Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support
Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 13th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Also, in addition to what Zach said, the more money you donate, the more new features you can get from the higher supporter tiers such as blogs, access to secret forums, 150x150 avatars and increased PM space.

Read this thread for more information on donation and supporters.
Old December 15th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Didn't really want to make a thread about this but erm, my ability to like posts is gone. Would be cool to have that back :d
Paired with gimmiepie.
Old December 15th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Antemortem
wir sind alle freaks

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyke'd View Post
Didn't really want to make a thread about this but erm, my ability to like posts is gone. Would be cool to have that back :d
What style do you happen to be using?
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minzy View Post
What style do you happen to be using?
Normally I use The Y-Axis and Volcarona Pour Toujours but I can't like on either.
Paired with gimmiepie.
Old December 17th, 2013, 03:45 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Hello again, I want to post about the new Game Stop X and Y Christmas give away but not sure where to put it. Do I put it in the X and Y section or some where else? As it is not for the games them selves, it's for a trip, cash and a 3ds signed by Mr. Masuda.
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ Y 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Dragon: Druddigon, Shelgon and Fraxure
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old December 17th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
The XY forum seems most appropriate for it, because it's XY exclusive.

Edit: It doesn't sound like an advertisement to me. She's not trying to advertise it for GameStop, just discuss it. That being said though, you might be better off just asking an XY mod, since they're the most knowledgeable on their forum and it'd really be up to them as to whether or not it's allowed. But in my opinion, it doesn't seem like an advertisement and I'd let it in if it were up to my discretion.

paired to crono
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Is there any way for me to see PMs I sent? It says I have 0 sent messages; I could have the settings wrong or something.
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Is there any way for me to see PMs I sent? It says I have 0 sent messages; I could have the settings wrong or something.
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Go to your User CP then into Edit Options. Check if the box of "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" is crossed. If not, just do it and the next messages that you'll send will be saved.

For the PMs you sent before, I don't know if they can be retrieved. Try asking an admin to be sure.
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Thanks, though the messages I've sent already are not coming back.
Old December 19th, 2013, 09:47 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 루기아 View Post
Thanks, though the messages I've sent already are not coming back.
vBulletin doesn't save any sent copies of messages unless that option is enabled.

Your already sent messages will not get a copy put into your Sent Items if they were sent before you enabled that option.
Old December 27th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Hello, I'm having an off day and can't remember how to change the back ground of PC.
With this winter background and my color blindness, I can't tell when someone is online or offline. It's very confusing to my eyes.
wet dreams are made of this trade shop
Old December 27th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunis View Post
Hello, I'm having an off day and can't remember how to change the back ground of PC.
With this winter background and my color blindness, I can't tell when someone is online or offline. It's very confusing to my eyes.
You can change styles at the bottom of every style, or just simply look through our style selector located right here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=styleselector

Hope this helps! :)

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old December 27th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
You can change styles at the bottom of every style, or just simply look through our style selector located right here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=styleselector

Hope this helps!
Thank you very much, that helped a lot.
wet dreams are made of this trade shop
Old December 27th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Bobdapeach

I don't come here often but I just came back coz I felt like it and the theme has changed and I want to change it back to the theme I had it on before but I can't remember it.

All I remember was that I think it was johto themes and was brown and had the tin/burned tower at the top w/ lugia/ho-oh flying towards it or something, does anyone know what this theme is?

also, is there an option where I can easily scroll through themes,
or a setting I can uncheck so I don't get random theme changing anymore??

ok I just read up a few posts and found the theme scroller thing so I clicked that and found the theme I was on before, but still wondering if there's a way to stop the theme changing

Old December 27th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
Try going to your User Control Panel > Edit Options > scroll down where it says "Miscellaneous options" and you'll find "Forum Style". Choose the style you wish to keep on the drop-down menu, then scroll down to click on "save changes". That way every time you log on, you don't have to change the themes on every visit anymore!

Hope that helps :3

"It was HIS hat, Mr. Krabs... HE WAS NUMBER ONE!"
Old December 27th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Bobdapeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
Try going to your User Control Panel > Edit Options > scroll down where it says "Miscellaneous options" and you'll find "Forum Style". Choose the style you wish to keep on the drop-down menu, then scroll down to click on "save changes". That way every time you log on, you don't have to change the themes on every visit anymore!

Hope that helps :3
yes it did, thank you very much

Old December 29th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Introvert
Banned

I'm looking to trade Mewtwo X's mega stone for Mewtwo Y's mega stone. Am I allowed to put this in my signature to increase the chances of someone contacting me for a trade? Or can we only bring up trades in the trade corner?

Let me know if it's not allowed and I'll take it out of my signature.
Old December 29th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
I'm looking to trade Mewtwo X's mega stone for Mewtwo Y's mega stone. Am I allowed to put this in my signature to increase the chances of someone contacting me for a trade? Or can we only bring up trades in the trade corner?

Let me know if it's not allowed and I'll take it out of my signature.
That should be alright. All the best with your trades!
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old December 30th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Oblivion Wing
Ghost/Dark Gym Leader-Soon you will know your destiny, Challenger!

Nature: Calm
Hello guys, just wondering what the Ho-Oh means next to my name? And wondering if it could be switched to Lugia instead?
I am the Ghost/Dark gym leader of the Prism League!
I see you have made it this far...
Challenge me, and i shall reveal your fate!!!

IGN: Fabio
X and Y 3DS Friend Code: 5472-7463-6144
Old December 30th, 2013, 05:24 AM
shenanigans
in rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferraligator View Post
Hello guys, just wondering what the Ho-Oh means next to my name? And wondering if it could be switched to Lugia instead?
Which style are you using? The icon shown next to your name is usually an online/offline indicator and it's different depending on which style you use. Unfortunately, we can't change your online indicator to a different one but if you don't like them, there's an option to hide them completely in your User CP.
WHY DONT U EVEN CHAT ME
Old December 30th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferraligator View Post
The Ho-Oh is to do with the skin you are using I think it's probably the online-logo. If you switch skins the online logo will change to something else (not necessarily a pokemon) but there is no way to just change the Ho-Oh to a Lugia.
Old December 30th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Oblivion Wing
Ghost/Dark Gym Leader-Soon you will know your destiny, Challenger!

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Fox View Post
The Ho-Oh is to do with the skin you are using I think it's probably the online-logo. If you switch skins the online logo will change to something else (not necessarily a pokemon) but there is no way to just change the Ho-Oh to a Lugia.
Awwwwww ! Ok well, thanks for the help!
I am the Ghost/Dark gym leader of the Prism League!
I see you have made it this far...
Challenge me, and i shall reveal your fate!!!

IGN: Fabio
X and Y 3DS Friend Code: 5472-7463-6144
Old December 30th, 2013, 02:14 PM
IcarusFrost

Nature: Quiet
why must I get 15 posts to post a topic, oh wait, this is my 15th post, thankies
!ANIME!
Old December 30th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcarusFrost View Post
why must I get 15 posts to post a topic, oh wait, this is my 15th post, thankies
I'll explain this anyways as reference, but the reason is simply so that members could prove themselves that they wish to be a part of the community and not just flat out advertise their service/website looking for more people to check something out. It also prevents an increased amount of adbots from coming in as well.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links