The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 30th, 2013, 06:34 AM
horcruxrocks
Pokemon Lover

Nature: Brave
Sorry guys i dont know where should i post this question but i just need help right now so..

i need someone to teach me personally about how to hack pokemon roms everything ..... and i will help him/her in one of his pok hacks..so if any one is up for it please reply
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:40 AM
VV
ブラック

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to VV
Quote:
Originally Posted by horcruxrocks View Post
Sorry guys i dont know where should i post this question but i just need help right now so..

i need someone to teach me personally about how to hack pokemon roms everything ..... and i will help him/her in one of his pok hacks..so if any one is up for it please reply
Hi, what kind of rom hacking. GBA hacking or uh.. NDS hacking?
If you pretty much want to know something to GBA pokemon hacking. I suggest.. (Uh-huh)
You lead those questions here. I'm a hacker myself, so feel free to ask me via pm.
Old November 30th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Rezordaxx
Asks many questions!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:

If it is GBA hacking i could learn you the verry basics

thanks to Saturnus for helping me with the sig

My hack

Old November 30th, 2013, 08:21 PM
GreyVirgo
•=ØInfinityØ=•

Nature: Serious
Quote:

Hacking is really easy you can ask Hackers that'll teach people to hack to teach you or find a tutorial in the Tutorials section..... If you need to learn some skills PM me or others who are available. :D

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links