• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Oh god...what did I do? I wanted to post so everyone could keep going, so I posted at 4 in the morning, I did something stupid didn't I?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Not really, I'm making a post right now.

That reminds me...How do you guys make your clothes disappear and reappear like that? Are they just an illusion or can you summon and de-summon them or something? And...well...is there any chance you could teach me to do it? It would certainly make things more convenient.

But it was an interesting question imo. Where do the clothes come from? Should we even answer this question? It'll probably be answered with a "you know how" and then a laugh, but seriously, it makes me wonder how to justify it. Thus, mind-boggling.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Well you know I wasn't trying to point out a plot hole, since that could be annoying to answer, but I wasn't thinking about it and Lerion's getting jelly of how they don't have to worreh aboot bein' nekkid.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm, I've been gone for a while due to exams. Is the festival still going or is there another event?

Sephear

Years
So I thought of this the other day but for some reason I didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure that Milly was still with us at the end of Lokie's last post.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I could've sworn that I had read-

Wait, she does say "I'll catch up with ya [sic] later" in her post. I auto-assumed she had left. I was pretty sure she left, actually... but I think that's Lokiepie's call.

Sephear

Years
Well I guess we'll see, I just assumed she was still there since she never outright said Milly left. But I posted :D I'll just edit the last part to fit when we get confirmation on whether dead Millicent is still present.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA posting time.

@JNathan: After I introduce Yorick into the day, he'll be up for interaction. We could plan something beforehand if you want, or just wing it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Geras32 : I'd be happy to interact with Yorick. We'll have a JP after you introduce him, perhaps?

Years
Sorry Pink, I'm really busy right now.
I'll try and get my post up tomorrow but I can't promise anything.

Edit: WOOOOOO I finally posted. I shall eagerly await your reply Geras :D (getting a post done at last made me way happier than it should have.)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
guys, I'd like to announce that it's evening by now.

I also would like it if Machomuu, SylveonStar, Kenneth, Siiadams, Lokipie, Geras32 and JNathan would post anytime soon.

I know that JNathan and Geras are making a joint post but it's taking really long guys.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Well this is a partially planned absence on Terra's part, since he's working on something at the moment due to his inability to join the festival.

Okay, then I'll note that.

I'll be posting an secret character soon and a post about her.

EDIT: The SU and post will come tomorrow due to my laptop acting like a **** again... I cannot get access to PC with my laptop for now it seems. I really need a new one...

Songbird- I noticed... too bad that she went inactive again...

Last edited:
Back