Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page [Spoilers] XY 008 Discussion

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old November 27th, 2013 (05:54 PM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
"Pokémon Trimmer and Torimian!"
Airdate: 28 November 2013 [Japan]

Looks like we're back in Lumiose already and getting an introduction to the... exciting? world of Furfrou grooming. Could be interesting, right? Especially with the Rockets playing fabulous artists again~
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old November 28th, 2013 (12:52 PM).
Peek-a-boo

Nature: Quirky
Ash's battle with Team Rocket was the most interesting part of the episode, it was well thought out for once and the reaction times with TR was impressive. He actually showed his experience and it was commented on by the other characters. Here's to hoping this is a trend that continues!
Old November 28th, 2013 (08:45 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
I haven't seen the episode. Currently waiting for the sub to come out which probably got pushed back a day or so because of Thanksgiving in America. But yeah, it seems like they will be returning to Lumiose a lot. They should be leaving there soon though.

Darker Than It Seem..
Shadow:
Party: Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot
PC: Doublade, Vibrava
Old November 29th, 2013 (07:13 AM).
Text

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Text
I liked how the Team Rocket got a long good battle on this episode, really I think they got good throughout the Pokèmon episodes. Ash, hmm well yeah he was able to pull a good combat with Pickachu even though he was blinded by inkay's ink. Overall 8/10. Still wondering though, why Ash and his friends didn't think it's Team Rocket at the first place?
Old December 1st, 2013 (07:19 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Nature: Quirky
I got too impatient to wait for the subs, so I decided to watch in raw instead. From I can understand, the trainer's Furfuro refuses to be trimmed due to the trainer's underestimation on their bonding. I was expecting her Furfuro to be a care-free one with her accepting its decision to not be trimmed, but I was wrong. Team Rocket's disguise scheme surprisingly worked really well despite the "it's obviously them" look on their faces for the group. Gotta love that Pikachu and Inkay battle. And Wobbufett, oh boy Wobbufett, those outfits are definitely tumblr material.
Old December 1st, 2013 (09:38 PM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
CS

Eureka is positively adorable here, I just hope they don't overuse her staple gag of trying to marry off Citron.

Team Rocket being featured the whole episode was a change of pace... but I still prefer the CotD episodes and actual character development over the Team Rocket dominated ones.

Also, Satoshi might just have a brain on his head based on that battle.

And the next episode looks to be a doozy.

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Old December 2nd, 2013 (07:51 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
Another great episode/. But as much as they keep bringing up Ash's bond with Pikachu, it really makes me think that Pikachu is going to get special treatment again and get a Mega Evo one way or another.

Anyways, the English Sub usually comes out the day of the episode on the site I use. I don't know if I can post a link or not. The only problem with the site is, it loads the video very very slowly.

Darker Than It Seem..
Shadow:
Party: Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot
PC: Doublade, Vibrava
Old December 3rd, 2013 (11:27 AM).

The battle with "blind pikachu" and Team Rocket was really pretty good! Enjoyed the episode as a whole, loving that they're sort of pushing ash as more mature in this series.
Old December 5th, 2013 (01:37 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
Can I just say Clemont's big-brotherness is the best. And oh boy Barry is attractive wow. And I adore Jessica. AND LET'S TALK ABOUT TEAM ROCKET OH BOY JAMES IS SUPER ATTRACTIVE

I like the competency of Team Rocket as well. And you know, the amazing battles every episode and wow a developed CotD???? wow wow pokéani thank you for these gifts

I hope we see Jessica again. And wow I'm just really impressed with the Rockets and Jess' continued ability to use Wobbu and Ash being Pika's eyes dfghj very good
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links