Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old December 5th, 2013 (07:46 PM).
machupichu18
I like Cereal!

Nature: Quiet
It's a question I've been meaning to ask, what is the weirdest pokemon episode you have ever seen? There have been some weird ones. My answer would be the episode in Diamond and Pearl where they entered that costume contest thing.... Ash dressed up a clown crossed caveman thing..... Okay, it's very weird I have to admit, but I'm sure there's weirder, don't forget there have been some weird moments in Pokemon. Anyway it's time to type!

Machupichu18: What currency is time in?

urrently Looking for: Shiny Skill Link Minchino, if you have one, please PM me I really want one
Old December 5th, 2013 (10:52 PM).
大輔
Adventurer

Nature: Modest
I thought the episode with the afro wearing nurse joy was kind of strange. That was pretty awkward when everyone was wearing them throughout the show, each with different colors. O.o;

Credit goes to PaperJoey
BW2 Champions

~CHECK MY MUSIC OUT~
Old December 6th, 2013 (03:55 AM).
ilias_

Nature: Calm
The weirdest Pokemon episode I have ever seen is the episode called "Hocus Pokemon". It's where Ash turns into a Pikachu! I haven't seen all the episodes (yet) but I guess no episode can top this

Pokémon X
Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old December 6th, 2013 (10:57 AM).
Natorat

Any involving Sabrina, those were so creepy (Brock and Misty got turned into dolls in one).
Old December 6th, 2013 (05:55 PM). Edited December 6th, 2013 by Gogoat Rocks!.
Gogoat Rocks!
The Mount Pokémon

Nature: Timid
I think Pokémon Scent-sation! is the weirdest one ever. Funny, but weird.
first ash tells all the girls that brock is a zombie, Ash gets kicked out of the gym with a red X on his face, team Rocket tries to control the world with perfume, Ash dresses up like a girl to get into the gym and Team rocket blows them self's up because Meowth put a bomb near them so they would not lose it.
There are a lot of other things that are weird in the episode, but I don't feel like writing them all down.
Well nothing can change the fact that this is the weirdest episode ever.
Gogoat can tell how its Trainer is feeling by subtle shifts in the grip on its horns. This empathic sense lets them run as if one being. They inhabit mountainous regions. The leader of the herd is decided by a battle of clashing horns.
Base Stats - Total 531: 123 - 100 - 62 - 97 - 81 - 68
Competitive Gogoat:
Adamant - Leftovers - Sap Sipper - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Bulk Up - Horn Leech - Substitute - Earthquake

In-Name Game: Iris
Pokemon Y/Alpha Sapphire: 1048-9262-1484
Friend Safari: Ground. Trapinch, Camerupt Gastrodon.
Old December 6th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
shadowmoon522

Quote:
Any involving Sabrina, those were so creepy (Brock and Misty got turned into dolls in one)
i actually like those ones a bit more then most, mostly cause of their creepiness.

then we have

and its formed via the fusion dance long before it was done in dbz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPkyRUc3DQ
Old December 9th, 2013 (09:57 AM).
Scotash!

The Sabrina ones in Season 1, they were just down right weird.
Old December 10th, 2013 (12:18 AM).
Nolafus
Here to stay

Nature: Calm
The weirdest one for me was the one where Ash, Cilan, and Iris all dressed like fancy girls to beat these spoiled brats they saw earlier. I was not prepared for all this cross-dressing madness all because some girls didn't think their pokemon were fabulous. Sorry, I forget the title.
Old December 10th, 2013 (10:14 AM).
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed
I recently watched "Caterpie's Big Dilemma," which involved a Caterpie eating some experimental Pokémon food. The food mutated Caterpie into a giant and Caterpie eventually evolved into a giant Metapod/Butterfree throughout the episode. James's Cacnea and Jessie's Dustox also ate the food. Everyone ended up riding on the Butterfree and Dustox. It was so weird lmao

Quote originally posted by Slayr231:
The weirdest one for me was the one where Ash, Cilan, and Iris all dressed like fancy girls to beat these spoiled brats they saw earlier. I was not prepared for all this cross-dressing madness all because some girls didn't think their pokemon were fabulous. Sorry, I forget the title.
The episode that you're referring to is called "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige," which was the first episode of Adventures in Unova :D
Old December 10th, 2013 (11:56 AM).
adventure
impossible girl

Nature: Naive
Whatever episode in which Heracross first sucked on Bulbasaur's bulb. I found it downright mean and creepy and never understood why they let him that xD
Old December 16th, 2013 (03:06 PM). Edited December 16th, 2013 by cjsparkin2.
cjsparkin2
CJ

Nature: Adamant
I am going to say magnemite and it's evolutions..like if i asked anyone right now without looking through google how many eye's does each stage have lol

I'm gonna say the porygon one because 1 it wasn't aired and 2 it was insanely random lol
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links