The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 25th, 2013, 02:09 PM
oshiottiz

Advertise here
My region, Zinthos, is a new region with new pokemon. Which pokemon do you want to see in it or what gym leaders do you want to have in it? Please answer.

Last edited by oshiottiz; November 25th, 2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 1st, 2013, 04:02 PM
Sam89
always right except when wrong

Fog monsters from pokestarstudios and light and sonic types. I'll use my ideas, but can I use yours? Also, in my sequel there will be a seed likem Seedle, can you please change it's appearance so it won't look like I copied you? I know you outside of the computer, you know I didn't. It evolves into a shrub and then a tree. Sorry about this last part, I don't have any right to tell you to change a charachter, but I don't want to look like I'm a copyer.
Old December 1st, 2013, 04:45 PM
Slayr231
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam89 View Post
Fog monsters from pokestarstudios and light and sonic types. I'll use my ideas, but can I use yours? Also, in my sequel there will be a seed likem Seedle, can you please change it's appearance so it won't look like I copied you? I know you outside of the computer, you know I didn't. It evolves into a shrub and then a tree. Sorry about this last part, I don't have any right to tell you to change a charachter, but I don't want to look like I'm a copyer.
I wouldn't tell him to change his characters. It was his idea first, so he claims right to it. If it looks too similar, then you're going to have to change your character. Not to be mean, but it is rude to just go and tell people to change their ideas because it's similar to yours when they thought of the idea first.

I think a fog pokemon would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure how you would hit it. Some other pokemon I've been wanting to see would be a pokemon based off a squid, or something. I don't know. All my ideas have been pretty much made. Maybe a millipede that's closer to the ground than Scolipede. Just throwing ideas around.
Old December 7th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Sam89
always right except when wrong

Okay. I just didn't want to look like a copier. Sorry. Don't change your character unless you want to.
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...ofterror.shtml
This will explain the fog monsters. Also, an Ice dog evo line. Frostpup-Frostfox-Blizzwolf? Maybe some sonic and light type eeveelutions. Steel and Rock too? Rapturque and Rapturricane, pokemon like Archeops and Aerodactyl for one fossil pokemon and a loch ness monster themed other fossil? A psychic type virus pokemon. Suecra, a counterpart to Arceus (see what I did there?) Maybe Srapnel, a Ghsot/Steel pokemon that looks like a blimp with arms made out of technology scraps that can use human speech by turning radio staions to form complete sentences and occasionally sparks blue sparks. I dod not come up with it, but I coudn't find out who did. It evolves from Garsoul (not intended to by original owners but the resemblance was eerily simmilar) a pokemon that looks like an orb with a big red eye with tech scraps floating around it to make two rings. Credit goes to Prinny-dood.devinart.com. Some I don't know who to give credit to.

Last edited by Sam89; December 8th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here