Grand Duke .
it would be awesome if Ash become the Youngest trainer to reach the rank of Duke & Grand Duke !!!

Old November 2nd, 2013 (06:43 AM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Treble Harble Send a message via Skype™ to Treble Harble
It probably won't happen. If it did happen, the anime would turn it into a competition like most of the things the anime does. I'm sure we'll see the Battle Maison at some point, but not the Battle Chateau unless Serena wants to become a Grand Duke and it's turned into a contest esque situation. Now that would be cool~.
I am fictional, and therefore do not even exist. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old November 6th, 2013 (12:43 AM).

What I believe is that there shouldn't be one Battle Chateau , There should several Battle Chateau with Nobility system in various city !!!
Like Pokemon Center or Battle Club !!!
It would be seem that various trainer & Challenger will participate in ''Battle Chateau'' to gain experience & a higher Nobility rank including Ash .
It would cool to see Ash trying to achieve enough point to become a ''Grand Duke''!
It also be cool if Ash become the youngest trainer to become a ''Duke'' !
Also , Due to Garchamp incident in Lumoise City & higher rank , Ash will be well-known in Battle chateau and there always will be One or two trainer in Battle Chateau who already knows Ash .

Old November 6th, 2013 (08:15 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
It would actually make for a good Arc like the Battle Frontier. I actually wouldn't mind it. There might be an arc for it.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Party: Noivern, Lucario, and Eevee
PC: None
Old November 19th, 2013 (03:11 PM).
HOENN CONFIRMED!

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by Yuki's Sword:
If it did happen, the anime would turn it into a competition like most of the things the anime does. I'm sure we'll see the Battle Maison at some point, but not the Battle Chateau unless Serena wants to become a Grand Duke and it's turned into a contest esque situation. Now that would be cool~.
Ash or Yvonne/Serena aspiring to become a Grand Duke could be quite interesting indeed, whether for 1 episode or an entire arc...I would laugh if the anime actually made a potential Battle Chateau run like the one in the games (where, IIRC, you stay in the same building hours on end just battling foes). It has potential (especially if situated after Ash's Kalos-Badge run and the "Kalos tourney conference" thing, as lots of Kalos Gym Leaders could cameo (and even non-Kalos Gym Leaders and League members, if the anime wants to get really creative).

A situation where you have to travel to multiple buildings strewn across the region to increase your battle rank (as opposed to just having everything in one centric area) would help to pad out Ash and company's travels quite a bit...

Currently in intermittent forum activity for 2015. ;_; Credit to Game Freak for avatar and signature. Tune into TOONAMI!
Old November 28th, 2013 (05:03 AM).

it would be also cool if Battle Cheteau has various branch throughout the kalo region like Battle Club .
Clemont & Serena can also become Ash's rival in achieving higher nobility.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)