The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 26th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Kye7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai Kuriyama View Post
Are you sure you're using a clean Ruby rom?
I'm using the Ruby ROM available at coolrom.com, should I use a different one?

It would be easier if someone just patched it and sent me the file
And then I'm confused if I load up the .IPS file or the .GBA file.. I figured it out once but I don't remember..

Ugh this is frustrating!

Last edited by Kye7; November 26th, 2013 at 08:34 AM.
Old November 26th, 2013, 09:15 AM
~Shy
Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino

Nature: Quiet
Use Lunar IPS to patch Pokemon Ruby or go to WesleyFG website it has pre-patched
Old November 26th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Kye7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shy View Post
Use Lunar IPS to patch Pokemon Ruby or go to WesleyFG website it has pre-patched
Thanks so much! I got it to work.
Old November 27th, 2013, 03:52 PM
AlyoshaHacks
RS Hacker and Pokemon Fan

Pokémon Light Platinum is none other than the best hack I have tried. Every year since it was made, it not only wins the HotY, but it remains the best Pokémon Hack ever created. Nice job, WesleyFG!
Ask me questions about Pokémon if you would like, on my posts.
Old November 27th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Kye7

Really loving this hack, it's so new and refreshing!

Problem.. I used the 'english version' on wesleyfg's site and some of the game is still in Spanish.. Not much but like when I talk to nurse joy she says most of it in Spanish, and some other times during the game too, how do I fix this?
Old November 27th, 2013, 10:44 PM
~Shy

Probably hes prepatched is not updated
Only way to fix it is you have to patched by yourself using lunar IPS
Old November 28th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kye7 View Post
Really loving this hack, it's so new and refreshing!

Problem.. I used the 'english version' on wesleyfg's site and some of the game is still in Spanish.. Not much but like when I talk to nurse joy she says most of it in Spanish, and some other times during the game too, how do I fix this?
Unfortunately, Wesley's website doesn't have the Final version...
It's in Snakebyte's signature.
Old November 28th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Kye7

Would I be able to save my progress and update the game as well? I don't mind how it is now but it'd be nice. Can I still do it?

And my apologies for being a TOTAL noob.. But can someone help me patch it? When I use Lunar IPS I don't know which file to use on my emulator.. I thought it was supposed to create a new .GBA file and I was supposed to load up that, but I'm completley misinformed and confused..
Shoot me a PM if you're willing to help!
Old November 28th, 2013, 03:57 PM
legendcollector101

i found a bug in your screen. i used walk thru walls (to find dis) in topright area of flamerny forest there is this thing that comes to you, and then turns the screen red.

and an aditional info i cant find seventh gym leader of zhery region. and i've checked icesnow mountain
Old November 29th, 2013, 10:03 PM
tkpritch221

hey, i've recently gotten into this game. I've been noticing that certain pokemon are missing from the game (obviously). Does anyone have some sort of comprehensive list of pokes we can get? Currently looking for baltoy/claydol. not sure if they're available. others i was curious about are solosis and chandelure (dusk stone?).

thanks!
Old November 30th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Div the god

someone can help me play this? im new here and i dont understand about it, how can i play this hacked rom? really dummie tutorial please?
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:13 PM
AlyoshaHacks
RS Hacker and Pokemon Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div the god View Post
someone can help me play this? im new here and i dont understand about it, how can i play this hacked rom? really dummie tutorial please?
To run it, download Fusoya's Lunar IPS, Download the file, run it with LIPS, then find an unhacked Ruby ROM. I prefer RomHustler's USA ROM.
Now open Visual Boy Advance. Go to OPtions, then Emulator, then Save Type and change to Flash 128k. Now run the Pokémon Ruby(USA).gba in Visual Boy Advance.
Hope it helps!
Ask me questions about Pokémon if you would like, on my posts.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:44 AM
Div the god

,,wont work..i did everything..even changed the rom hack because i heard its needed, but either ways wont work.. ffs just the normal ruby game launches...
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:29 PM
Kye7

Quote:
,,wont work..i did everything..even changed the rom hack because i heard its needed, but either ways wont work.. ffs just the normal ruby game launches...
When you patch it I think they have to have the same name
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Div the god

someone know the full process with all detail on how to play a rom hack? particulary this one? english or portuguese is fine
Old December 4th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Orpheus

Quote:
someone know the full process with all detail on how to play a rom hack? particulary this one? english or portuguese is fine
You should look in the thread [Important] Before PLAYING a hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kye7 View Post
When you patch it I think they have to have the same name
Not if you patch it. but you can rename the patch and run it through Visual boy Advance, I which case, they have to be the same name.

Pair

Theme

Last edited by Orpheus; December 4th, 2013 at 06:55 AM.
Old December 4th, 2013, 08:54 AM
~Shy

Tutorial can be found here by destinedjagold if you guys still needed or don't know to apply the patch
Old December 5th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

It's not always the patch problem...
You need to have specific "1.0" Ruby version.
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM
garzagef

i'm curently in sean port gym when i save my file.
and after lucas defeated me, i reloaded the saved file.
and after that the bridge towards the exit is missing!

oops!
im sory it's all good after i reloaded my save file!!!
HAHA!
btw THNKS FOR THIS AWESOME GAME!!!
wish you a advanced merry christmass

oops!
im sory it's all good after i reloaded my save file!!!
HAHA!
btw THNKS FOR THIS AWESOME GAME!!!
wish you a advanced merry christmass

where can i buy pokeballs?
i only see ultra ball in the poke mart

Last edited by garzagef; December 11th, 2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 12th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Saekochan

Hello! I'm looking for a Frillish, where does it appears? I used Dive in the way to Elite Four and there was no Frillish there... Where I can find it?
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM
garzagef

where can i find the 7th gym leader
coz when i tried to go to the next route of route415 the guy keeps telling that i must have a strong poke....
plss help me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibekdeep View Post
I forgot to get the amulet coin when I started and am past the 7th badge... the only problem is the guy in central city says "think you can find a use for this" and he is supposed to hand over the amulet coin but does not.

Is this a glitch? or was I supposed to the the amulet coin when I first reached the city?
where did you find the 7th gym leader?
im stucked! i cant find the gym leader!
HELP ME!!!!

Last edited by garzagef; December 13th, 2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Zheri or Lauren? It's severely lacking to say "7th" gym leader as this hack has two regions.
Old December 14th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809 View Post
HELP NEEDED

For some reason, the rom is glitching with regards to repeating events. For example, when I reach the Lauren League Champion, its Kaori from Zhery, and if I beat him I'm inducted into the Zhery Hall of Fame AGAIN...and this also means that Ash isn't by the Arceus statue to give me the world pass, so I can't advance any further in the game. There's also the in game events of the Alakazam and the Enigma Berry, the gym leader being at the mines, and the Team Steam blocking the path where I have to use dig...so what's going on? Any way around it?

ALSO

Some people like Lance and Prof. Ellie are in spots that they would have normally been in for in-game events, but you can't interact with them. They don't move and if you click A when facing them, they don't respond.
It's been a long time, but I don't believe the Zhery League and the Lauren League are in the same place. You went back to the wrong place and an event repeated.

Events repeating after the first region is a known problem, and one that I don't care to solve.

If there is any portuguese in the ROM, you're using an incorrect ROM or an outdated patch or have patched it incorrectly or need to delete your .sav/.sa1 files from a previous incorrect patching.

The most recent version is in the 'final' link in my signature.

While I have no metric for any of the Sendspace links I've posted, the 'Final' Mediafire link has received over 55,000 downloads.

This has been a PSA from your erstwhile only-logging-in-every-month-or-so translator, since apparently these things need to be repeated every couple of pages. XD
Old December 14th, 2013, 02:01 PM
garzagef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
Zheri or Lauren? It's severely lacking to say "7th" gym leader as this hack has two regions.
in zhery,
Ops i found her!!
haha!!
she's just meditating in the cave!!

BTW
i have another problem.
when i went outside the sky tower after defeating the team steam
the guard in front of the sky tower is blocking my way!!
and unfortunately i dont have a flying pokemon in my party!!!!
how do i get him outa my way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opitatertots View Post
Walk through walls does work on this, I'm not sure if you need the master code but here it is anyways.

Using GPSP,
Gameshark_v3 Master Code Enable
9E6AC862 823AB7A8
46B7D9E4 A709E9E1

Gameshark_v3 Walk Through Walls
CE2CCCB25D8D815D
thnks for this! it realy helped me!
i only wish that it will not affect the gameplay later on!

Last edited by garzagef; December 14th, 2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 16th, 2013, 05:48 AM
pippaus

Hi! The only problem I've encountered so far is evolving Eevee into Espeon. At level 33, it started evolving at level up but always into Umbreon. I currently hit lvl 40 and still Umbreon. The game doesn't have night and day system and even if it does, I'm playing at day time on my phone. Help would be much appreciated.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links