The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Farizerz

Nice hack, bro.
The main character's backsprite is a little weird though, fixing it would make this hack better.

Blue Pokemon FTW!

Old October 30th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Missmillerz

The mapping looks quite extraordinary
Old November 2nd, 2013, 12:10 PM
Kishimaru

I love this hack do you mind if I make a spin off
Old November 2nd, 2013, 03:20 PM
evanescence

Nature: Sassy
Very Interesting hack.
Could we see 5th gen pokemon in the pokedex?? imean are there more than 386 pokemon which leaf green originally has.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
Dragonuser2000

Do you know when Scyther evolves?
Never Mind, I just evolved it
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:09 AM
Dragonuser2000

Is there a daycare in this hack? If there is could you tell me where?

Where could I get a Vs Seeker?

Last edited by Dragonuser2000; November 3rd, 2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 7th, 2013, 09:07 PM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
ahh dbz i cant enter the cave where celebi is lurking.. the guard says "only the bla bla of the Hq can enter this cave.. but i defeated elite 4 and my rival 2 times.. pls help me thanks
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Old November 10th, 2013, 06:03 PM
dbzmay
Advanced Adventure

Too lazy to change the backsprite lol, it has a sense of nostalgia revolving around it anyways so sadly you're gonna be stuck with it!

Thank you for your compliments on the mapping, it took me an unimaginable amount of time to fully map out this game.

Yes, you may make a spin off.

As far as I am aware, there is no way to implement the 5th gen pokemon into the pokedex, sorry.

There is no daycare in this hack.

If you are receiving some script error or malfunction, then I am not sure how to fix it, sorry. It may have occured because you were using cheat codes or perhaps the fast forward feature. Sorry mate

Click the banner to play Pokemon: Advanced Adventure!
Old November 11th, 2013, 09:15 PM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
well.. i just downloaded the beta 8 just to enter the forest where this celebi is lurking. then after capturing it back to the latest beta :D

- now im done with this hack! great hack haha
- i think the human god is gokou :D
- i hope theres a sequel of this hack
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Liquid Crystal

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Old November 13th, 2013, 05:14 PM
evanescence

Nature: Sassy
How many 4th and 5th GEN Pokemon are available in this hack?
Old November 28th, 2013, 04:01 PM
dbzmay
Advanced Adventure

about 15ish i guess, cant remember the exact amount sorry

Click the banner to play Pokemon: Advanced Adventure!
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:25 AM
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

Nature: Naughty
Nice Hack Overall....
Just started playing and loving it....
That grandma gives an Oshawott <3

Just one thing to ask and suggest

That Tyrant zangoose, its already a steel type so whats the use of giving it immunity? give it something else to use.... just my thoghts..
Old November 29th, 2013, 05:05 AM
odvut007

so far enjoying..just beat 1st gym :v n going forward curiustly

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
Pokemon Dark Rising 1
Pokemon Flora Sky
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
&
Now Playing
Pokemon Region of legend again with ev train

Anyway i m new on gba ‼
Recently I start playing gba game bt I m actually known as a gbc uploader cz i own have popular gb/gbc site on peperonity n wapka :-)
bt i prefer gbc n gba good from different type bt searching some new good gba games for timepass ‼ :-)

search rare-pokemon-games007 for download new games(Pokemon Dark Rising 2(beta 1) i patch or request me any file :-)
Old November 29th, 2013, 08:25 PM
odvut007

1st i wanna say thnx 4 making a new type hack :-)

2nd i already got 4badge..nw i m physic village n the look of this village is awesome

3rd this have some wrong thing:
why only one pokemon on separate area?
why board have nothing to read?
and a bug:
Check mart at ice village

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
Pokemon Dark Rising 1
Pokemon Flora Sky
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
&
Now Playing
Pokemon Region of legend again with ev train

Anyway i m new on gba ‼
Recently I start playing gba game bt I m actually known as a gbc uploader cz i own have popular gb/gbc site on peperonity n wapka :-)
bt i prefer gbc n gba good from different type bt searching some new good gba games for timepass ‼ :-)

search rare-pokemon-games007 for download new games(Pokemon Dark Rising 2(beta 1) i patch or request me any file :-)
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Survive9

I am having a problem with your hack. I have downloaded the latest version from this site (Final Version 2013), downloaded LeafGreen from Coolroms, and used Lunas IPS patcher to patch the game. The problem is whenever I try to start the game on VBA-Link, this happens.Pokemon Advanced Adventures.png
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:41 PM
VV
ブラック

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to VV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Survive9 View Post
I am having a problem with your hack. I have downloaded the latest version from this site (Final Version 2013), downloaded LeafGreen from Coolroms, and used Lunas IPS patcher to patch the game. The problem is whenever I try to start the game on VBA-Link, this happens.Attachment 70263
don't use a VBA link version.
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:01 AM
THEFOREVERMAN
Archery Instructor

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzmay View Post
I already PMed Metapod23 about the Ash sprites.
The rest will be original Leafgreen Sprites.
The game keeps dying and freezes on me in one point. When I beat the dragon boss on the mountain, the last thing it says is "lets go to the dragon village" or something then it stops and no buttons work. I tried to fix it and redid it like 30 times and it still won't work. Do you want a picture?
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Fr3sh

Hey dbzmay,
First of all i wanted to say this hack is great. Had lots of fun playing it and sometimes found myself enjoying it more than the real pokemon games. Although, i found a bug where when u find the salamence tyrant. I caught the salamence and then it said lets go back to the town to talk to the researcher. The screen just froze and i couldnt do anything. I saved before i caught the salamence so i went back and defeated instead the second time, but the same thing happened. Please fix this because i cant do anything until i get past this part but it just freezes everytime. Thanks and great hack.
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:55 PM
legendcollector101

Hey looks like I finished the game. (I totally loved it) what next? And can I get more tan just two hms?
Old December 13th, 2013, 05:16 PM
FrostedDragonite
Pokemon ShadowSilver Developer

We need get some ds hacks!
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:47 PM
aussietin

Love the game. Great job.

It's probably mentioned somewhere in this thread, but after I beat the elite 4, I go to Oak and all he says is 'you are truly a hero' and I don't get any of the after story. I go to the forest, and I cant enter the cave either. What's happening? Is it glitched so the only way for me to get to pokemon gods and stuff is to restart?

I'm playing on an emulator on my computer, if that makes a difference.
Old December 15th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Yuuiii

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Yuuiii Send a message via Skype™ to Yuuiii
Okay, I just started playing this hack an hour ago, and I'd like to start off by saying the mapping is quite extraordinary and the tiles are pretty nice. But, as many people have pointed out, the signs should have scripts (Not the greatest deal, I agree) and the trainers really need diverse scripts. I really don't know why you haven't fixed this part, but I don't find it too big of a problem. Although many people like I do speed through the trainer dialogue, it's still great to have your hack as professional as possible.

Still, the storyline is intriguing and it's pretty fun so far, so I'll keep playing
Old December 16th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Zatsu

Hi
To begin i apologize for my bad English i'm a little french

Dbz your game surprise me, we see you word harder on the map and we can see so many pokemon in every map contrary the real version and this is a real good point. The difficulty is better too the trainer are more harder and it's more pleasant that the trainer when we send 1 pokemon and kill him ._.
The idea to create a genetic pokemon is really good too :3

But i've a little problem
I see a genetic gengar is available, when i go in the haunted tower i can't take the stairs, it's a bug and he was really at the top of the tower and i can't pass or he was just somewhere else ?

When i go road 23, i pass under one barrier and to the second 3 men block me and i can't talk to hime, i've Lugia and Jirachi and talk to the profeser again and he just say to me
"Zatsu, go and take down the pokemon HQ! It is just west of normal village"
it's again a bug or i forget to do something ?

i can't use the bicycle and the silph scope (or i don't know where i can use it)

i have a "bad egg" on my box too (yep so much problem ')

Do you thing i need to begin again the game or the problem can be resolve? or it's just i forget to do something ?

I hope you can help me and sorry for the disturbance é_è
Old December 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Assassinzimm

Hey i don't know if this still gets checked but I'm having trouble with this game. It's very fun and I've been playin the living **** out of it but in the village of dragons I'm having a freezing issue with salamance. After catching/defeating him and it tells you go back to the guy in the village it freezes on the last text box. I've tried 5 different way same result. originally catching him before gym battle then defeating him, next I went and defeated the gym leader and went back and did bot again same result... So then I tried going to the next town and I have to have both done :/ ....please help I'm not jail broken have no intention of doing so I have an iPhone 4 and would like to finish the game
Old December 19th, 2013, 06:22 AM
THEFOREVERMAN
Archery Instructor

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
Hey dbzmay,
First of all i wanted to say this hack is great. Had lots of fun playing it and sometimes found myself enjoying it more than the real pokemon games. Although, i found a bug where when u find the salamence tyrant. I caught the salamence and then it said lets go back to the town to talk to the researcher. The screen just froze and i couldnt do anything. I saved before i caught the salamence so i went back and defeated instead the second time, but the same thing happened. Please fix this because i cant do anything until i get past this part but it just freezes everytime. Thanks and great hack.
I agree. And I have the same problem at the same spot. Except it froze at the point I was supposed to go to the town after catching it. Did you fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
well.. i just downloaded the beta 8 just to enter the forest where this celebi is lurking. then after capturing it back to the latest beta :D

- now im done with this hack! great hack haha
- i think the human god is gokou :D
- i hope theres a sequel of this hack
I looked everywhere for the middle hacked games. Can you send a link to get those? Listed below
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Last edited by THEFOREVERMAN; December 19th, 2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links