Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation
Reload this Page HeartGoldSoulSilver What was your favorite Legendary Theme?

For all updates, view the main page.

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Old December 19th, 2013 (2:56 PM). Edited December 19th, 2013 by DynamicD.
Metagross Fan
Nature: Relaxed
Although I have both games now, HeartGold got me back into Pokemon since I took a break after Emerald. I prefer HeartGold over SoulSilver because Ho-Oh's theme is possibly the best Legendary theme in any Pokemon game in my opinion. 4th Generation's soundtracks were certainly..... God-like compared to other games.
So, which do you like better? HeartGold's Ho-Oh theme or SoulSilver's Lugia theme?
EDIT: To add a little more to this thread, I'll include all of the 4th Gen Legendary themes.
This signature has been disabled.
sig too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 19th, 2013 (9:32 PM).
satisfaction brought it back
Nature: Adamant
Out of all the legendary theme songs, I'd have to say my favourite would be the Lake Trio's. The music was so majestic but upbeat at the same time, and really put the suspense in battling Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit.
Coudn't you just die?
mod| pair
Old December 19th, 2013 (9:43 PM).
Exceptionally Adequate
Nature: Relaxed
I've always liked the Giratina theme from Platinum, extremely frantic and trippy, I think it matches the Distortion World and the events with Cyrus really well. The Lake Trio song was really good too, but I got a bit sick of it after spending 2+ hours trying to catch Azelf my first time around.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links