The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 5th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Aquacorde
↪ i can do anything

Nature: Bold
"Capture Miare Gym! Citron's Secret!!"
Airdate: 5 December 2013 [Japan]

Yayyyy we get to meet Clemont & Bonnie's daddy and actually find out what's up with them keeping secrets yayyyyyy it looks like a fun one!
Old December 5th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Pumpkaboo
Peek-a-boo

Nature: Quirky
It was nice getting some background information on Clemont, and his dad is pretty awesome.

Also, Eureka's PJs are the cutest thing.
Old December 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Finally seen this episode. Took a while for them to do the sub this time and last week. But it was a good episode. It is also awesome that they reshowed Mega Blaze and the older man. Now that I look at it, he reminds me of Clemont's Dad. I have a feeling eventually Ash will battle Mega Blaziken with a Mega he get's at one point, my guess will be Lucario.
Old December 8th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
King of Kaiju

Nature: Quirky
I wonder what took them so long to post in the subs? There's no holiday last week. Welp, there goes the theory of Clemont and Bonnie being orphans now that their dad showed up. Same old Ash, even though he helped resolved Clemont's little robot problem, he still likes the idea of getting the next three badges before challenging him. I wonder what was the deal of Blaziken's trainer's reappearance.

Credit goes to anon from JoyReactor.com for the sig he posted
Old December 8th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Aquacorde
↪ i can do anything

Nature: Bold
aaaaa the lemon family is the cutest <333
i like that Limone has an actual occupation and he's not actually related to his son's professional life
i like that he's so supportive
i like that it's implied that Clemont and Bonnie haven't really had many friends aw
and I'm 90% sure Limone is MegaBlaziken guy

and this little travelling family is the cutest oh and this was actually a very well-constructed episode like wow they gave clemont an actual reason for being away and we know why he's worked on anti-electric measures and wow very good

oh but serena being angry about clemont not saying he was the leader- that was weird. they've never really talked and she hasn't been with them as long and ??? i feel like it should have been more like serena being "oh i didn't know you were the gym leader!" and ash being like "yeah that's because he dIDN'T TELL US" or something idk she seems to mimic ash-emotions a lot. though with the explanation-to-limone scene it was good that she implied her connection to the siblings was more with bonnie because it really is

diodeshipping forever

Last edited by Aquacorde; December 8th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old December 9th, 2013, 01:56 AM
TrainerNico

Nature: Careful
Is it just me or is it that Clemont and Bonnie's dad IS the Blaziken trainer? Because of the beard color?

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
In-game name:mimiLoP
Here's my 3DS FC:
3024-6176-4928
Old December 9th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Famon

Clemont said he will keep traveling until Ash finish the Pokemon league so I wonder if there going to be Post-league saga .
Plus , How long PIA gonna let Citroid run Lumoise Gym ???
If A Robot can play a role of a gym leader then wouldn't Pokemon League use Robot for Pokemon gym .
I'm surprise that nobody from PIA haven't came to inspect Lumoise Gym.
They must heard some rumor regarding the gym .

Old December 9th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Scotash!

Funny feeling that the mega blaiziken trainer/guy ISN'T Clemonts dad. It would be too obvious I think, and I think he'll be a rival of Ash's in the end. Pokemon League Champion similar to Lance maybe?
Old December 9th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
The animation.. YES. So perfect and beautiful.

The battles continue to get better and better; I was very impressed with Clemont vs the Cirtroid. He made me fall in love with Bunnelby. :) His strategies are great and the robot itself was pretty lovable by the end.

Oh, and the dad! Goodness the dad. He's crazy but in a great way and yet so sweet. I won't complain about more Ampharos screentime either despite it not showing up for too long.

Overal: 10000/10, amazing animation, Clemont and family are super cute. The battle was great. Music is rockin' as usual in the X/Y series.

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old December 11th, 2013, 11:02 AM
MIAU
Purr~

Nature: Quiet
It's just like Sheep says, this episode made me love Bunnelby! I was also impressed with Clemont's skills too, it's so great that they're making these battle scenes so intense and interesting.

The dad was hilarious, no surprise at how supportive he was though, of Clemont and Bonnie leaving on a journey, I mean, this is the Pokemon universe after all.

It's just that this was such a good episode overall, great character development, and a really good battle too.
Old December 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Nauje
feel good hit of the summer?

Nature: Relaxed
Wouldn't it be weird though for Clemont's dad to be the Mega Blaziken guy? I mean, his an Electrician and seems to only really like Electric-types, so being heavily associated with a Fire/Fighting type seems a bit off for me.

Good episode though, nice to finally clear the air with the gym leader mystery.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links