Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Which Pokemon Movie Is Your Favorite?
Pokémon - The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back 2 100.00%
Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One 0 0%
Pokémon 3: The Movie - Spell of the Unown 0 0%
Pokémon 4Ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest 0 0%
Pokémon - Heroes: Latios & Latias 0 0%
Pokémon - Jirachi: Wish Maker 0 0%
Pokémon - Destiny Deoxys 1 50.00%
Pokémon - Lucario and the Mystery of Mew 0 0%
Pokémon - Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea 0 0%
Pokemon - The Rise of Darkrai 1 50.00%
Pokemon - Giratina and the Sky Warrior 0 0%
Pokemon - Arceus and the Jewel of Life 0 0%
Pokemon - Zoroark: Master of Illusions 0 0%
Pokemon - White/Black - Victini and Zekrom/Reshiram 0 0%
Pokemon - Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice 0 0%
Pokemon - Genesect and The Legend Awakened 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 7th, 2013, 07:22 PM
大輔
Adventurer

Nature: Modest
Which one of these Pokemon movies were your favorite? Or if you have multiple, which ones are they?

Credit goes to PaperJoey
BW2 Champions

~CHECK MY MUSIC OUT~

Last edited by 大輔; December 7th, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old December 7th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Mewtwo Strikes Back would have to be my favorite of them all. I was a gigantic fan of Pokémon back then, and by watching this movie, my love for it grew even more. One of my favorite moments from Mewtwo Strikes Back was when Ash was about to rescue Pikachu, but Mewtwo accidentally hit him with an attack and turned him into a statue. When this happened, I was crying. Literally. xD" Other than that, The Rise of Darkrai is one of my favorites, too. I also like Destiny Deoxys.
for all distractions.
Old December 7th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
We've actually got a thread asking the same thing over in Pokemon Anime right now, just without a poll. Since I can't quite merge this thread with one in another section, I'll have to close this one, since it does indeed belong over there. Feel free to discuss your answers over there, though!

CLOSED.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: GHOST // GRASS
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links