• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN FULL] Apollo: A Journey of the Gifted [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i would have preferred you'd talk to me before giving yourself P, but you're lucky that was the amount i was going to give you anyway. please be aware of godmodding in the future.
I'm also going to ask you to remove the last paragraph. I've already spoken to you before about godmodding trainers and how much they give you. please don't 'assume', because trainers also give items as a prize. so please end your post after you beat the trainer.

also, ichiro is correct. there is a difference between interacting with something that has not been interacted with yet and something that someone has already interacted with. so again, remove your last paragraph and most of the second half. also, october had the egg between her HANDS. it would be powerplaying to take it from her without letting ichiro give you permission.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
sure! if there's Pokemon in the available Pokemon spoiler, then there are spots open!

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i hope you dont mind that i reused my character. the roleplay i created her for fizzled out and i was only able to post as her once. also, could you please send me the info on dr jacobi. i dont want to envision her one way and have her turn out the complete opposite.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
sure! i'll send that to you right away!

sorry ive been inactive guys, had a really busy few days in a row! ill get to posting soon!

Years
Yeah, I'm incredibly busy sorry. Short story is that my laptop corrupted a file containing part of an important assignment due in on the 13th so I'm scrambling to salvage that at the moment, pretty much everything RP wise is on hold for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I've been busy too x.x
I'm gonna resume my RPing and stuff tomorrow.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
All I'm going to say is: Finals are coming.

Also I'm sick.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Is it to late for me to join?

Name:
Cate Dayou
Preferred Starter Pokémon:
Spritzee ~
682.png

Appearance:
Brown-Haired-Anime-Girl-anime-35172319-256-400.jpg

Credit icepuppywrites - FanPop
She also wears worn jeans with holes in them.
Roleplay Sample:
It was a bright sunny day, and Cate had nothing better to do. She had awoken to the birds singing the morning song, and reluctantly got up.
With a coffee in her hand, and the newspaper in the other, she sat down and opened the paper up. Reading through it and ignoring the massive front page title labled 'Apollo Region'
Taking a sip from her coffee, out of the corner of her eye, Cate saw a small additional box with a bolder heading.
'Need young, enthusiastic people to go to Apollo and hunt for treasure.'
This caught Cate's interest and she looked closer at the add.
'Will be provided with basic needs as well as a Pokémon to start with.' Instantly enthralled Cate put the paper down and turned her computer on, forgetting her coffee, leaving it to cool. She searched the ad and it came up instantly.
She read through and saw only a few pokémon where left. Looking through she decided on Spritzee, that fairy type pokémon, a new type found in the Kalos region.
She found the address and phone number and picked up her phone, calling the number. After a couple of buzzes, it picked up and a soft elderly voice spoke.
'Hello, Dr. Hazel Jacobi here.' Cate's heart fluttered as she spoke.
'Hi, I saw the ad and was wondering if I could maybe help?' She replied and bit her lip.
'Of course, come over to mine if it's not to far away, I'm sure you know.' Dr. Jacobi replied and Cate nodded self consciously.
'Yep.' She replied simply.
'Good good, I'll see you in a bit then?' Dr. Jacobi finished and once again, Cate nodded.
'Mmhmmm, see you then.' Cate answered and hung up the phone. She dashed to her room, got dressed and leapt out the door, calling on a cab to take her to the address given, her heart racing.

Stepping out of the cab after paying she approached the house and rung the door bell. After a small wait Dr. Jacobi answered and let Cate in.
'I trust your well?' She asked as Cate sat down, her fingers entwined together on a message of nervousness.
'Yep, and you?' Cate replied politely, wishing for her to speed things up. Out of the corner of her eye, she could spot several pokéballs in the kitchen, all waiting.
'Very good thank you, now, down to business.' She said and clapped her hands together. 'As you know, I am searching for a young person to help me find the treasure of Apollo, if you can find it then I will split the reward.' She says then stops to see if Cate was following, then carried on after a simple nod. 'But, as you know, there are others who are going on this journey too.' She said and stood up. 'Come here, these are the things you will need.' She walked over to a table where items where divided in to different piles.
Dr. Jacobi gestured to one pile and then to Cate's bag.
'These are yours, it consists of the basic supplies, 1500poké, and a pokedex to track performance.' She noted and Cate studied the pile. The basic supplies consisted of one Potion, five Pokéballs, an Escape Rope, Water, matches, a small knife, a tarpaulin and a blanket.
'Ok, is that all?' Cate asked, knowing there was one thing left. Dr. Jacobi shook her head.
'You may choose one of these remaining Pokémon.' She stated and Cate looked at the pokémon, spotting Spritzee's pokéball.
'Can I have Spritzee please?' Cate asked and looked at Dr. Jacobi with pleading eyes......

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
It's not too late, but unfortunately your sign up does lack some things. First off, not only does your appearance picture not work, but the written part of it is definitely not what I was looking for. I'd rather the entire thing be written, with pictures as a optional addition.

Also, your roleplay sample, the concept is cute but your spacing and editing needs to be much better. With the entire post all clumped up together, it's hard to read anything and you spend more time talking than describing the situation. If you want another go, give it a shot, but read some of the accepted SUs or check out some IC posts for a better example of how I prefer posts to be spaced out.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i added my roleplay sample to my cs and modified it after your suggestion. sadie isnt really a person that would have any special talents relating to pokemon, so i made her parents breeders just to give her some sort of excuse for being chosen. hope thats enough. :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'm still quite busy :/ whenever I think I'm free, something pops up x.x

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i'm so sorry quicksand i never saw your reply!!! your SU looks fine! ill add you to the roster when i get home today!

i'm just waiting on more people to post until i reply but if you like kranic and darkmoonphase i can fit in a post tonight for you :)

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
and here come Anise with the false assumptions and assertions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back