Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 11th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Boofus

Advertise here
My Riolu is level 60 and still has not evolved, also my Electabuzz is level 55 and not evolved either
Old December 11th, 2013, 07:41 AM
MewtwoHero

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boofus View Post
My Riolu is level 60 and still has not evolved, also my Electabuzz is level 55 and not evolved either
Riolu evolves when it's happiness maxes only during the day. Electabuzz evolves when you use a trade stone. I'm not sure about the trade stone locations in the current beta.
Old December 11th, 2013, 01:28 PM
TokioHumaNeko
Pokemon Zodiac Wishes

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Yahoo to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Skype™ to TokioHumaNeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by MewtwoHero View Post
Riolu evolves when it's happiness maxes only during the day. Electabuzz evolves when you use a trade stone. I'm not sure about the trade stone locations in the current beta.
You can find a Trade Stone in Sprout Tower when you're in Johto (Which, btw...WILL YOU PLEASE FINISH IT, DUDE?! :D I can't wait to play that part!!) And you can earn one when you do the Skiing Minigame in that one snowy-place. :3 You have to get an A+ Rating though.

And why can't my Togetic evolve into a Togekiss when i use a Dawn Stone?
Luxray (レントラー)
The Gleam Eyes Pokémon
6'03" | 342lbs
Type → Electric
Abilities → Intimidate | Rivalry
It has eyes which can see through anything. It spots and captures prey hiding behind objects.
[???=<game and stuff goes here>]Challenges[/???] | Story Site

~*~*DaRkSiDe Of ThE sUn~*~*~
~*(IcH bIn HuMaNoId)*~
~*Tokio Hotel Forever*~
Help me by joining Team Cosmic Destiny!
Tokio Hotel Fan For Life,honey! ;D

Yay!!Bill and the others are finally hatched!!!
(From left to right: Bill,Tom,Gustav,Georg,"Alien" and..."Humanoid!")
Danke for helping them! <3333
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQnflh-diM
My version of Automatic Acoustic! It's been Remixed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrO-zXOls30
Help me with Cosmic Destiny!!! Please!
Old December 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM
MewtwoHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokioHumaNeko View Post
You can find a Trade Stone in Sprout Tower when you're in Johto (Which, btw...WILL YOU PLEASE FINISH IT, DUDE?! :D I can't wait to play that part!!) And you can earn one when you do the Skiing Minigame in that one snowy-place. :3 You have to get an A+ Rating though. :)

And why can't my Togetic evolve into a Togekiss when i use a Dawn Stone?
Togetic evolves with a shiny stone in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexzi View Post
Hey :) awesome hack so far!
Will my porygon evolve by level?

Go on like this!!! :)
Porygon evolves with a trade stone to Porygon 2. Porygon 2 evolves with a trade stone as well.

Last edited by DrFuji; December 14th, 2013 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old December 11th, 2013, 08:52 PM
uran10

Is leafeon in this game I mean eevee evolving into leafeon because I'm still deciding on which ground type to keep for my final team, grotle(torterra) or marshtomp(swampert). I just obtained eevee from the tower and my god.... I have a very big problem with the level jump from the sparky gym leader. Why does everyone have lv20 pokemon when the gym leader didn't even have that strong. Its crazy.
Check out my youtube account
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:56 AM
MewtwoHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
Is leafeon in this game I mean eevee evolving into leafeon because I'm still deciding on which ground type to keep for my final team, grotle(torterra) or marshtomp(swampert). I just obtained eevee from the tower and my god.... I have a very big problem with the level jump from the sparky gym leader. Why does everyone have lv20 pokemon when the gym leader didn't even have that strong. Its crazy.
You can capture a wild leafeon in the Espo Clearing. Thats the path before Espo Forest. However, there is no way in the game where Eevee evolves into Leafeon.

Last edited by MewtwoHero; December 12th, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old December 13th, 2013, 06:09 AM
LUCARlO

Can I capture Victini anywhere? its ma favorite Legi
Old December 13th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Lockmaster24
Wise words of FizzyStardust

Wow, the start of this game is unforgiving for people who pick Piplup, I lost to the Pikachu maybe 5 times before the AI let me win by spamming Growl.
Old December 13th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Pokebram

I'm at the fusion labs, and I'm in the final part, but nothing happens from there, mew ? Help me please
Old December 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM
gerbul30

Lucbui,

I know that this bug was brought up, and you asked about it but I didn't see a complete answer for it. The bug that is being mentioned is in Mt. Furnace and not being able to getting Reshiram from the back of the cave. I am using Beta 4, and have beaten the Tunod E4. I have the rest of the pokemon that you get after the E4's defeat. But the problem is that in the back of Mt. Furnace i was not able to go into the back area to fight Reshiram. So I am just point this out to see if there could be a patch problem, if its in the code, or the doorway just acting derpy.

~bulleft
Old December 13th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Benedict87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokebram View Post
I'm at the fusion labs, and I'm in the final part, but nothing happens from there, mew ? Help me please
You have to defeat the Palmtree Resort gym first before you go to the lab.
Old December 14th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Pokebram

I did, i defeated the gym, but still nothing happens
Old December 14th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Pokebram

@lucbui , when do you get yo lazy ass off and release b5 ? Hahaha :p
Old December 14th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Le pug
Creator of Pokémon: Discovery
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Hey I don't know if you fixed it or if you've been told, but in the very first scene there is a movement error the first wooden fence part you can walk on (the dream state map)

Check out some of my contributions:
• Check out my easy tile insertion tutorial, Inserting Tiles Into AdvanceMap For Dummies
Click here to find out how to remove clouds from the Emerald titlescreen
• Check out the most updated Emereld Decapitalization Patch around by clicking here
• Need help fixing a gross bug in your hack? Let me show you how by clicking here

Click here to view the PC thread of Pokémon: Discovery.
Click here to view the PC thread of Pokémon: Fat Kid.

Pokétch ROM Hacking Community Pokémon: Discovery Discovery Twitter Discovery FB IRC Chat
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Lucra

Nature: Jolly
Hey, I just started over Glazed because i got safarizone bugged and couldn't get out.

I currently have a haunter and porygon (both lv 25) and I wonder If they evolve by level, or aren't they able to evolve?
And another question, if you defeat creselia (I know you can't capture it) is the event also completed?
Looking for good and creative rom hacks!
(Msg me if you'd have some suggestions!)
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Pokebram

You can evolve haunter with a trade stone, and for the porygon i don't know
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:36 AM
awif_93

hey guys.. Please help me !!! after getting my fourth badge, i got back to mt. stratus to save the foreman and get back my badges from pikachu.. but when i talked to Blake, he would said "Darkrai, dont give up" instead of "Darkrai attack " and bla bla bla.. nothing happened then. when i tried to talk to that guy besides pikachu, a hiker appeared and attacked me with Steelix.. after i won, nothing happened and i cant get anywhere... when i talked to pikachu, she would say this thing " i want to see dreadful thing. i cant leave. stay. would you stay with me?? "

please help

Last edited by awif_93; December 15th, 2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old December 15th, 2013, 12:28 PM
piemanh2o

I am just so excited that the next beta release is going out soon.
Thanks Lucbui this is the best Pokemon game that I have every played, and it is still not even finish.

Last edited by piemanh2o; December 15th, 2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
Old December 15th, 2013, 04:03 PM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
Looking good for the CSS presentation Lucbui!!! i hope i can play beta 5 soon xD
Best hacks

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Devon_uzell

I think I just beat beta 4 so I'm wondering when the next updates coming out, do u know a time period so u can give me an idea?
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:30 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
OMG. I MUST FIND TIME TO PLAY THIS! I have a question. If I play Beta 4, will I be able to continue my progress with Beta 5? And how far does Beta 4 progress to?

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:44 PM
piemanh2o

Beta 4 goes to the second gym battle in the johto region( second region). Also from what I heard if you have the same name for the sav and gba file it will continue the progress but it could be more glitchly.
Old December 15th, 2013, 07:20 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemanh2o View Post
Beta 4 goes to the second gym battle in the johto region( second region). Also from what I heard if you have the same name for the sav and gba file it will continue the progress but it could be more glitchly.
Yeah, I know. I meant that as far as the internal components of the game not changing much between the beta 4/5 phase and whatnot which can cause conflicting glitches between the betas. This sounds like a SUPER HUGE game! Yay! Three regions! This rom might need to be expanded to 64MB, LOL! (Just joking xD).

Another question. Is the region map completed?! I love region maps!

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Old December 16th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Lucra

Nature: Jolly
Where can I find/buy trade stones for porygon and haunter?
Looking for good and creative rom hacks!
(Msg me if you'd have some suggestions!)
Old December 16th, 2013, 01:54 PM
piemanh2o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucra View Post
Where can I find/buy trade stones for porygon and haunter?
It can be found at the end of the bellsprout tower, in johto.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here