The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Old November 4th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Bulbartle
Banned for being awesome

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Hey guys do you like the new anime?What are your opinions on the anime?Anyway the things that I liked in the new anime is that the team rocket is back with more blasting off and wtf moments and Ash is a pro now IMO XD.

Last edited by Anna; December 16th, 2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Yeah I love this new anime. It is so much better. I am currently watching the subbed version. I have a feeling Froakie will become like Charmeleon and Charizard after it evolves. It is already doing what it wants.
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Florges

Nature: Modest
Serena's sassy nature. I love her so much already and I cannot wait to explore her character more! I also love Clemont and Bonnie's relationship. He's so protective of her and doesn't go, "Hey it's too dangerous for you to go so stay here." I love that he actually brought her to a dangerous area in the second episode. Seriously, what great sidekicks!

A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I’m the queen.
egc - tumblr
Old November 5th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Elaitenstile
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
The new X&Y anime is a huge improvement and an even bigger addiction. This is because of the POWER OF SCIENCE. No seriously, since the series just started there's a lot of suspense about and the plotlines still have a chance to be diverse. All my expectations have risen and I feel that the new characters and Ash show better personalities and Ash might be showing signs of character development. Just a might. Anyhow, I feel it's also a more equal approach to all sides this time, they seem to be stressing on all points equally, so the viewer gets more to think and perceive. Like for example, the battle with Bunnelby and Pikachu was an equalizer until Team Rocket stepped in, this made the viewer decide who was stronger.

Overall it's a good new thing, I liked all the aspects now that improvement is imminent.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old November 7th, 2013, 01:29 PM
HystericalGengar
Ghost of Insanity

Nature: Relaxed
The Pokemon Best Wishes (Black and White) series I didn't enjoy that well. Now, we have Pokemon XY and the anime, in my honest opinion, is a HUGE improvement.

The battles are WAY more intense. It seems like Ash grew way mature, especially how he handled the Garchomp situation. He's risking his life a lot more but.. He's crazy. The anime still has a lot of the old stuff but I say it's still improving. The history behind Serena and Ash seems quite interesting.

What makes me hooked to the anime now are the battles. They are so intense and detailed. Mind-Blown.

Old November 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I really like the Pokemon XY anime so far.

Also <3 Bonnie. Why is she so damn cute???

Old November 11th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Arrow
I'd like to be a tree :3

Nature: Jolly
The XY series is a vast improvement after the train-wreck that was BW (I still watched it though... dunno why). Ash finally seems more mature. He climbed to the top of possibly the tallest building in Kalos to save Garchomp and jumped off of it to save Pikachu. He's finally a badass. I find the other characters to be interesting as well. Serena is entertaining to watch and I'm curious to find out a bit more about her backstory with Ash. Bonnie is adorable and Clemont is adorkable. The power of science! Heck, even the Pokemon have more personality than those in the BW series.

The writing has significantly improved. The plot of an episode doesn't seem flat-out predictable anymore.

Friend Safari: Grass - Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
Shinies: Luvdisc (X), Clawitzer (X), Poliwhirl (X), Foongus (X), Dialga (X), Palkia(X), Giratina (X), Sneasel (X), Mawile (X), Lillipup (X), Cyndaquil (SS)

Old November 14th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Adryel

Nature: Relaxed
this season for me is the best
unlike BW is ruining due to his companion a chef gym leader who always give puns and a girl who is younger but calling ash a kid
his companion and his skills is pretty much improving unlike previous generations
IMO
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM
MewtwoHero

Nature: Quirky
Pokemon XY looks like it's gonna be a much better series. For the first reason, Ash looks like he is a bit matured now. Plus, I heard that this series is being made by the same people that made Pokemon: The Origins. And, I also can't wait to see how Mega evolution will be in the anime!
Old December 13th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Capitão Coffee in Hell

Nature: Naughty
I think ash is finally tapp**g some a*s . We can cut the sexual tension between Serena and Ash. And in episode 7 the flashback kinda shows that she has a crush on him, i guess. Will we finally see ash becoming a man? xD
Old December 16th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Piks

You guys much be joking ! Best Wishes was the best season so far.

XY looks like it will be a good series and won't become another DP remake thank goodness.

The Diamond and Pearl series ruin everything.

I can see Ash and Serena getting a lot more closer if you know what i mean.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here