• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Nope =/

How about RWBY? It may originate from America, but I definitely think it still counts as an anime. Volume 1 was really good considering it's the first project the team that made it has done like this, an it's only going to get better :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Who do you think I am? =D Yea, I did.

Obvious follow... Kill la Kill?

How about RWBY? It may originate from America, but I definitely think it still counts as an anime. Volume 1 was really good considering it's the first project the team that made it has done like this, an it's only going to get better :)
It is NOT anime. You said it. It's from America without any collaboration of Japanese studios.
Anime-styled != anime.

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2023
Nope, but it's another on my long list of plan to watch.

How about Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shi teiru? Just finished airing like, yesterday.

Last edited:

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
Years
Yes I have watched Anime! Currently watching Kill la Kill and Hajime No Ippo. I was so hype when they finally said Ippo was coming back!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
This thread is not about you watching anime, but whether you watched the anime the person above you ask.

A: you watch xvc?
B: yes i did, did you watch ppo
C: no i didn't, did you watch aaz

Yea something like that.

So have you seen... Non Non Biyori?

Years
No I haven't! But I've been meaning to; it's on my list.

Have you seen Les Miserables: Shojo Cosette? (Yes, there's a Les Mis anime, and it's fantastic).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back