• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Nice, beta 6 December 10. The new images of the saffron chapter look great. Are you on the Mewtwo part now?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Nice, beta 6 December 10. The new images of the saffron chapter look great. Are you on the Mewtwo part now?

Unfortunately, no. Beta 6 would end SAFFRON CITY.

Added Final Battle Chapter. Nearly finished the entire SAFFRON SAGA.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
On the next patch can you remove the whites in Red's over world sprite eyes. The contrast from the reat of the characters isn't flattering. Not to mention it just looks creepy

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
On the next patch can you remove the whites in Red's over world sprite eyes. The contrast from the reat of the characters isn't flattering. Not to mention it just looks creepy

... The sprite has changed a long long long time ago. Please look at the screenshot before posting comment like this.

Finally finished the Final Battle Chapter, and the entire SAFFRON CITY SAGA. Going to start MEWTWO's chapter (it might not be in Beta 6 though). ZAPMULCUNO battle is pretty hard, I suggest you use to train EEVEE to learn the move, FAIRYSTORM.

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey im currently playin beta 5.5 and im stuck.After i saved the girl from the burning pewter musem i dont know what to do.I cannot surf to cinnabar cause i do not have the fuchisa gym badge. please help.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
are we supposed to catch a staryu using old rod from cerulean city to fight misty? Because all i encounter is a magikarp.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
are we supposed to catch a staryu using old rod from cerulean city to fight misty? Because all i encounter is a magikarp.

Yes u are suppose to catch a Staryu with Old Rod inside Cerulean Gym pool!
Old Rod can be used to catch staryu in this game.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey im currently playin beta 5.5 and im stuck.After i saved the girl from the burning pewter musem i dont know what to do.I cannot surf to cinnabar cause i do not have the fuchisa gym badge. please help.

You Don't Need Fushia Badge to Surf in this game!
Just Go into Pokemon Menu and than Use Surf with the Pokemon that Learned it!

AlyoshaHacks

RS Hacker and Pokemon Fan
Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jan 3, 2014
I am stuck in Chapter 1. I have just found Cubone and now I have no idea where Bulbasaur is...

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
You Don't Need Fushia Badge to Surf in this game!
Just Go into Pokemon Menu and than Use Surf with the Pokemon that Learned it!

Bulbasaur is in Viridian Gym, you must find Spearow and Poliwhirl first.

Do you even have SURF yet?

If you did, did you try teaching surf to your POKEMON, and did you try selecting your Pokemon to use surf by going to the POKEMON menu?

I've changed the game so you don't need to use the badge. Seriously, please try selecting your POKEMON to use before posting comment like "I don't have the badge, can I use surf?". It's frustrating, and just plain lazy of you to not even try.

Added MEWTWO Chapter. Images are available.

Last edited:
Back